We need a hero, not a hothead.
第一步就是递交申请
First step is getting a petition
征集居民签名
with neighborhood signatures.
我可以为你征集到一大半居民签名
I can get you more than half of what you need.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61.
一级危险品处理
Level one hazmat.
西大道1301号♥
1301 West Grand Avenue.
我们接到报♥警♥说有危险品泄漏
we received reports of a hazmat incident.
是我报的警
That was me.
我们装了一套氨冷却系统来为花保鲜
We use an ammonia cooling system for the flowers.
内特在对讲机上说他要去搬几箱花
Nate, he radioed that he was moving some flats,
然后他开的叉车不小心碰到了一条管子
and he clipped a pipe with the forklift,
一个阀门泄漏了
snapped a valve.
他说他要去把阀门封上
Said he was gonna try to close it,
但是再也没出来
but he never made it out.
总部 3号♥抢险车到哪了
Dispatch, what's the situation with Squad 3?
还在处理潜水事故
Still on that SCUBA call.
6号♥救援队在路上 预计15分钟后到
Squad 6 en route. ETA 15 minutes.
那好 带一个人去把现场巡一遍
Okay, take one man, do a quick sweep.
吉米
Jimmy.
凯西
Casey.
你们的装备坚持不了多久
Your gear won't last long.
快速巡查一遍
Do a quick sweep.
找不到人就出来 明白了吗
You don't find him, you get out. Understood?
明白 队长
Yes, Chief.
氨气会和你身体上的任何水汽发生反应
Ammonia's gonna react with any moisture on your body.
控制呼吸 就能减轻雾气凝结
Control the breath, minimize condensation.
没错
Right.
里面情况如何
How's it going in there?
目前没有发现 队长
Nothing so far, Chief.
我们得在5分钟之内找到这人
We got to find this guy in five.
不然我们肯定会冻伤
We'll definitely be feeling the burn.
你还好吗
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
还没找到人吗
Still no sign of the victim?
没
Nope.
那就搜到这
Okay, I'm calling it.
马上出来
Get out of there.
队长
Chief!
发现他了
We got him.
他躺在一滩液化氨里
He's lying in a pool of ammonia.
凯西 吉米
Casey, Jimmy,
你们的装备没法防护液化氨的伤害
your gear is not rated for liquid ammonia.
不准踏进那滩液体中 听见了吗
Do not step into that liquid, do you hear me?
听到了 队长
Yeah, we hear you, Chief.
那好
Okay.
-咱们先退后吧 -没错
- Let's step backward. - Good plan.
队长 6号♥救援队还要多久
Chief, how long till Squad 6 gets here?
至少5分钟
Five minutes at least.
这个人在液化氨里多躺五分钟
What are this guy's chances lying in this ammonia
存活的机会大吗
for five more minutes?
恐怕悬
Not good.
那不能等了 我们救他出来
Can't wait. We're bringing him out.
站到我身后 准备往后拉
Get on my six and be ready to pull.
明白
Copy that.
好 一 二 三
Okay. One, two, three.
去那边的消毒帐篷
Decon tent, over here.
消毒雾气会立即中和氨气
Decontamination fog will neutralize the ammonia right away.
-消毒完毕 -救护人员上
- They're cleared. - Ambo.
他没呼吸了 我来给他插管
He's not breathing. I got to tube him.
好
Okay.
天啊
God.
他的呼吸道彻底毁了
His airway's trashed.
我看不到声带
I can't see the cords.
-需要帮忙吗 -我自己就行
- Do you want a hand? - No, I got it.
可恶
Damn it!
我来
Here.
小辣椒 没用了
Oh, Chili, no.
不 我能救他 闪开
No, I can do it. Move.
不行了 他的气管被氨气严重灼伤
No, the ammonia burned his trachea.
-已经没办法... -别说话
- There's no way- - Just be quiet!
小辣椒 他去了
Chili, he's gone.
他妈的
Damn it!
怎么了 他没挺过来 明白吗
What? He didn't make it, okay?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他死了吗
He's dead?
天啊
Oh, God.
天 我应该去救他的
God, I should've gone to get him.
你去的话也会丧命的
If you had, we would have lost you too.
他根本救不回来
He never had a chance.
他暴露在其中太久
The exposure was too great.
你也无能为力的
There was nothing you could've done.
你没事吧
You okay?
只是这份工作的一部分 对吧
Just part of the job, right?
尽力救治他们 然后继续前行
Do our best for them, and then move on.
你准备好走了吗
You ready to get out of here?
好的
Sure.
投♥注♥窗现在关闭
The betting window is closed.
只有道森和赫尔曼这两个笨蛋
Dawson and Herrmann are the only two idiots--
抱歉 人
sorry, people--
认为吉米能撑过第一轮
who think that Jimmy will make it out of the first round.
你有
Do you have
举牌女郎了吗
a ring girl yet?
还没有
Not yet.
没有找人的打算
Wasn't really planning on it.
我能当你的举牌女郎吗
Can I be the ring girl?
那不是挺...
Isn't that kind of...
-丢脸的 -就是这个意思
- Demeaning? - That's the word.
这一直是我的梦想
It's always been a dream of mine.
你知道我的梦想一直是什么吗 康妮
You know what my dream's always been, Connie?
扔掉你三个月前换上的
Getting rid of that single-ply toilet paper
单层卫生纸
you signed off on three months ago.
也许我能再换成双层的
I can probably make double-ply happen again.
举牌女郎就是你了
You're the ring girl.
棒
Yes!
人精
Shrewd.
最近怎么样
What's up?
你有所求
Uh-oh, you-- you want something.
没有
No.
你觉得小辣椒怎么样
What's your take on Chili?
不知道 前一秒她还好好的
I don't know. One second she's great,
下一秒 她就因为任务爆发了
and then the next, she's blowing up on a call.
然后她冷静一会儿
And then she takes breather,
又回到了最佳状态
and then she's on top of the world.
我不知道 布莱特好像觉得她这个搭档挺好的
I don't know, Brett seems to feel good about her as a partner.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 你有什么打算
Why, what are you picking up on?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
但是谢谢你
But thank you.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
在比赛开始之前
before we get to the main event,
我想提醒大家 今晚卖♥♥出的所有票
I wanted to remind you that all ticket sales tonight
将基于非美文化的宗旨 用来帮助那些
go to help the families of those affected by the attacks
在莫里森中心受灾害影响的家庭
at the Morrison Center for African-American Culture.
谢谢
Thank you.
听到了吗
You hear that?
我没看到小辣椒
I don't see Chili.
你很惊讶吗
Are you surprised?
你真的不打算放弃吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表