Structure's about ready to go.
波比
Bobby?
消防队
Fire department!
大声呼救
Call out!
天呐 我可怜的波比
Oh, my God, poor Bobby.
别担心 他们会找到你儿子的
Don't worry, they're gonna find your boy.
儿子 不不不
Boy? No, no, no, no.
不 波比是我们的猫
No, Bobby is our cat.
你得告诉他们 他们在找的是只猫
You've got to tell them they're looking for a cat.
队长 我们有麻烦了
Chief, we got a problem.
81号♥云梯队 立刻出来
81, come on out.
我们已经确认里面没有更多的受害者了
We've confirmed that there are no more victims inside.
51号♥水罐车 放水帮他们出来
51, back that line out.
我们从外面帮他们一把
We're gonna fight it from the outside.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
回去
Turn it around.
我猜你就是波比吧
Let me guess, Bobby?
过来 孩子
Here, boy.
凯西呢
Where's Casey?
见鬼
Damn it.
凯西 怎么还没出来
Casey, what's the holdup?
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
站着别动
Stay where you are.
凯西 向我报告
Casey, report.
他们为什么都出来了
Why are they coming back out?
那波比怎么办
What about Bobby?
女士 我不能让我的队员冒生命危险去救一只猫
Ma'am I can't risk my men's lives for a cat.
他们进去是救一只猫吗
They went in after a cat?
凯西 立刻出来
Casey! Get out, now!
谢天谢地
Thank God.
见鬼了 他救出那只猫了
Son of a bitch, he's got it!
我让你退后
I told you to step back.
等一下...
What, just--
来 走吧
Come on, let's go.
好 引水灭火
Okay, fire up the water cannons.
好的
Yeah, boys!
如果我到你家了
If I'm showing up at your house,
那通常是你最糟糕的一天
it's usually the worst day of your life.
你可能受伤 或者家里发生火灾
You're hurt, or your home is on fire,
或者你爱的人有危险
or somebody you love is in danger.
没错 有时候会来不及挽救
And yeah, sometimes it's too late to help.
但如果我同时是议员
But if I'm also an alderman,
或许我可以在他们的生命陷入危险之前就帮他们
maybe I can help people before their lives are in crisis.
说得很好很打动人
That's a beautiful sentiment.
你继续这样说
You keep talking like that,
肯定会争取到很多人的
you're going to win over a lot of people.
我是认真的
I mean it.
真的
I really do.
这样更好
Even better.
-谢谢你们 -夜晚愉快
- Thanks, guys. - Great evening.
-很高兴认识二位 -晚安
- Nice meeting you. - Good night.
我怎么跟你说的来着
What did I tell you?
只要做你自己 他们就都会爱上你的
Just be yourself, and they'll fall in love with you.
在为你引荐下一个人之前我想先问问
Before I introduce you to this next guy--
你也做建筑工作 对吧
you're in construction, right?
你知道拉辛发展公♥司♥的情况吗
You aware of the situation with Racine Development?
不知道
Not really, no.
市政♥府♥拒绝重新规划皮尔森的几个街区
City's refusing to rezone a couple blocks in Pilsen,
如果我们在议会里有人
and it'd really tip the scale
那我们就很有优势了
if we had a friend on the council.
虽然我还没有当选
Well, I-I haven't been elected yet,
但我会记着这件事的
but, um, I'll keep it in mind.
我们会帮你当选的
We're gonna help you get elected.
我们希望到时候你能帮我们重新规划一两个街区
And we hope you help us rezone a block or two
做商业用途
for commercial use.
双赢
Everybody wins.
我说了
Like I said,
我会记着的
I'll keep it in mind.
很好
Good.
他们给埃迪做扫描发现
Once they got Eddie in the scanner,
他的左侧主动脉不畅通
they found a blockage of his left main artery.
阻碍了氧气往大脑的运输
It was cutting off the oxygen to his brain.
所以他才摔倒了
It's why he fell.
但是他们做了血管成形术
But they did an angioplasty,
听起来手术很顺利
and it sounds like it went well.
他大约一小时前出了手术室
He got out about an hour ago.
很好 这是好消息
That's great. That's good news.
凯利
Kelly...
他们称那种阻碍为"寡妇制♥造♥者"
they call that kind of blockage a "Widow-maker."
如果不发现
If they hadn't found it,
埃迪可能活不过一周
Eddie could've been dead within a week.
他们发现了
They did.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
葛瑞琴
Gretchen?
埃迪刚醒了
Eddie just woke up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他清醒了 说想见你
He's alert, and he wants to see you.
去看看他吧
Go see him.
走吧
Come on.
我欠你一个人情 西弗莱德
I owe you one, Severide.
没有 一切都好了
Nah, it all worked out.
因为对事故撒谎
I've been suspended for a month
我被停职一个月
for lying about the accident...
是我活该
Which is fair.
麦可不会有事
Mac's gonna make it.
这是最重要的
That's what matters.
说得很对
You're damn right.
所以说 道森妹子现在跟副队在一起
So my girl Dawson is sleeping with the lieutenant.
我就知道你不是靠实力进的云梯队
Well, yeah, figures you didn't get on Truck legit,
就跟我一样
like I did.
副队及未来的议员
Lieutenant and future alderman.
所以你在51大队好好干
So do me proud at 51,
否则我会让你被炒掉 然后让奥黑尔机场的航线
or I can get you fired and have O'Hare's flight path
重新规划 经过你的卧室上空
rerouted over your bedroom.
基德
Hey, Kidd.
你第一班如何
How was your first shift?
不错 很不错
It was good. It was--it was real good.
谢谢
Thanks.
有人知道吗
Does anyone know,
51大队的人
from 51?
-道森... -没人
- Uh, Dawson... - No.
没人知道 我没说出去过
No, no. I never said a word.
那就好
Cool, uh...
好
Okay.
晚安
Good night.
恭喜 马特
Congratulations, Matt.
选举委员会那边刚传来消息
I just heard from the Board of Elections.
你拿到的签名数量够了 可以参选了
You got enough signatures. You're on the ballot.
真的吗
Really?
那太好了
Guess I am.
很遗憾先前你早早离开了派对
I was sorry to see you cut out early from the party.
我本想再跟你聊聊拉辛那件事的
I wanted to talk a little bit more about that Racine thing.
瑞奇 如果我当选
Rich, if I'm elected,
我保证会好好调查
I promise to look into it
投票给我觉得对的那一方
and vote whichever way feels right to me,
不管谁对我的竞选做出了何种贡献
regardless of who contributed what to my campaign.
如果太直白 那我很抱歉
I'm sorry if that seems blunt,
但我这个人就是这么直
but, hey... I'm a straight shooter.
我也是个直率的人 马特
Well, I'm a straight shooter too, Matt.
所以我就直说了
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表