耍手段 玩阴的了 队长
for getting down and dirty, Chief.
不用 我没做错什么
No, I didn't do nothing wrong.
真♥相♥一定会大白
The truth will come out.
好吧 有道理
Okay, fair enough.
要是情况变糟了
Just know the offer stands,
只要你开口 我就来帮你
just in case things start getting hip deep.
-多谢 -别客气
- Thanks. - Anytime.
好 根据穆奇所说
Okay, according to Mouch,
工会还是力挺我们队长的
the union is standing strongly behind the chief,
但显然里德尔队长
but apparently chief Riddle
不让博登出席晚宴
asked Boden not to attend the gala.
不是吧
Come on.
-谁说的 -匿名消息
- Who said this? - Unnamed source.
这么说里德尔是让博登自生自灭吗
So Riddle's hanging Boden out to dry?
也许我们该问下那位队长
Maybe we should ask the Captain.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
加比
Gabby.
你是里德尔的人 对吧
Well, you're Riddle's guy, right?
你到底想说什么
Exactly what are you trying to say?
不如你来说吧
Why don't you tell us?
你跟里德尔打算替换掉
Is this you and Riddle trying to replace
我们51队的每一个人吗
every single one of us at 51?
时间和地点都不合适
This is not the time or the place.
我只是问队长一个问题
I'm just asking the captain a question.
我也问你个问题
I'll ask you one.
你是想停职吗 是的话就继续
You want to get dismissed for a shift? If so, keep it up.
够了 她又不是你手下 这是第一点
All right, she doesn't work for you. That's number one.
我们都冷静一点 行吗
Hey, keeping our cool, right?
开会的目的是什么 副队
What's this meeting for, Lieutenant?
会议结束
Meeting's over.
很好
Great.
博登刚到 他要见我们
Hey, Boden just rolled up. He wants to meet with us.
好的
Okay.
如果你抓住了某个人的痛处
If you had a silver bullet on somebody,
你会加以利用吗
would you use it?
帕特森吗
Patterson?
有多痛
How silver are we talking?
他有一些案底
There's some records on him.
他十七岁时候的事 偷车
Got them from when he was 17, boosting cars,
有些更严重
some things worse.
这些爆出来肯定不会好看
Wouldn't be too flattering if it got out,
尤其他现在还是个领导
especially since he's an officer.
绝对能让我们51队摆脱他
Would damn sure get him off our back at 51.
不管你怎么选
Listen, whatever you choose,
我都支持你 你知道的
I'll back you up. You know that.
但以我的经验
But in my experience,
一旦你用了阴损招
when you step down in the gutter,
就永远走不出这个阴影
part of you never leaves it.
谢了
Thanks.
所以我才那么爱你
That's why I love you.
你能相信吗 人身侵害指控
Hey, can you believe this? Assault charges?
我知道
I know.
布莱特的事
Oh, hey, about that Brett thing.
你跟我说时我脑子里在想别的事呢
My head was someplace else when you approached me.
说实话 希尔薇是个好姑娘
The truth is, Sylvie's a great girl
我们之间已经结束了
and things between us are over,
所以如果你想约她 那就去吧
so if you want to ask her out, go ahead.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
因为我不会约她 如果...
Cause I won't do it if--
见好就收 奥蒂斯
Take yes for an answer, Otis.
希尔薇
Hey, Sylvie.
不好意思
Sorry.
你还有毛巾吗
Hey, do you have any towels?
因为我想去收拾一下烂摊子 我刚在...
'Cause I was going to go clean up the mess that I made in the--
真不敢相信 你们这些人跟毛巾有什么仇
Unbelievable. What is it with you guys and these towels?
我敢发誓 你们过来也就这一个原因了
I swear it's the only reason you come around here.
算了 也不要紧
You know what? It's not a priority.
好的
Okay.
还有别的事吗 奥蒂斯
Was there something else, Otis?
晚宴 你有人一起去吗
The gala-- are you going with anyone?
小辣椒和吉米
Um, Chili and Jimmy.
我在想...
So, I was thinking--
也不用对这事多心
and it doesn't have to be such a big deal, you know?
如果你想拒绝也没关系
And you can say no if you want.
可以是不正式的 也可以正式 取决于你
It can be casual, or not, whatever you want.
你是想约我吗
Are you asking me out?
是...是...是的 行吗
Uh, y-y-yeah. Yeah?
我跟克鲁兹说过了
You know, I talked to Cruz,
他说没关系 所以...
and he said it was cool, so...
那个...
Yeah, well...
我跟他的事最后没成
Things didn't exactly work out between me and him,
所以我现在不太想跟队里的人约会
so I'm not really into dating in-house,
但还是谢谢你的邀约
but thank you for asking me.
真的 我真的受宠若惊
It's--it's really flattering.
好的 没关系
Oh, yeah. No worries.
那晚宴见了
I'll see you there anyway.
奥蒂斯 给
Oh, uh, Otis! Here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
博伊特说这事背后
Voight raised the possibility
可能有人指使
that someone else might be behind it.
有人选吗
Any idea who?
某个心怀怨恨的人吧
Someone with a serious grievance.
也许那人不是生气
Maybe it's not someone who's angry.
也许是某个能在你落水后
Maybe it's someone who's got something
有所收获的人
to gain if you go down.
比如
Such as?
-里德尔队长 -天啊
- Chief Riddle. - Oh boy.
细想一下
I mean, think about it.
从制毒窝点火灾案之后他就开始针对你
He's been after you since the crack-house fire.
他在竞争局长的位子
He's making a run for commissioner.
然后他就要陷害队长人身侵害了吗
And he's going to frame the chief for assault?
肯定是谁干的 对吗
Somebody did, right?
我是不会觉得意外
Wouldn't surprise me.
伍德街大火时拉森烧着了
When Larson burned up in the Wood Street fire,
他尸骨未寒的时候 里德尔就急着
Riddle started throwing his own guys under the bus
把自己的人撇下呢
before Larson was even cold.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61.
有人遇险 南波普乐大道9178号♥
Man in distress, 9178 South Poplar Avenue.
受害者在屋顶昏迷
Victim's unconscious on the roof.
帮美女们带折叠椅上去救人
Help the ladies get the stair chair up there.
这根缆绳阻碍了他的呼吸
This cable's not letting his lungs expand.
-卡普 切断绳子 -好的
- Capp! Cut it off him. Done.
喂 等一下
Hey! Hey! Hold it!
-救我 救救我 -我这里...
- Help! Help me! - Yeah, I got--
发现第二位受害者挂在建筑物后面
I got a second victim hanging over the back of the building.
需要云梯 告诉我云梯车的预计到达时间
I need the aerial. Give me an eta on the truck.
81队 你们的预计到达时间
81! Your eta?
预计三分钟
Eta 81 is three minutes.
重复 预计三分钟到达
I repeat, eta 81 is three minutes.
他们三分钟后到
They're three minutes out.
救命啊
Help! Help me!
-马上下去救你 -脉搏虚弱
- Be right down. - Pulse is weak.
如果无法尽快呼吸 他可能就不行了
If this guy doesn't get air soon, we're gonna lose him.
卡普 克鲁兹 找地方固定
Capp, Cruz, find a place to dig your heels in.
-你们放我下去 -你疯了吗
- I'm anchoring off you two. - Have you lost your mind?
小辣椒
Chili!
-准备好割断缆绳 -好
- You get ready to cut that cable. - Right.
西弗莱德 你确定吗
Severide, you sure about this?
千万不要松开绳子
Just don't let go of the rope.
好了吗
Ready?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表