瑞克特会因此惹上大♥麻♥烦吧
Richter's gonna get pretty jammed up over this, huh?
你怕了吗 克鲁兹
Getting cold feet, Cruz?
-不 我就是... -很好
- No, I just, uh-- - Good.
那就回去工作
Then get back to work.
让我写完这份报告
Let me fill out the damn report.
好 奥蒂斯 上去吧
All right, Otis. Head on up.
你们在搞什么
Okay, what the hell is this?
救援队还要用云梯车吗
You squad guys are using our truck?
奥蒂斯说可以
Otis said it was okay.
真了不起
Oh, well, gee.
夜深前一定要送它回家哦
Just make sure you get it back by midnight.
是 是
Yeah, yeah.
现在呢
Now what?
上房♥顶去
Get on the roof.
得把我再送近一点
You got to get me closer.
从那里跳不上房♥顶吗
You can't just hop onto the roof from there?
可以试试
Oh, I suppose I could try,
如果我想死
if I had a death wish.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你把氧气罐放在担架上
You had the O2 tank on the stretcher
塞在侧车厢门的保险柜里
inside of secured in the side compartment.
因为我就喜欢放在那
Because that's where I like it.
是 你不介意它在车厢里乱飞
Oh, sure, you don't mind it flying around the rig, right?
你管这个干吗
What do you care?
飞来飞去 然后...
Zooming about, and then--
如果我是个婴儿
And if I was an infant,
我现在就死了
I'd be dead right now.
车厢里有病人时 我不会把它放那
I don't leave it there when there are patients in the rig.
61号♥急救车 16大街4228号♥有行人
Ambulance 61, pedestrian struck by an automobile
遭车辆撞击
at 4228 16th Street.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
你怎么能把急救车
How can you make a truck on the street
开得像开船
feel like a boat on the ocean?
我看不见了 帮帮我
I've gone blind! Help me, I'm blind!
冷静 冷静
Easy, easy, easy, easy.
你是在看手♥机♥之前还是之后瞎的
So did you go blind before or after you checked your phone?
我没看过手♥机♥
I never looked at my phone.
就像是有人突然关了灯
It's like someone suddenly turned off the lights.
我什么都看不见了
I couldn't see anything.
那个疯子突然冲出来
That maniac came out of nowhere!
艾伦 我没看见他 真对不起
Ellen, I didn't see him. I'm so sorry.
杰拉德 这不怪你
Stop, Gerald. It wasn't your fault.
行了 我叫希尔薇
Okay, you two. My name is Sylvie.
让我来看看你的背部 好吗
So I'm just gonna take a look back here, all right?
你一直都是清醒的吗
Have you been conscious the whole time?
对
Yes.
如果压到哪里疼 告诉我
Let me know if it hurts where I'm pressing.
我觉得主要是脚踝伤了
I think it's mostly my ankle.
他差点就撞死她了
He could've killed her.
知道吗 他说得对
You know what? He's right.
你很幸运 艾伦
You're a very lucky woman, Ellen.
好了
All right.
情况不佳 但医生们
It's not pretty, but the doctors
马上就能治好它 好吗
will be able to fix that ankle right up, all right?
他的瞳孔有反应
His pupils are responsive.
因为他就是在骗人
That's 'cause he's full of it.
这就是鲁莽驾驶 很简单
This is reckless driving, plain and simple.
让我带他走吧
Come on, let me have him.
我过去一下
Excuse me one second.
你能让我做我的工作吗
Hey, is it okay with you if I do my job?
他描述的情况完全有可能
What he's describing is entirely possible.
突然失明可能预示着身体的大问题
Sudden blindness can indicate a major medical condition,
比如中风或者潜伏脑瘤
like stroke or a lurking brain tumor.
抱歉打扰一下
So sorry to interrupt,
但我有个大问题
but I have a serious issue myself.
奥格尔 你能看一眼我的胸部吗
Um, Ogle, will you take a look at my chest,
我觉得我没穿够衣服
because I didn't layer up properly,
好像要长冻疮了
and I'm afraid that I'm getting frostbite.
很好 突然失明痊愈了
Yeah, sudden blindness cured.
不 我...
No, I--I--
或许我是被吓复明了
maybe the shock made my sight come back.
行了 走吧伙计
All right, let's go, buddy.
好了 我们把真正的伤患
All right, let's get the actual victims
送上救护车吧
back to the ambulance.
等我们上了车 我很乐意
Hey, you know, I'd be happy to take a look at
帮你检查一下冻伤的情况
that frostbite for you once we get back to the rig.
我一直在找你
Hey, I've been looking for you.
真的吗 你要走了吗
Is this for real? You're leaving?
是啊 应该是
Yeah, I guess it is.
你还好吗
You okay?
小辣椒挑战了我的极限
Chili pushed me to my limit
然后就走人了
and then flamed out.
奥格尔气得我想揍人
Ogle is inciting me to violence,
现在你又要走了
and now you're leaving,
所以不好 我一点都不好
so no, I'm not okay.
而且 你也不好
And FYI, neither are you.
好吧
Okay.
你有没有给小辣椒打过电♥话♥
I mean, have you even called Chili?
我给她留了五条语♥音♥
Because I've left her five messages,
她都不肯回电给我
and she won't call me back.
我也是
Same here.
但我听说她挺好的
But I hear she's doing okay.
如果可以从她嘴里听到这话就好了
Well, it'd be nice to hear it from her.
是啊 但也许她需要的是向前看
Yeah, but maybe she needs to be looking forward, you know?
而不是向后看
Not back.
吉米·布罗利 我要跟你说件事
Jimmy Borrelli, I'm gonna tell you something,
现在藏着掖着也没什么意义了
because there is no point in holding it back now.
从你一来到51队
I've had a huge thing for you
我对你就很有好感
since you showed up at 51.
谁知道如果你留下的话事情会怎么发展
And who knows what would've happened if you'd stayed?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我 我受宠若惊
I'm--I'm flattered.
很好 你确实应该这么觉得
Good, yeah. You should be.
好了 在我们下班前
All right, so before we all head off of shift,
每个人都拿一些这个
let's grab some of these
能收集到多少签名就算多少
and get as many signatures as we possibly can.
要找登记过的选民
From registered voters.
给 笔也拿一支
So here, take one of these, too.
芝加哥消防队的公物 对吗
CFD property, right?
你们不需要这么做
Guys, you don't have to do this.
但他真的很感激
But he really appreciates it,
他今晚要去跟社区领导见面
and he's meeting with community leaders tonight,
所以势头已经起来了
so the momentum is building.
博登队长在找吉米
Chief Boden is looking for Jimmy.
我刚才看到他在宿舍
Uh, last I saw him, he was in the bunk room.
什么事啊
What was that about?
不知道
No idea.
吉米 关门
Jimmy, close the door.
怎么了 队长
What's up, Chief?
我可能有办法
Um, I may have found a solution
把你留在51队了
to keeping you at 51.
你在开玩笑吧
You're kidding.
好 好 不管要怎么做 我的答案都是好
Yes, yes--whatever it is, my answer is yes.
先听我说完
Hear me out first.
我们之前有过一个
So we had a young firefighter
年轻的消防队员受了工伤
who suffered an injury while on the job.
不能承受救援队的工作强度
Couldn't get cleared for squad duty,
但他有医护资格
but he was a qualified paramedic.
你也有
As are you.
我喜欢这个主意
I'm loving the idea already.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表