Don't ever forget that.
这不是孩子 弹簧刀
No kid, no knife...
甚至不是龙♥卷♥风♥可以改变的事
not even a tornado can take that away.
如果你不在状态
None of us are the same
我们每个人都会受影响 赫尔曼
when you're not you, Herrmann.
-回家吧 -好的
- Hey, go home. - All right.
亲亲老婆孩子
Kiss your wife and kids.
好主意
Yeah, that's a great idea.
你找我是想干什么来着
What did you come in here for?
我已经有答案了
Exactly what I got.
晚安 兄弟
Good night, brother.
等一下
Oh, hey. Just one second.
怎么了
What's up?
你想去吃个三明治吗
Um, do you want to go get a sandwich?
龙♥卷♥风♥警告已经撤销了
The tornado warning's been lifted,
吉米在做烘肉卷
and Jimmy's making meatloaf.
不用 我不饿
No, I'm good.
小辣椒 我是想跟你谈谈
Chili, I'm trying to talk to you.
谈什么
About what?
今天那女人差点死了
That woman almost died today.
是的 但她没死
Yeah, but she didn't.
那也就 三十秒的事
It was over in, like, 30 seconds.
是你害她生命垂危 然后你还为此撒谎
You put her life in danger, and then you lied about it.
那就是个失误 而且我们最后搞定了
It was a mistake, and we handled it.
是我搞定的 你呆住了
I handled it. You froze.
好吧 你要是想要功劳 都给你了
Okay, if you want the credit, it's all yours.
我明天晚上要跟几个
Hey, I'm going out tomorrow night
河北区的帅哥出去
with a couple of guys from River North.
你要去吗
You want to come?
有一个应该是你的菜
One of them's kind of your type.
-不用了 -好吧
- I'm good. - Okay.
你的损失 玛格丽特买♥♥二赠一哦
Your loss. Two-for-one margaritas, just saying.
确定你没找错地方
Sure you got the right place?
我们觉得这里不是他的主巢
We don't believe this was the primary residence.
应该是用来做仓库的
More likely used for storage.
放什么
For what?
如果这家伙的计划成功了
If what this guy's planning goes off,
那伤亡人数可比一场龙♥卷♥风♥多多了
we're talking a lot more casualties than a tornado.
消防队 有人在家吗
Fire Department. Anyone home?
这些合页你看着有毛病吗
These hinges look bent to you?
那扇窗户 快掉下来了
That window, it's sagging.
那就是公共安全问题
Makes this a public safety concern.
这块板你看着有问题吗
This paneling look off to you?
是化肥
This is fertilizer.
简易爆♥炸♥装置的基础材料
It's the beginnings of a binary explosive device.
你对炸♥弹♥原理有研究
You study bomb tech?
懂点基本知识
I know the basics.
我是艾利克斯
Hey, it's Alex.
我们正在那栋民宅
We're here at the residence.
怎么了 穆奇
What's up, Mouch?
没什么事
Eh, nothing much.
这是怎么了
What's going on?
我今天做错事了
I blew it today.
什么意思
What do you mean?
龙♥卷♥风♥那场任务
At the tornado call.
有个女人
This woman...
她在找她丈夫 我知道他死了
She's looking for her husband, who I knew was dead.
但我假装不知道
Just pretended I didn't know.
-那不是你的职责 -怎么不是
- It's not your job... - The hell it isn't.
你知道是我的职责
You know that.
我也知道
I know that.
我还知道
Here's what I know.
我们每天都会看到有人心碎
We see heartbreak every day.
因此我们每个人的人生都有缺憾
And we live our lives imperfectly as a result of that.
你是血肉之躯 兰迪 不用为此惭愧
You're a human being, Randy, and there is no shame in that.
我应该告诉她的
I should've told her.
下次你会说的
Next time you will.
里昂 是你哥
Hey, Leon. It's your big bro.
就想听听你的声音 老弟
Just wanted to hear your voice, man,
问问你最近怎么样
see how you're doing.
宝贝儿们 你们还好吗
Hey, you guys. How you doing?
有空给我回个电♥话♥吧
Uh, anyway, call me.
最近这里还是一样 快忙疯了
Crazy days around here, as usual.
好了 走吧
All right. Come on.
都上车 快点
Let's go, get in the car. Hurry up.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
副队
Lieutenant.
你需要帮忙吗
Need some help?
是的 之前我们出了一趟警
Yeah, I had a call earlier.
我不该这么做的 但是
Not supposed to do this, but...
行了 名字叫什么
Right. What's the name?
-卢卡斯·希克斯 -那个孩子很幸运
- Lucas Hicks. - The kid got lucky.
玻璃差点就戳到脊椎了 没伤着肺部
Glass was inches from the spine, missed the lungs.
-他没事 -那就好
- He's gonna be fine. - Okay. Good to hear.
但是他爸爸 没撑过去
Dad... didn't make it, though.
硬脑膜下血肿 在手术室就去世了
Subdural hematoma. Died in the OR.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事
No, no.
-谢谢你 -没关系
- Thanks. - Sure.
怎么了
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我都不知道我为什么会来这里
I don't even know why I'm here.
挺高兴能在这里看到熟人
Yeah, well, it's good to see a familiar face.
我以为原来住的地方够糟的了 但这里...
You thought the old hood was hard; this place is just...
别跟我说原来住的地方
Don't talk to me about the hood.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我们不是一类人
You and I are not the same.
我们曾经住在同一条街上 仅此而已
We're from the same streets, but that's it.
我冒险相信了一次你 弗雷迪
I took a chance on you, Freddie.
你知道吗
You know that?
我把你带到消防队
I brought you into that house.
我给你做了担♥保♥
I vouched for you!
老兄 我知道
Yeah, I know, man...
我跟赫尔曼说你是个好孩子
I told Herrmann that you were a good kid!
结果我却害他受伤住院
And now I'm the reason that he was in that hospital!
是我害了他
I'm the reason!
不是那样的 老兄
That's not what happened, man.
我是害群之马
I'm the sick one.
是我搞砸了一切
I'm the one who messed up.
你只是想帮我
All you ever tried to do was help me.
你只是想帮我
All you ever tried to do was help me!
你来是想让我道歉吗 乔
You came for an apology, Joe.
那我向你道歉
I'ma give it to you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-你今天看到的... -我明白
- What you saw today... - I get it.
别担心
Don't worry.
谢谢你帮忙
Thanks for your help.
你帮了我们很大的忙
You gave us a real advantage.
要是还有需要帮忙的 尽管说
Hey, you need anything else, let me know.
谢谢你送我一程
Thanks for the ride.
你可以的 老兄
You got this, buddy.
我赌20块他下不了手
20 bucks says he bails.
我赌他可以
I'll take that action.
那人被一个停车标志刺穿了吗
Guy was impaled by a stop sign?
你怎么没告诉我 那可真吓人
You didn't tell me that. That's messed up.
是啊 树上挂的什么东西都有
Oh, yeah. Stuff hanging from the trees.
那可真是奇景
It was surreal.
新闻上说如今数百人无家可归
Said on the news hundreds of people were displaced,
被安置在城里各处的庇护所里
putting them in shelters all over town.
-还行吗 -奥蒂斯 厉害
- Yeah? - Otis, yeah!
天那 你看起来真帅
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表