正在找
Uh, we're working on it.
听说他是你的朋友
Heard he's a friend of yours.
不是朋友
He's no friend.
只是是我带他去的消防队
I'm just the guy that brought him to the house.
我真后悔
Worst decision of my life.
博伊特让情报组全力在查了
Voight's got the Intelligence Unit all over it.
好吗 我保证
Okay? I promise.
目前还是没线索吗
So-- but nothing yet? No leads?
行了
Come on.
你得坐回去
You need to sit back down.
戴上
There we go.
看看这些冷酷的脸
Look at these grim faces.
-现在就要埋我了 -克里斯托弗
- You guys buried me already. - Christopher.
医生给他输了血
They've been giving him transfusions.
白细胞数量增加了
Boosting his white blood cell count.
但出血还没止住
But the bleeding hasn't stopped.
医生是怎么说的
What did the doctor say about it?
医生想报喜不报忧
Well, he's trying to stay positive,
但我看得出他很担心
but I can tell he's concerned.
辛迪
Cindy.
云梯队这班少个人没事
Hey, Truck can go lean this shift.
你留下来陪辛迪吧
You should stay with Cindy.
谢谢你
Thank you. Thanks.
这对我和辛迪都很重要
That means so much to me. To Cindy.
别客气
Of course.
你们的朋友乔·克鲁兹在这吗
Your friend Joe Cruz, is he in here?
不在 他不是在急诊室里吗
No, I thought he was in the ER.
本来是
He was.
然后他没登记就离开了
Then he took off without signing out.
-过会再来看你 -很快回来
- Check on you later, bud. - Be back soon.
-好好休息 克里斯托弗 -回头见
- You be good, Christopher. - We'll see you soon, bro.
副队长
Hey, Lieutenant.
乔从医院跑了
Joe left the hospital.
是我叫他回去休息两个小时
Yeah, I told him to take a couple hours and rest up.
-他可能走开了 -不 我觉得不是
- Maybe he's walking it off. - No, I don't think so.
他因为弗雷迪的事很自责
He's taking this Freddie thing pretty hard.
12块
$12.
-你在这里等我 -12块
- I need you to wait for me. - $12.
消防员 你迷路了吗
Yo, fireman, you lost?
你是想去哪儿
Now where you going?
干嘛呢
What's up?
这里没起火
Ain't no fire here.
让开
Step aside.
哥们 你疯了吗
Man, you crazy?
我认识你吗
I know you?
我找弗雷迪
I'm looking for Freddie.
弗雷迪·克莱门特
Freddie Clemente.
你找错地方了
You got the wrong address.
出去
Bounce.
我知道他以前跟你混
Look, I know he used to roll with you,
我也知道他一有麻烦就会回这里
and I know he'd come back here if he was in trouble.
他现在也确实有麻烦了
Which he is.
好吧
You know what?
跟他说 他最好祈祷警♥察♥比我先找到他
Just tell him he better hope the cops find him before I do.
伙计们 抱歉打扰一下
Hey, gents. Sorry to bother you.
我们在找一个消防员
Just looking for a firefighter.
他大概这么大块头 秃头 有点大鼻子
He's about yay big, bald, kind of nosy.
我不知道 你们有没有看到消防员
I don't know. Ya'll see a firefighter?
他在那儿
There he is.
克鲁兹 走吧
Cruz, let's go.
你也想最后躺在病床上出血致死吗
Hey, you want to end up bleeding out on a gurney too?
我的错
I messed up.
不会有下次了
Won't happen again.
两位
Hey, guys,
想问你们一个自杀未遂的人 杰西卡·波普
wanted to ask you about this suicide attempt, Jessica Pope.
她有点神秘
She's a bit of a mystery.
我们联络不到她的任何家属
Has no relatives we can get a hold of.
这里的人好像也都不知道
No one in the building seems to know much.
好的 很高兴帮忙
Uh, yeah. Happy to help.
她还没有恢复意识
Well, she hasn't regained consciousness yet,
我们想搞清楚为什么
and we're trying to figure out why.
你们之前给她打过镇定剂吗
Did you guys need to sedate her to intubate?
我们没做错 如果你是这个意思的话
We didn't mess up, if that's what you're implying.
完全不是
Not at all.
就是想搞清楚她的情况
Just trying to make sense of her condition.
如果我们给她打了镇定剂 肯定会记录下来
And if we sedated her, it'd be in the paperwork.
有时候有些事会有疏忽
Sometimes things fall through the cracks.
我就是确认一下
I'm just being diligent.
是的 病患在现场吸入了很多煤气
Yeah, uh, victim inhaled a lot of gas on the scene.
毫无意识
Completely unresponsive.
我们没有必要打镇定剂
We didn't have to sedate to intubate.
了解 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
没事
No problem.
你什么情况
What's going on with you?
你干什么找我麻烦
Why are you jumping down my throat?
他在指责我们书面记录没做好
He's accusing us of screwing up the paperwork.
他问了个问题
He asked a question.
好吧 行
Okay, fine.
那就没事了
All good, then.
好了 各位
Okay, everybody.
这是正式的帮赫尔曼看孩子值日表
This is the official Herrmann kid-sitting help schedule.
我们休息日的所有下午时间都可以排
Time slots are available for every afternoon we are not on shift.
随便帮我排哪天 我超喜欢小孩子
Sign me up for any open shifts. I love kids.
你有没有见过李·亨利
Have you met Lee Henry?
安娜贝拉才是真正的小魔鬼
Oh, Annabelle's the real terror.
小甜甜 只是馅儿是鹤顶红
Sweet as pie and twice as deadly.
她睡觉时间的班排给我
Put me down for any slot after her bedtime.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
都还好吧
Is everything okay?
赫尔曼还好吗
Is Herrmann okay?
他好像好些了 是的
Uh, seems like he's doing better, yeah.
很好 很好 那就好
Good, good. That's great to hear.
还没有找到弗雷迪
There's no update on the Freddie hunt,
但伙计们都在努力
but the guys are all over it,
我准备去看赫尔曼 但我听说...
and I'm gonna go see Herrmann, but I hear--
好的 好的
Yeah, good.
我...
Hey, and I, um--
辛迪在说...
Cindy was saying--
她说她觉得这样会比较好...
She mentioned that she thought it'd be good for him, uh--
过来
Here.
怎么了
What?
这是枚戒指
Uh, this is a ring,
然后...
and, uh...
辛迪在想 我也一样
Cindy was thinking, and so was I.
你知道我对你的感觉
Well, you know how I feel about you,
我希望能有幸娶你为妻
and I was hoping that you would do me the honor of being my wife.
我觉得 这既能让赫尔曼感到欣慰
Which would be a real boon for Herrmann
也是一件极好的事
and just a real neat thing, I think.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
求婚应该是
a proposal is supposed to be
一个女人一生中最浪漫的时刻
the most romantic moment in a woman's life.
我...
I--
加奶没加糖
Cream, no sugar.
太感谢你了 加比
Ohh...thank you so much, Gabby.
他醒过一会儿
He was up for a minute.
我告诉他你之前还在 他说
I told him you were here and he said,
"可怜的51号♥消防队 两个最棒的消防员缺席"
"Poor saps on 51 are missing their two best firefighters."
赫尔曼
Hey, Herrmann.
怎么了
What's wrong?
护士 快叫罗德斯医生来
Nurse, get Dr. Rhodes in here!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表