好了
Set.
坚持住 我来救你了
Hold on. I'm coming for you.
好了 克鲁兹
All right, Cruz.
好了 接到你了...
All right, I gotcha. I gotcha. I gotcha.
-你叫什么 -史蒂夫
- What's your name? - Steve.
-抱紧我 -好
- Just hold on tight. - Okay.
好
All right.
被困人员安全了 割断缆绳吧
Victim's secure. Cut the cable.
有我在
I got ya!
有我在 有我在
I got ya! I got ya!
布莱特 布莱特
Brett! Brett!
来帮帮忙
Little help here!
不要放开
Do not let go!
-天啊 -有我在
- Oh my God! - I got ya!
坚持住 伙计们
Hang on, guys!
-快不行了 -梯子来了
- Any day now! - Ladder's here!
有我在
I got ya.
赫尔曼 快
Hermann, go!
接到你了 好了
I got ya. I got ya.
没事吧
All good?
好了
There you go.
没事了
All right.
卡普
Capp.
谢谢 托尼
Thanks, Tony.
刚才真是惊险刺♥激♥啊
That was rock and roll up there.
是啊 不知道原来我这么厉害
Yeah, I didn't know I had it in me.
什么都是只有真正试了才知道
Never know till you go for it.
伙计 我来跟你说一声
Hey, man, um, I just wanted to let you know,
我决定不约希尔薇去参加晚宴了
I decided not to ask Sylvie to the gala after all.
我觉得这样不好
It just didn't seem right.
伙计 我知道你不会
Dude, I knew you wouldn't.
我怎么能呢 兄弟如手足 对吧
How could I? Bros for life, right?
其实 我改变主意了
Hey, I changed my mind, actually,
我想跟你一起去
I would love to go with you.
好 太好了
Oh, okay, great, awesome.
好
Okay.
克鲁兹 弗雷迪回来了
Cruz, Freddie's back.
谢谢
Thanks.
需要我帮你留意着点吗
You want me to keep an eye out?
不用 没事
No, I'm cool.
自便吧
Help yourself.
我...很抱歉之前
Yo, um... Apologies for, you know,
朝你那样发火
getting up in your face like that.
-那样不对 -原谅你了
- It wasn't right. - Forgiven.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
我们帮里有人看到我从消防队出去了
A guy in my crew clocked me coming out of the firehouse.
他看到我了
He seen me.
你告诉他那不是你了吗
Did you tell him it wasn't you?
我说了 但他看到我了
I said that, but he seen me.
好 弗雷迪 听我说
Okay, Freddie, look.
你该做出决定了 马上决定
It's time for you to make a decision, right now.
你再继续这样玩火
You keep kicking the tires,
到时候肯定引火上身
you're gonna get yourself jammed up.
-你说怎么办 -退出
- So, like, what then? - Walk away.
告诉他们你想好好生活 你不想回去了
Tell everyone you moved, and don't ever go back.
你可以跟我一起住 或者我帮你找个地方...
You can stay with me, or I'll find you a place...
但如果不退出 你就不能回这里来了
But if you don't, you can't come back here.
你会害死自己的
You'll get yourself killed.
决定吧
Call it.
听着...
Yo...
你能救我出来的对吧 兄弟
Yo can you get me out, bro?
你...救我出来吧
Just--just--just get me out.
好 来吧
Okay. Come on.
帕特森
Patterson.
我怎么拿到的不重要
Doesn't matter how I got this,
重要的是你应该知道这件事
but you should know it's out there
你好提前做准备
so you can get ahead of it.
他这是在诬赖我犯罪
What he's doing to me is criminal conspiracy.
他可是一个区副队长
We're talking about a deputy district chief
他是有可能成为下任局长的人
who could be the next fire commissioner.
堂娜 我不管雷·里德尔是什么职务
Donna, I don't give a damn what title Ray Riddle holds.
华♥莱♥士♥ 你要想清楚
Wallace, listen to yourself.
你去哪里
Where are you going?
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
你对那个小丑行动了吗
You drop it on that clown yet?
没有
No.
硬碰硬没什么错 凯利
Nothing wrong with sharp elbows, Kelly.
芝加哥就是建立在这个上的
Chicago was built on 'em.
如果是你指使的
If you're behind this,
-我发誓我等我查明 我绝对 -你干什么
- I swear I will find out. And believe me--- Excuse me?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你很清楚我在说什么...
You know damn well what I'm talking about--
-放开我 -住手 别这样
- Take your hands off of me. - Come on. Not right now.
他陷害我 是你陷害我
He set me up. You're the one that's setting me up.
过来 我们出去走走
Come on, Come on, let's take a walk.
你好啊
How's it going?
我们可以一起来坐吗
Mind if we join you?
嗯
Yeah.
我很感谢你们为我做的一切
Look, I appreciate everything ya'll trying to do.
我来这里是因为私事
I'm here for my own reasons.
我不想让你们都因为我的事不开心
Don't want you all catching grief on my behalf.
我们只是跟自己的队长喝杯酒
We're just having a drink with our chief.
奥蒂斯 很有意思
So, Otis, this was fun.
没错
Yeah, it was.
-有时间我们再约吧 -好的
- We should do it again sometime. - We should.
-我先失陪一下 -好
- Um, will you excuse me a second? - Yeah.
托尼赢了
Tony wins.
你以前玩过吗
Have you never played this before?
没有 但你欠他一大笔钱
No, but you owe him a bunch of money.
能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Can you give us a minute?
谢谢
Thanks.
请 队长
Here, Captain.
我给你打了好几次电♥话♥
I tried calling you a few times.
打电♥话♥的是你吗
That was you?
我想说明几件事
I wanted to clarify a few things.
我们能找个更私密的地方谈吗
Maybe we can talk somewhere more private?
这里就行
I'm good.
我父亲是海军出身
Look, my father was a navy man.
一辈子都想当海军上将
Spent his whole career chasing admiral.
他为此很努力
He was gone a lot.
不努力的时候 我们会希望他去努力
And when he wasn't, we often wished he was.
我母亲很不易
Wasn't easy on my mother.
她很多时间都是在医院度过的
She spent a lot of time in the hospital,
还有戒瘾所
a lot of time in rehab.
-你不用告诉我这些 -我的重点是...
- You don't need to tell me this. - My point is...
我小时候确实做过不光彩的事
I did a few things I'm not proud of as a kid.
那些记录应该被封存起来的
Those records were supposed to stay sealed.
我就有一份复印件
I had one copy.
已经给你了
It's yours now.
你想要什么
What do you want?
什么都不要
Nothing.
如果你什么都不要
If you wanted nothing,
那些文件你早就悄悄扔掉了
you would've just thrown the folder away.
但你交给了我
But you walked up and handed it to me, okay?
有话直话就行
No need to be coy.
告诉我你想要什么
Tell me what you want.
达拉斯 你为此努力了那么久
Dallas, you've been battling it out for so long,
一心想升职
looking to move up,
你已经全副武装时刻准备
you've got your armor on, your knives out,
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表