非常好
Nice job.
是啊
Hell yeah.
不 给我另一份文件
No, the other file.
对
Oh, right.
我们要重新检查其他的旧档案
We're gonna need to reexamine all the other old files,
针对这家伙进行立案
try building a case against this guy.
恕我直言
All due respect,
这些证据就足够把他送进警♥察♥局了
there's enough here to bring him in to CPD,
至少能进行问话了
at least question him.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
我们说的是以谋杀罪提出指控
we're talking about accusing someone of murder.
我们需要的东西可不止仅仅
You're gonna need a lot more than whatever's
纸箱里的几份文件
in the cardboard box.
我支持苏西 这是个非常好的开端
I'm with Suzie. This is a great start.
所以她是一个人 没有家人什么的吗
So she was here alone, no family, nothing?
我猜她是去年跟男朋友一起来到了芝加哥
I guess she followed a boyfriend to Chicago last year.
他是孩子的父亲吗
Is he the father?
医院一直试图联♥系♥他
Hospital has attempted to contact him,
但他没有回电
but he's not calling back.
他叫什么名字
Well, what's his name?
那不能告诉你
Can't tell you that.
你到底是为什么要来看这个孩子
Why are you really coming by to see this baby?
我说过了
I told you.
他是我接生的
I delivered him.
我知道
I know.
我知道我应该把病人送到 就可以走了
I know you're supposed to just drop the patient off, walk away.
这话我听过无数次了
I've heard it a million times.
但这一次...
But this one...
那个当值的护士
You know, that duty nurse...
很奇怪 跟时钟一样规律
it's weird, like clockwork.
每天下午一点 都会去喝一会儿咖啡
Every day at 1:00 p.m., she has a coffee break.
我看到她坐在外面的长椅上
You know, I see her outside on her bench.
我本人绝对不会提倡
I would never, ever advocate
这种行为 但是
this course of action, but,
当你在电脑中输入病人的编号♥时
you know, you pop the patient code into the computer,
根本不知道会查到什么
you never know what you might find out.
好
Right.
然后 你就可以抽手了
But then, you walk away.
我会的
I walk away.
好 关掉电锯
Right, kill the saw.
关掉电锯 这没用
Kill the saw! Doesn't work.
什么意思 这很好用啊
What do you mean? It's working just fine.
我跟你说了 这没用
I told you it doesn't work.
你会怎么办
What do you do?
机器会坏
Machines fail.
人不会
Men don't.
简单的操作谁都会
Anyone can do it the easy way.
81号♥云梯 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61.
电梯呼叫 北州街336号♥
Elevator call. 336 North State Street.
算你走运 我们走
Lucky you, let's go.
你应该知道中奖的概率
You know you got a better chance
比被卡车撞的概率还低吧
of being hit by a truck, right?
每天都有人被车撞
People get hit by trucks every day.
不然咱们早就失业了
Otherwise, we'd be out of a job.
电梯卡住了 这下可有意思了
Elevator's stuck. This could be fun.
不 那很无聊 孩子
Nope, these are yawners, kid.
到时候就知道了
Wait and you'll see.
一家人被困在四号♥电梯中
Family's in elevator four.
有一个小女孩
Got a little girl.
几个小时来 我们一直在努力
We've been trying to get it going
恢复电梯运行 但是不行
for a couple of hours. No luck.
最后还是得联♥系♥你们
We finally had to call you.
你们试过把门撬开吗
You try prying open the doors?
电梯停在25层
Car's stopped on the 25th floor,
但那是特殊通道
but it's an express.
只有到30层时才会开门
There's not another opening till the 30th.
好 我们走楼梯
All right, stairs, guys.
没问题 我能搞定
All right, I got you.
好吧 也许没这么无聊
Okay, maybe not so boring.
副队 电梯大约在下面15米处
Lieutenant, car's about 50 feet down.
救援队 你们还有多久能到
Squad, what's your ETA?
我们需要用绳索进行救援
We got a rope rescue.
有人听得到吗
Hello, anybody hear me?
我们在这里
Yeah, we're here.
我们是芝加哥消防队的人
You got CFD on the line.
我们会把你们救出来的 保持冷静
We're gonna get you out of there, try to stay calm.
我的女儿 她哮喘病发了
My daughter, she's having an asthma attack.
我们没有带吸入器
We don't have the inhaler.
让她进行深呼吸
Get her taking long, slow breaths.
医护人员马上就来
Paramedics are on the way.
有一名八岁女童受困电梯
Got an 8-year-old with a severe asthma attack
发严重哮喘
in the stuck car.
帕特森在学院那边
Patterson's at the Academy.
你负责指挥救援队
You're in charge of Squad.
我们会从电梯顶的舱门中放下绳索
We'll extract from the rooftop hatch.
托尼 拿绳索
Tony, get the ropes.
-谁进去 -我在考虑让赫尔曼去
- Who's going in? - I was thinking Herrmann.
他体型最小
He's the smallest.
伙计们
Hey, guys,
电梯顶上有一团断裂的电缆
there's a broken cable coiled up on top of the elevator roof.
那起码有600多斤重
It's got to weigh 700 pounds.
把整个舱门都盖住了
It's blocking the entire hatch.
我们得另外想办法进去
We're gonna have to find another way in.
如果我们不能从上面进去
If we can't get in from the top,
就得从侧面进去
we have to go in from the side.
好的 怎么做
Okay, how do we do that?
我们把侧面的板挪开
We take off the side panel.
拿两块支架做个桥梁
We make a bridge, use a couple planks.
用另一台电梯营救
We use a rescue car.
撬杆可以做扶手
Pike pole for a handrail.
让一家人走出来
Walk the family across.
从九十多米的高空吗
300 feet up?
只能这样了
It's what we got.
好吧 启动营救电梯
Okay, get the rescue car.
走吧
Let's go.
后备队员 你也来
Candidate, you're coming too.
下一站 25层
Next stop, 25th floor.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
安心等着 我们这就来救你们
Just hold steady. We're coming for you.
奥蒂斯 慢慢放他们下去
Otis, let them down nice and slow.
好的 伙计们 我们拆掉侧板
All right, guys, let's get that panel off.
慢慢来 好了
Nice and easy. There you go.
西弗莱德 可以了告诉我们
Severide, you tell us when.
可以了 队长
Now, Chief.
-谁过去 -我
- Who's going across? - I am.
慢点 慢点
Easy, easy!
慢慢来 好吗
Take it easy, all right?
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 队长
Yeah, Chief, we're good.
-慢点 -进来了
- Easy. - Coming in.
干得漂亮 好了
Good job. Okay.
坚持住 宝贝
Okay, hold on, sweetheart.
这个能帮你呼吸
This is gonna help you breathe.
好了 给 戴好
Okay, there you go. Right on there.
很好 好的
Good job. All right.
来了哦
Here's some juice.
好了 现在我要带你们出去
Okay, I'm gonna get you guys out of here...
-没事的 -但我需要你帮忙
- It'll be okay. - But I'm gonna need your help.
跟我来
Come with me.
站在这里
Stand here.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表