我并不是一直上班时间喝酒
I mean, it's not like I've ever been drunk at work.
我需要帮助
I just need help.
你要知道 51大队的人会一直支持你
I want you to know you will always have support here at 51.
不过你不能在这里做急救员了 很遗憾
Just not as a paramedic. I'm sorry.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
打扰一下 你是马特·凯西吗
Excuse me, are you Matt Casey?
-塔玛拉·琼斯 -有什么可以帮到你的
- Tamara Jones. - What can I do for ya?
你可以去竞选议员
You can run for alderman.
我真的不适合政♥治♥
I'm not a politician.
马特 你一直说那不是你的风格
Matt, you keep saying, "This isn't me,"
但你不参选 大家指望谁
but without you, what do the people have?
贝克斯吗
Becks?
-我要参加议员竞选 -天啊
- I'm running for alderman. - Oh, my God.
好 派对现在开始
All right, let's get this party started.
容我向你们介绍一位真实的英雄
I'm about to introduce you to a real, live hero.
本区出生成长的当地人
Local boy, born and bred in our Ward.
他为普通人甘冒风险
He puts his life on the line every day for regular people,
现在他准备为芝加哥奉献更多
and he's about to do even more for the city of Chicago.
让我们掌声欢迎
Put your hands together
芝加哥消防局副队长马修·凯西
for CFD Lieutenant Matthew Casey.
来吧 马修
Come on up, Matthew.
快 马修 来秀一段
All right, come on, Matthew. Give 'em something.
大家好
Hey there, everyone.
我叫马特·凯西
My name's Matt Casey.
我不知道塔玛拉是怎么说服我的 但是
I have no idea how Tamara roped me into this, but, um...
我最近亲眼见到了
I recently saw first-hand
体系可以如何欺骗利用人♥民♥
how the system can take advantage of people.
这么说吧
I'll tell you what,
我不想看到人们受到欺骗
I don't like seeing people get cheated
受到欺瞒
and lied to.
我真的很喜欢你 亲爱的
I really like you, honey.
受够那些政♥治♥家了
Enough of them politicians.
我会为你投票的
I'm gonna vote for you.
非常感谢 感谢你
Well, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
谢谢你们能来
Okay, thanks for coming.
-你好 -你好
- Hey there. - Hey.
我是布克 丹尼·布克
Booker-- Denny Booker.
你真的很了不起 你知道吗
You really got something, you know that?
谢谢你能来 布克先生
Well, thanks for listening, Mr. Booker.
叫我丹尼就好
Denny, please.
听着
Um, listen.
如果你想赢
You want to win this thing,
必须要有社区领导的支持
you have to get the community leaders behind you.
这你要怎么做
What are you gonna do about that?
这是谁
Who's this guy?
我只是发了点传♥单♥
Sweetheart, I just put up a few fliers.
谁都有可能会来
Who shows up is anybody's guess,
比如这位
like this character.
我根本不知道他是谁
I got no idea what he's about.
正式定下来了
So it's official.
凯西要参加议员竞选了
Casey is running for alderman.
-好样的 -酷
- Yay, all right! - Whoo!
你知道吗
Hey, you know what?
议员同志肯定能拿到冰球赛门票
I bet aldermen get great season hockey games,
漫画展的VIP票...
VIP tickets to Comic Con--
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Hey, what can we do to help?
第一项任务
Uh, first order of business:
我们必须让凯西进入候选人名单
we got to get Casey's name on the ballot.
我们有点迟了
So we're a little late to the party.
只有大概一周的时间
We only have, like, a week
-来集齐450个签名 -没问题
- to collect 450 signatures. - Done!
我在莫利酒吧放一份 谁签名
I'll post a copy over at Molly's, 10% off all drinks
就给谁打九折
for anybody who signs the petition.
这肯定是违法的
Pretty sure that's illegal.
那就九五折吧
Eh, 5%, then.
那也一样
Still illegal.
我本来该早点告诉你的
I probably should have come to you sooner,
但我那时还在考虑
but I was still weighing my decision.
