Look at all those parents whose kids disappeared.
他们想洗清自己的名声得用好几年的时间
They spend years in court trying to clear their name.
你怎么知道考特尼的脖子被人拧断了
How did you know Courtney's neck was snapped?
你告诉我的
Well, you told me.
不是 我没有
No, I didn't.
我这是第一次听说
This is the first I've heard of it.
我从别的地方听到的
Well, I heard it somewhere.
大卫 怎么回事
David, what's going on?
你快走
You need to go.
这是家事 我要跟我妹妹谈
This is a family matter, and I need to talk to my sister.
艾玛 你希望我走吗
Emma, do you want me to leave?
不希望
No.
我让你出去
I said get out.
艾玛 去厨房♥ 给霍洛韦探员打电♥话♥
Emma, go to the kitchen, call Detective Holloway.
我警告你 出去
I'm warning you, get out.
我哪儿都不会去
I'm not going anywhere.
不要 住手
No! Stop.
求你了
Please.
住手 求你了
Stop! Please!
先回家清洗一下吧
Go home and clean up.
稍后我再找你拿情况说明
I'll get your statement later.
谢谢
Thanks.
考特尼的圣尼古拉斯吊坠
Courtney's Saint Nicholas pendant.
你还需要吗
You still need that?
谢谢你
Thank you.
为什么我们还不能网上投票
I mean, why can't we vote online yet?
加拿大就可以
You know, they do in Canada.
总之是有些地区可以
Some parts, anyway.
加拿大很多地方会发生很多奇怪的事
They do a lot of strange things in some parts of Canada.
-是塔玛拉 -声音调大
- It's Tamara. - Turn it up.
当地新闻中
And in local news,
一名52区的议员竞选人员
a candidate in the 52nd aldermanic race
无法与自己的政♥治♥对手一起
was unable to attend a final debate
参加最后的辩论
with his political rival.
他的支持者说他是因为忙着救人
His supporters say he was too busy saving lives.
下面是今天拍摄的一段视频
Here's a clip from earlier today.
与贝克斯议员不同
Unlike Alderman Becks,
对马特·凯西而言 人♥民♥的重要性胜过政♥治♥
Matt Casey prioritizes people over politics.
在我看来 我们要么再选一个政客出来
The way I see it, we can either elect another politician
要么给真正在乎人♥民♥的人投票
or vote for someone who gives a damn.
这就是视频的内容
All right, well, that's the scene down here.
当然 等投票结束后
Of course, we'll have to see what happens
我们才能知道结果
after the polls close.
直到最后才是结束 亲爱的
It ain't over till it's over, baby.
亲爱的 不要打扰我演奏低音线
Baby, please, don't mess with my bass line.
天
Man...
你干什么
What are you doing?
你干什么
What are you doing?
到此结束了
I'm done.
什么
What?
不要
No.
为什么
Why?
生日派对你放了我鸽子
You blew off the birthday party.
是今天吗
That was today?
不 不是今天 是明天
No, that's not today. That's tomorrow.
是明天 我发誓 我写下来了
It's tomorrow, I swear to God, I wrote it down here somewhere.
我写下来了 是明天
I wrote it down, it's tomorrow--
我为你打了包票 格兰特
I went to bat for you, Grant!
我为你打了包票
I went to bat for you!
跟我喜欢的人
With people that I like,
我不想失望的人
people that I don't want to disappoint.
今天是个大日子
Today is a big day.
你 你听我说 史黛拉
All right, if you just--just listen to me, Stella.
我开始创作了 知道吗
And-I started jamming, all right,
我开始为生日派对创作新歌♥了
to come up with some songs for the birthday party,
亲爱的 这些歌♥ 我跟你说
and the songs, baby, I'm telling you,
这些歌♥是真正的歌♥ 它们在我脑海中涌现
these songs, they're real songs, just pouring out of me.
我打给了德克兰
I called Declan.
我把歌♥给他演奏了一遍 他震惊了
I played him all the songs. He flipped.
我们乐队要重组了
We're getting the band back together.
你去让他们震惊吧 格兰特
You go and you knock 'em dead, Grant.
不 不
No. No.
别现在 别...
Not now. Not--
求你了 不要这样 为什么...
Please, not like this. Why--
投票什么时候结束的
Hey, when did the polls close?
一小时之前
Hey. An hour ago.
我认识一个在你们选区计票的人
Okay, so I know a guy counting ballots in your ward.
他说你胜算很大
He said you were looking pretty good.
天啊 好激动
Oh, my gosh, this is nuts.
先不要高兴得太早
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我不管这是消极期待
And I don't care if that's negative anticipation,
还是什么
or whatever it's called.
你不用那样的
Hey, you didn't have to do that.
拜托 你可是我支持的人
Come on, you're my guy.
你好
Hi.
好激动
This is so exciting.
我们只是在喝啤酒 仅此而已
We're just drinking beer right now, that's all we're doing.
是
Yeah.
-快接 -好 好
- Answer it! - Okay, okay.
喂
Hello?
真是不容易
Wow, well, it's been a hell of a ride.
好 谢谢打来
Yeah, thanks for the call.
我赢了
I won.
什么 赢了吗
What, you won?
棒
Yeah!
棒
Yes!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我这是第一次亲议员
I've never kissed an alderman before.
凯西 凯西 凯西
Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey! Casey!
耶
Yeah!
我就知道会赢
I knew it, I knew it.
亲爱的 我真为你骄傲
God, Baby, I'm so proud of you.
非常感谢你相信我
Thanks so much for believing in me.
现在做什么
Now what?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表