我没想到你会这么快过来
I wasn't expecting you so soon.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
我现在就想听一点好消息
I could just use some good news.
你带路
Lead the way.
我处理好了
I took care of it.
-什么意思 -我跟阿尔谈过了
- What do you mean? - I spoke with Al.
他会联♥系♥芝加哥警署
He's going to contact the CPD.
因为那笔钱其实是一笔个人捐款
Since the money was actually a private donation
捐给你管辖区的一个慈善机构
to a charity in your ward,
我们会把钱从证物中撤回 然后直接捐献
it will be pulled from evidence and donated directly.
其实根本没有贿赂
Turns out there was never any bribe.
我现在只需要你告诉我慈善基金会的名字
All I need from you is the name of a charitable foundation.
芝加哥一百俱乐部
The 100 Club of Chicago.
钱会捐给那些
The money should go to families
因公殉职的死者家属
who lost someone in the line of duty.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
我要怎么支付你这次的咨♥询♥费
And, uh, what do I owe you for the consulting?
不用 就当我给你帮忙了
Nothing. Think of it as a favor.
不 不行 不行 要付的
No, no, no. I'll pay.
我最近受人恩惠已经够多了
I've gotten enough favors lately.
是我给了你我的名片
I gave you my card.
我想让你拿着我的名片
I wanted you to have it.
今天早上
This morning,
我说你可以进行任何竞选时
when I said you could have any campaign you wanted,
我知道你有了点想法
I know you thought of something.
尽管只是一瞬间
I think it was only for a second,
但我看得出
but I could tell.
不管你看到了什么 不管你觉得有多遥远
Whatever you saw, however far-fetched you think it was,
我都可以帮你实现
I can get you there.
莉兹 是吧
Uh, Liz, right?
请问有什么事吗
How can I help you?
我想给你带点东西来
I wanted to bring you something.
你知道那个艺术馆吗
You know that gallery?
阿曼德崇拜那里
Armand worships that place.
他那么固执 肯定会想救下一切的
His stubborn ass would have kept trying to save everything.
如果不是多亏了你
If it weren't for you,
他可能就死在那里面了
I think he would have died in there.
我想把这个给你
I wanted you to have this.
这是我最喜欢的作品
The piece is my favorite,
每根羽毛都是一个印第安老兵捐赠的
and each feather was donated by a Native American veteran.
它是由成百上千个故事造就的
It's hundreds of stories just woven into one.
我只是想谢谢你
I just wanted to thank you.
我们没有失去任何贵重的东西
We didn't lose anything important in there.
我们分享自己的故事
We share our stories.
而且会一直创造出更多故事
We'll always create more.
谢谢
Thank you.
西弗莱德
Severide.
我刚跟克劳利局长通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with Commander Crowley.
芝加哥警署抓到枪手了
CPD have got the shooter.
已经被关押了
Man's in custody.
太好了 队长
That's good to hear, Chief.
我刚想到一个东西
Hey, I just thought of something
可能对你的视频有帮助
that might be good for your video.
你想看看吗
You want to go see it?
-好 -来
- Yeah. - Come on.
好 一次一步
All right, one foot at a time.
快到了
Almost there.
好了
All right.
最后的镜头用这个如何
How's that for a last shot?
好
Yeah.
-怎么样 -好了
- Huh? - Yeah.
这样视频应该算拍好了
Guess the video's done.
就还差最后一个采访了
Just one more interview left.
不是所有人都采访了吗
I thought you got everyone.
最后一个采访我给妈妈留着
I'm saving the last one for Mom.
视频主题应该是我们当地英雄的一天
It's supposed to be the day in the life of a local hero.
那是谁
Whoa. Who's that?
是我妈妈吗
Is that my mom?
玛丽 我是凯利·西弗莱德
Hi, Mary. I'm Kelly Severide.
小杰...他没事吧
Is J.J.-Is he okay?
他没事 现在在里面
Yeah, he's okay. He's inside.
我一直在看着他
He's been keeping me busy.
我在飞机上时
I was sitting on the plane,
就一直在想怎么告诉他最合适
and I was thinking over and over the best way to tell him,
但是
but--
天啊 现在我...什么都不记得了
God, now I just can't-I can't remember a thing.
你介意一起进去吗
Would, um-would you mind being in there,
万一我到时候说不出来什么的
just in case I can't get the words out or something?
当然不介意 好的
Of course. Yeah.
如果你想让我一起进去 我愿意
If you want me in there, I'm there.
好
Okay.
玛丽阿姨
Aunt Mary!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来找你
I came here to see you.
真的吗
Really?
你见过我朋友凯利了吗
Have you met my friend Kelly?
走吧 我们进去
Come on, guys. We can go in here.
你为什么哭
Why are you crying?
我有事告诉你
I have something to tell you.
你妈妈 工作时
Your mom... was at work
中枪了
and she was shot.
-这不是真的 -真的很遗憾
- It's not true. - I am so, so sorry.
不 你骗我
No! You're lying.
她马上就会来了
She'll be here soon.
她会来接我的
She's going to pick me up.
她不会来了
No, she won't.
再见
Bye.
谢谢大家今天帮我
Thanks for helping me today.
再见 旺发
See you, Pouch.
狗狗为我们做出决定了
I think the dog decided for us.
让狗狗跟着你们可以吗
Is it okay if the dog stays with you guys?
去吧
Come on.
你把旺发带走一段时间吧
I was thinking maybe you could take Pouch for a while.
你照顾她
Look after her.
她好像真的很听你的话
She really seems to listen to you.
我妈妈真的很喜欢她
My mom really liked her.
是的
She did.
因为旺发是我们大家庭的一员
Since Pouch is part of this family,
所以以后你也是了
that means you are too.
你随时可以回来 好吗
Come back any time you want, okay?
你想聊天时就给我打电♥话♥
You want to talk, you call me.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了
All right.
那是什么
What's that?
工作不总是黑白分明
Job's not black and white.
还有灰色
That's the gray.
今天采访了这里的所有人之后
So after interviewing everybody here today,
你还想当警♥察♥吗
do you still want to be a cop?
可能吧
Probably.
警♥察♥可以抓坏人
I mean, cops get to catch the bad guys,
而且我妈妈也是警♥察♥
and besides, my mom is a cop.
她说她一开始当警♥察♥
She says once she started,
就知道她再也不想做别的了
she knew she never wanted to do anything else...
直到我出生
till me.
她就只想做警♥察♥ 还有做我妈妈
She just wants to be a cop and a mom.
-拍好了吗 -好了
- Got it? - Got it.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表