- You okay? - Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
Love you, too, Mom.
好了 我把你赢的钱给你
All right, already, I'm getting you your money.
-别催我 -不用了
- Don't crowd me. - Keep it.
让我帮你经营莫利酒吧吧
Let me manage Molly's for you instead.
好吗
Okay?
我保证你不会后悔
I promise you will not regret it.
你们就先给我底薪就行
I will start on base salary.
你们一般收团体小费还是个人小费
You guys do group tips or individual?
-个人的 -很好
- Individual. - Great.
这样更好
All the better.
我会让你们的利润再上去的
Look. I will get your percentages back up.
我能联♥系♥到很棒的供应商
I got great vendors to bring to the table.
真的没问题的
This could really work out.
或者你给我300块
Or you could pay me $300.
赫尔曼
Herrmann.
你想的跟我想的一样吗
You thinking what I'm thinking?
这样你能得到一个员工加300块
You get an employee and $300.
这相当于她付钱给你雇她工作
I mean, she's basically paying you for the job.
这不是双赢吗
Talk about a win-win, right?
是
Yeah.
慢着
Wait a minute.
你们俩不会串通一气了吧
Tell me you two weren't in cahoots on this.
故意利用我的逆反心理
Pulling some kind of reverse psychology thing on me?
赫尔曼 胡说什么呢
Herrmann, come on. No way.
他无法出自己的家门
He can't walk out of his own house.
走出去后果很严重
Look at the alternative.
那孩子眼神很坚定 这点我尊重他
Kid has a very determined look in his eye, which I respect,
但我也很担心他
but I-I'm also worried about.
你担心是正常的
With good cause.
知道吗
Know what?
我一直在以议员的身份解决这个问题
I've been trying to solve this as an alderman.
可现在我要以一个男人的身份去处理
Instead, I'm gonna handle it as a man.
怎么处理
How?
我送他去参加毕业典礼
I'll walk him to his graduation.
没错
Yeah.
凯西议员
Alderman Casey.
叫我马特就行
Call me Matt.
他不听我的话
He's not listening to me.
你要去吗
You going?
要去
Yeah.
我跟你一起去
I'll go with you.
-我不需要保姆 -我知道
- I don't need a babysitter. - Yeah, I know you don't.
但我要跟你一起去
But I'm walking with you.
我去拿帽子和衣服
I'll get my cap and gown.
我们准备好了 副队
Ready when you are, Lieutenant.
博登队长跟我说过
Chief Boden once told me,
什么都不怕的那不是英雄
"A hero's not somebody who's unafraid.
真正的英雄是虽然怕得要死
"It's the guy who's scared to death
但还是做正确的事的人
and does what's right anyway."
谢谢 凯西先生
Thanks, Mr. Casey.
-怎么样 -你来了
- So? - Hey.
霍斯特德怎么说
What did Halsted have to say?
那天给我抽血了
Got my blood drawn that day.
我完全健康
Clean bill of health.
-太好了 -是啊
- That's great. - Yeah.
谁说不是
Isn't it?
回见
See you around.
谢谢
Thanks.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
马特·凯西在吗
Is Matt Casey in?
是的
Uh, yeah.
他在那里
He's right over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
凯西议员
Alderman Casey.
我是 叫我马特就行
Yeah, uh... Matt's fine.
苏珊·维勒 政♥治♥顾问
Susan Weller, political consultant.
我跟党内一些大人物都有合作
I work with some of the biggest names in the party,
不仅是在芝加哥
and not just in Chicago.
好
Okay.
我看到你送那个孩子去学校的视频后
When I saw the YouTube video of you walking the kid to school,
就知道你是个厉害人物
I knew you were the real deal.
那个孩子叫维克多·瓦斯克斯
Yeah, his name is Victor Vasquez.
他是个英雄 不是我
And he's a hero, not me.
我认为你在全国也大有前途
I think you've got a national future ahead of you,
我很乐意帮你成功
and I'd be happy to help shape it.
没问题
Okay.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表