这对我来说很难 兄弟
It's hard for me, man.
如果我们在同一个消防队里 至少我可以在你身边
At least if we were at the same house, I'd have your back.
丹尼 我很感谢你为我做的一切
Danny, I appreciate everything that you've done for me,
但我不会有事的
but I'm gonna be all right.
要喝杯啤酒吗
Can I get you a beer?
苏打水
Club soda.
寓意团结一致嘛
Solidarity!
好吧 你们就喝苏打水吧
Yeah, see how long that lasts.
苏打水啊
Club soda, huh?
然后是什么 宽版牛仔裤吗
What's next, dad jeans?
声音调大点好吗
Turn this up, will you?
...因为纵火罪目前在接受
...is believed to be under investigation for arson
芝加哥消防局的调查
by the Chicago Fire Department.
《芝加哥太阳报》上的一篇文章写道
Quoting an article in the "Sun Times,"
芝加哥消防局消防队长华♥莱♥士♥·博登
CFD Chief Wallace Boden has questioned
质疑房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商罗杰·马多克斯
real estate developer Roger Maddox's involvement
与几起正在调查的纵火案有牵连
in several ongoing arson investigations.
最近这一开♥发♥商在市中心地区买♥♥下了
The magnate recently purchased four arson buildings
四栋纵火后的建筑
in the metropolitan area.
我不是没有肚量的人
I do not have thin skin.
否则我也不会做房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥这行
I wouldn't be in this business if I did,
但这些指控都是无♥耻♥且没有根据的
but these accusations are shameless and unfounded.
显然这是毫无根据的诽谤中伤
This is slander with no basis, pure and simple,
我会对此起诉的
and I intend to prosecute.
-当被问到... -那是...
- When asked by... - Is that...
芝加哥消防局代表拒绝
CFD representatives refused to comment
对内部正在进行的任何调查作出回应
on any ongoing investigation within the department.
谢谢
Thank you.
请进
Come on in.
毒窝火灾出警调查已经正式结束
The IED investigation is officially closed.
那段视频很清楚
That video was definitive.
那段视频出现是你走运
You were lucky it turned up when it did.
是很走运 但这不是我来此的原因吧
Yeah, very lucky, but I'm betting that's not why I'm here.
你凭什么认为自己适合就一起
What made you think it was appropriate for you
正在进行的纵火案调查代表芝加哥消防局说话
to speak for the CFD regarding an ongoing arson investigation?
我是找那个记者私下谈的
The conversation I had was completely off the record.
你有证据
And you have evidence
证明自己说的话吗
to back up what you said about this guy?
-我有 -那好 华♥莱♥士♥
- Yes, I do. - Well, then, Wallace,
我建议你快点去准备你说的证据
I suggest you produce that evidence real quick.
好
Okay.
我本来想告诉你
I was going to tell you.
你觉得那个重要吗
You think that would've mattered?
我就只是告诉他们那件案子我知道一点
All I did was tell them I know a little about the case
我只是为了保住饭碗
just to secure the account.
他们本来真的要解雇我了
They were going to fire me.
你知道的
You know that.
凯利
Kelly!
凯利 我会补偿的 我发誓
Kelly, I will make this up to you, I swear to God.
谢谢你见我
Thanks for meeting me.
不客气
Of course.
准妈妈
Hey, mama,
你在这里做什么呢
what are you doing here?
我忘拿东西了而已
Just forgot something.
不要太辛苦
Don't work too hard.
好
Okay.
搞什么 等一下
What? Hold on.
"文档未找到"
"Files not found."
不见了 不可能啊
They're missing. That's not possible.
纸质备份呢
What about hard copies?
不见了
They're gone!
天啊
Oh, God.
加比 加比
Gabby, Gabby.
不对劲
Something's wrong.
坐下 来
Sit right here. Come on.
-天啊 好疼 -好
- God, this hurts. - Okay.
好疼
Oh, this hurts.
深呼吸 来 深呼吸
Breathe, come on, breathe.
喂 队长
Hey, Chief.
嗯
Yeah.
告诉她我马上过去
Tell her I'll be right there.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表