你决定参加竞选了
So you've decided to run?
当然 还需要你的同意
Pending your approval, of course.
我知道这是很大的责任
It's a big responsibility, I know.
但我有信心在当议员的同时
But I'm confident I can serve
还能做好在51大队的工作
and still fulfill my duties here at 51.
凯西 你是我认识的人中
Casey, you are one of the most
最正直的一个
upstanding people I know.
如果有人能在政♥治♥上做出一点不同
Anyone can make a difference from being in office,
那肯定就是你
it's probably you.
谢谢 队长
Thank you, Chief.
别把政♥治♥带进我的消防局
Don't bring politics into my firehouse.
当然不会
Of course not.
那就好
Good.
不好意思
If you'll excuse me,
我有个女人危机需要解决
I have a woman crisis I need to take care of.
要我帮忙吗
Can I help?
除非你要竞选下一任消防局局长
Not unless you're running for Fire Commissioner next.
我没那么贪心 队长
One thing at a time, Chief.
伙计们 我不小心听到康妮在打电♥话♥
Hey guys, um, I just overheard Connie on the phone
在说云梯队的人事大变动
talking about a major personnel change for Truck.
你确定她说的是云梯队
You sure she said Truck?
她可能在说小辣椒的空位吧
She's probably talking about Chili's empty slot.
有人替了吗
Do we know who's filling that yet?
没有
No.
不不不
No, no, no.
见鬼 不能是奥格尔
Oh, hell, not Ogle.
怎么了 他有什么问题
Why not? What's his deal?
他们叫他"悲剧的结局"
They call him "The Bitter End."
大家都在吐槽他
Anger comes off him in waves.
我是罗德尼·奥格尔 你们可能都听说过我
I'm Rodney Ogle. You've probably heard of me.
不 我没听过
Uh, no, I don't think so.
好吧 那这样吧
Okay, well, uh, how about this.
你别管我的名声 那我也无视你的
You ignore my reputation, and I'll ignore yours.
要习惯这张脸 伙计们
Get used to this face, guys.
我打算把51大队变成我永久的家
I'm thinking about making 51 my permanent home.
她会疯掉的
She's gonna lose her mind.
我发誓我听到康妮说云梯队的人♥事♥变♥动♥
I could've sworn I heard Connie say Truck personnel.
3号♥抢险车 人员被困 格雷森西街989号♥
Squad 3, person trapped. 989 West Grayson.
是21号♥消防局
That's Firehouse 21.
为什么让我们去另一个消防局
Why are they calling us to another firehouse?
谁知道 快点 伙计们
Who knows? Let's move, guys.
怎么回事
What's going on?
麦考密克训练的时候从云梯上摔下来了
McCormick fell off the aerial during a drill.
摔在了云梯车上
Landed on the truck.
我看到他就知道我们需要救援队
As soon I saw him, I knew we needed a squad.
他摔到云梯车上后就失去知觉了
He's been unconscious since he hit the truck.
我们马上把他放到担架上 还上了护颈
We got him right on the backboard and C-collar.
这根钢管肯定很靠近
This post has got to be really close
他的股动脉
to his femoral artery.
我们得让他保持稳定
We need to keep him still.
卡普 托尼 给他身下塞点垫块
Capp, Tony, let's get some cribbing underneath him.
克鲁兹 拿转锯
Cruz, get the whizzer saw.
其余人给他点空间 好吗
Rest of you guys give him some room, okay?
没有举着板子的人
Anybody not holding the board,
都后退
let's back it up.
给3号♥救援队工作的空间
Give Squad 3 space to work.
让我留下 我能拿着板子
Let me stay. I can hold the board.
西弗莱德 我能留下 对吗
Hey Severide, I can stay, right?
瑞克特 快走
Richter, let's go. Now.
交给我们吧 瑞克特
We got it, Richter.
克鲁兹 得在他腿上缠上八圈绷带
Hey, Cruz, gonna need a figure eight wrap of Kerlix around his leg.
-需要固定钢管 -这就去
- We'll attach it to the post. - On it.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表