not attending tonight's debate?
马修·凯西的举动又一次证明了
Once again, Matthew Casey's actions illustrate
他对竞选一事漫不经心
his lackadaisical attitude toward this office.
如果他连辩论都来不了
If he can't show up for a debate,
那还怎么能指望他会在
how can we count on him to show up
社区人♥民♥需要时出现呢
when his community needs him?
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Ambulance 61:
维多利亚大道7003号♥ 有人受伤被困
victim down, trapped, 7003 Victoria Boulevard.
-快来救人 -好
- Please...help. - Yeah.
托马斯 他卡在下面了
Tomas, he's stuck underneath.
凯西副队 我是《芝加哥太阳报》的艾米·贝尔
Lieutenant Casey, Amy Bell from the "Sun-Times."
-你为什么没去... -我现在没时间
- Why aren't you planning to be at the-- - Not now.
车从升降机掉了下来 我们没能阻止
The car fell off the lift. We couldn't stop it.
托马斯当时在车底修车
Tomas was working underneath.
好
Okay.
-托马斯 -他不会说英语
- Tomas. - He can't speak English.
-西班牙语吗 -是
- Spanish? - Yeah.
道森
Dawson.
托马斯
Tomas.
好吗
Okay?
[西语]
车压在他的横隔膜上
The car is crushing his diaphragm.
他还能呼吸 但如果骨折的肋骨...
He's breathing, but if his rib cage fractures--
基德 拿气囊
Kidd, grab the airbags.
赫尔曼 奥蒂斯 想办法固定住车
Herrmann, Otis, find something to stabilize this car.
道森 让他保持清醒
Dawson, keep him talking.
托马斯
Tomas?
[西语]
81号♥云梯车呼叫总部
Truck 81 to main,
请求救援队协助 将车辆撑起
requesting squad assistance to shore up a vehicle.
已通知2号♥抢险车 正在赶来
Sending Squad 2, currently en route.
伤者持续受击
Shocks are going.
呼叫总部 救援队还要多久到
Main, ETA on that squad company?
2号♥抢险车已经离开五分钟
Squad 2 is five minutes out.
气囊准备好了
Airbags, good to go.
所有人退后
Everybody, back up.
充气后 立即将他拉出来
I'm going to pull him out once we inflate.
蓝管充气
Up on blue.
红管充气
Up on red.
加把劲
Come on.
马特
Matt!
我们没事
We're good!
好 好
All right, all right.
坚持住 先生 躺着别动
Hang on, sir, stay still.
[西语]
[西语]
让我看看
Let me see.
看起来只是擦伤 你没事吧
Looks superficial. You okay?
-我没事 -好
- Yeah, I'm good. - Okay.
我数到三
Up on three.
好了吗 一二三
Ready? One, two, three.
救得漂亮 副队
Nice save, Lieutenant.
嘭
Boom.
副队
Hey, Lieutenant.
我看你的救援跑偏了啊
I saw your call went sideways.
看什么
Saw?
肯定是艾米写的
Must have been Amy.
至少她发现了我好的一面
At least she got my good side.
你就没有坏的一面
There are no bad sides.
你能去一下博登队长的办公室吗 副队
Can you find your way to Chief Boden's office, Lieutenant?
好的 这就去 谢谢你 康妮
Yeah, I can, thank you, Connie.
所以...你是对的
So...you were right.
尸体是考特尼·哈里斯的
Body belongs to Courtney Harris.
你最近有没有跟考特尼的妈妈联♥系♥过
Have you spoken to Courtney's mother recently?
你让我不要管 我就没管了
You told me to back off. I did.
一个小时前艾玛就应该过来了
Emma was supposed to come by over an hour ago,
但她在最后一刻反悔了
but she backed out last minute.
不肯说原因 也不肯接我电♥话♥
Wouldn't say why and she wouldn't answer my calls.
我去过她家
I went by her house and knocked,
敲门也没人应
and she wouldn't answer the door.
她信任你
She trusts you.
如果你可以跟她谈谈
If you could go talk to her,
也许可以让她也相信我
maybe tell her she can trust me?
格兰特 你到底跑哪儿去了
Grant, where the hell are you?
你可以给我回个电♥话♥或者短♥信♥吗
Would you please just call me or text me back?
格兰特知不知道如果想在
Hey, does Grant know that in order to
安娜贝拉的生日派对上表演
play music at Annabelle's birthday party,
他首先得来这儿
he actually has to be here?
对 对
Yes, yes.
我觉得他应该是堵车了
I think he just got stuck in traffic.
再给我几分钟时间
Just give me a few more minutes.
我 我马上给他发短♥信♥
I-I'm gonna text him right now.
我就...
I-I'll just...
这事儿...我...
It's...I'm...
有消息吗
Any luck?
我给他打了十个电♥话♥
I have called him ten times.
史黛拉 我觉得这就是说他不来了
Stella, I think that means he's not coming.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
我需要一支笔
I need a pen
和一大张纸
and a big piece of paper.
好吧
Okay.
小莫利
好了 都过来 姑娘小伙儿们
Okay, gather around, boys and girls!
小莫利欢乐时间现在开始
Molly's Junior happy hour is now open!
来咯
Whoo! Here we go.
好
Okay.
谁想要漂浮啤酒
Who wants a root beer float, huh?
好嘞 来
Oh, all right. Okay.
好吧 这是什么
Okay, so what is this?
小莫利
Molly's Junior.
漂浮啤酒
Some root beer floats.
开始咯
There we go.
总比什么没有强
I guess it's better than nothing.
好了
Okay.
给 孩子
Here you go, kids.
因为你不肯让我去船上
Because you wouldn't let me go down to the boats.
别搞得我像个坏人
Stop trying to make me the bad guy.
考特尼也是我的家人
Courtney was my family too.
你现在情绪太激动 脑子不够清楚
You're too emotional to think straight.
你太荒谬了
You're being ridiculous.
你这整个阴谋论都很搞笑
The whole conspiracy with this is absurd.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
你是多疑
You're being paranoid.
我就是路过
Hey, I just stopped by
想看看你怎么样
to see how you are doing.
幸亏你来了
Thank God you're here.
你能劝劝我哥吗
Can you talk some sense into my brother?
我不知道你还记不记得我哥哥 大卫
I don't know if you remember my brother, David.
我记得
Yeah, I do.
我刚跟霍洛韦探员谈过
I just talked to Detective Holloway
她说你不回她电♥话♥
and she said that you're not returning her calls.
没事吧
Everything okay?
她不会去跟警♥察♥谈的
She's not talking to the cops.
你有没有看过《制♥造♥杀人犯》
You ever seen "Making a Murderer"?
主题为冤案的纪录片
大卫 我想知道考特尼发生了什么事
David, I want to know what happened to Courtney.
我知道你想 但你不可以跟他们谈
I know you do. But you can't talk to them.
你知道他们会怎么说吗
You know what they'll say?
他们会说你因为
They'll say you went crazy
伊莱背着你跟别人约会就抓狂了
'cause Eli was stepping out behind your back.
他们会知道他根本不想要孩子
They'll know that he didn't want to have kids.
他们会说是你拧断了考特尼的脖子
They'll say that you snapped Courtney's neck
因为你做不了一个好妈妈 然后会怎么样
because you couldn't handle being a mother, and then what?
你看看所有那些丢了孩子的父母
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表