I got a pulse,
但但呼吸率只有10
but her respirations are only 10.
等等
Hold on.
氢可酮
Hydrocodone.
用药过量
All right, she's ODing.
给她静脉输液 我打纳络酮
Get an IV in. I'll hit her with Narcan.
注射0.4毫克
Pushing 0.4.
不该等这么久啊 对吗
It shouldn't take this long, should it?
她发烧很严重
She's burning up with a fever.
皮肤干燥
Her skin is dry.
一定是其他原因
It's got to be something else.
她看起来像做了腹部手术
Looks like some sort of abdominal surgery.
可能是感染引发的败血症
All right, she might be septic from infection.
加大输液量
Give her a fluid bolus.
快啊
Come on.
你听得见我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
-我在哪 -你在家
- Where am I? - You're at home.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是吉米·布罗利 急救员
I'm Jimmy Borrelli, paramedic.
我是在做梦吗
Am I dreaming?
不是
Uh, no.
女士 你最近做过手术吗
Ma'am, did you recently have surgery?
我做了腹部拉皮
I had a tummy tuck.
天啊
Oh, my God.
真抱歉
I am so sorry.
天啊 你们进来看到我这副样子
Oh, my God, you came in here and you saw me like this.
我们会送您去芝加哥医院 好吗
Hey, we're gonna get you to Chicago Med, all right?
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
他还好吗
He okay?
是的 你呢
Yeah, you?
没事
Yeah.
小杰饿了 我给他做了个三明治
J.J. was hungry-- made him a sandwich.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没想到耽误这么久
Took longer than I thought it would.
你有什么事想告诉我吗
Something you want to let me in on?
州检察官不让我说
State's attorney won't let me.
你好 捣蛋鬼
Hi, Buster.
我们能养条狗吗 妈妈 求你了
Can we get a dog, Mom? Please?
如果能像这条那么乖
Well, if he's anything like this one,
我或许会同意
we might be open for business.
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
-好 -再见 小子
- Okay. - See ya, bud.
-再见 -再见 旺发
- Bye. - See ya, Pouch.
下班了打我电♥话♥ 我们喝一杯
Call me after shift, we'll get a drink.
我会尽可能告诉你些情况
I'll tell you what I can.
好
Okay.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
希尔薇
Hey, Sylvie.
你能帮我个忙吗
Hey, could you, uh, do me a favor?
好
Sure.
你能帮我看个东西吗
Could you look at something for me?
或许没什么事 但是...
It's probably nothing, but...
好 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
来
Here.
是啊
Yeah.
你是出勤时撞到东西了吗
Did you bang it on something during a call?
问题就在这 我想破了头
That's the thing, I've been racking my brain,
什么都没想到
and I--I definitely didn't.
还有...
There's, um...
还有这里
And there's also this.
是啊 你绝对该去看看
Yeah, you should definitely get that looked at.
老天 我是得癌症了吗
Oh, my God, are you saying I have cancer?
不 奥蒂斯 我没说你得了癌症
No, Otis, I'm not saying you have cancer.
我是说... 找个医生看看
I'm saying... get a doctor to look at it
别等着长烂了
so you don't give yourself an ulcer.
要我送你吗
You need me to drive you?
不用 我没事
No, I'm good.
我是战斗种族
I'm Russian.
什么意思
What does that mean?
不知道 我就是紧张了
I-I don't know, I'm just nervous.
帮我个忙 别告诉其他人 好吗
Just do me a favor and don't tell anybody, okay?
谢了
Thanks.
赫尔曼先来
Herrmann's up first.
好
All right.
这杯是灰皮诺
What we got there is a Pinot Grigio.
错了
Mer! Negative!
怎么可能
Get out of here!
好了 好了
All right. All right, all right.
-来吧 史黛拉 -好
- Go ahead, Stella. - All right.
白诗南
Chenin blanc.
基德领先
Advantage, Kidd!
-真棒 -屁
- Yes! - You stink!
-现在 决胜局 -好
- And now, for the win. - Okay.
好了
All right.
不是长相思 但很像
It's not Sauvignon Blanc, but it's close.
弗德乔
Verdejo.
-厉害 姑娘 -真棒
- Way to go, girl! - Yeah!
厉害
Yes!
我能怎么说 我有魔法舌头
What can I say? I got a magic tongue.
别说
Don't say it.
别
Don't.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
你在局里...看见霍洛威了吗
Hey, you seen, um... Holloway at the district?
没有 怎么了
No, why?
我们一小时之前就该在这见面了
Well, she was supposed to meet me here almost an hour ago.
我想不出她除了为白阿索案做准备
Well, I can't imagine she's got a lot of time
还有什么其他时间去浪费
for anything outside of prepping for the Biasso case.
我还不知道
Didn't know about it.
几年前 她在查这桩卧底贩毒案
Couple years back, she worked this undercover narcotics case.
是一群墨西哥人
It's a crew of Mexican nationals,
非常残暴 与"矮子"本人有直接联♥系♥
brutally violent, connected to El Chapo himself.
两名巡逻警官殉职
Two street lieutenants got popped,
但主犯逃跑了
but the main guy fled.
上周 当地警方
Last week, local boys
根据通缉令抓到了他
picked him up on a fugitive warrant.
州检察官宣她去作证
State's attorney's calling her in to testify.
好吧
Yeah.
-我得走了 -谢谢你
- I gotta run. - Yeah, thanks.
-小心点 -好的
- Be safe. - All right.
好的 就这样
All right, yeah. That's it.
-医生你好 -就在里面
- Hey, Doc. - Hey, right in there.
我得先挂了 再见
Got to go. Bye.
虽然说我这次来不是正式来看病的
Hey, uh, even though this is technically an informal visit,
但还是会被完全保密的吧
it's still totally confidential, right?
没错 把上衣脱掉吧 布莱恩
Yeah. Take your shirt off, Brian.
好吧
Okay.
它...
It's, uh...
用手碰不疼
not sore to the touch.
我最近也没感觉有什么不好的
I-I'm feeling great lately.
真的 感觉挺好的
Never better, really.
你屁♥股♥上也有这样的淤青吗
You have a similar contusion on your hip?
是不是
Is that correct?
是的
Yeah.
和身上一样的
Same thing.
一点也不疼
It's not sore at all.
应该没事吧
I'm assuming that's a good thing.
最近夜里有盗汗吗
Any night sweats lately?
没有
No.
过于劳累呢
Excessive fatigue?
好吧
Okay.
穿上衣服吧
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表