房♥子烧毁了 人死了
Houses burn. People die.
你在毁掉别人的家庭
You are destroying families!
只为了能赚钱吗
All so you can turn a profit?
怎么了 队长 家里有不顺心的事吗
What's the matter, Chief, trouble at home?
你惹错人了
You have messed with the wrong man.
你做了什么
You did what?
我总得做点什么
I had to do something.
我很高兴我做了
I'm glad I did,
因为跟那个人对视后 我发誓
because after looking in that man's eye, I swear to God,
马多克斯肯定是幕后黑手
there was no doubt in my mind Maddox was behind it.
队长 你不能再给自己惹事了
Chief, you got to stop making things worse for yourself.
你兄弟维勒怎么处理的
What is your buddy Wheeler doing about all this anyway?
除了翻找我的抽屉以外
Apart from digging through my drawers.
他在找塞丽娜 她还是没现身
He's looking for Serena, who still hasn't turned up.
但这不已经很明显了吗
But is it obvious what's going on?
塞丽娜知道博登看穿她了 所以她逃跑了
Serena knew that Boden was on to her, so she ran off.
维勒只是在做任何一个称职的警♥察♥都该做的事
Wheeler's doing what any good cop would do.
如果我正在处理的案件证人失踪了
I mean, if I'm handling a case and my witness goes missing,
我会仔仔细细地调查那个
I'm taking a hard look at the person
证人失踪后收益最大的人
who benefits most from her disappearance,
而那个人就是你 朋友
and that's you, my friend.
我能给的最好建议 队长
Best advice I could give, Chief,
就是你一定要撑住 无论付出什么代价
you got to keep it together, whatever it takes.
我撑着呢
I'm keeping it together.
安东尼奥说你查不到马多克斯什么把柄
Antonio says you won't get far on Maddox.
他必须得等维勒的调查结束
He has to let Wheeler's investigation play out.
你跟西弗莱德谈过了吗
You talk to Severide?
杰米那边也是个死胡同
Jaime's a dead end too.
马多克斯不可能逃得掉的 对吗
Maddox can't get away with this, can he?
房♥车的司机
The driver of the RV
应该也是我们这位小伙伴的主人
and presumably the owner of our little friend
是科罗拉多丹佛的的杰里米·格林
is one Jeremy Green of Denver, Colorado.
干得漂亮
Well done.
你们有没有查到他的下落
Did you track him down?
努力中
We're trying.
我们找到了一个丹佛的电♥话♥
We found a number in Denver.
留了几条留言
We left some messages.
显然 他还在路上时
Apparently he's not checking his voice mail
并不会去查语♥音♥信箱
when he's on the road.
里面没有别的联♥系♥方式吗
There's no other contact information in there?
小辣椒 这是那个无名氏吗
Hey, Chili, is this our John Doe?
是的
Oh, yeah.
我们那天去出警的就是他
We picked him up the other day.
他昏迷过去了 低血糖休克
He was unconscious, diabetic shock.
身上也没有身份证
He didn't have an ID on him.
那个公园距离房♥车大概
You know, that garden was only, like,
也就几百码远
1/4 mile away from the RV.
他可能是感觉到自己血糖变低
He probably felt his blood sugar getting low,
就靠边停车了
and he pulled over.
搞不清方向就随便乱走
Got disoriented and wandered off.
最后就躺在了玉米地里
That's how he ended up napping in the corn.
我们得打电♥话♥给医院
We should call Med.
队长
Hey, Chief.
队长
Chief.
就是想告诉你我跟里德尔谈过了
Just wanted to let you know I talked to Riddle,
我跟他说这事可能是罗杰·马多克斯
told him it's possible Roger Maddox
在背后指使
is behind all of this.
谢谢你去帮我辩解 帕特森
Appreciate you going to bat for me, Patterson,
但说实话 此时此刻
but to be honest, at this moment in time,
我并不关心里德尔怎么说怎么做
I don't much care about what Riddle says or does.
可以理解
Understandable.
听我说
Listen--
如果你需要离开岗位一阵子
if you need to step away from your duties for a while,
休个假处理这事
take some furlough time to deal with the situation.
我在这是职责所在
I have an obligation to be here.
我是说如果你无法专心工作
I'm saying if you feel you can't fully meet that obligation,
我很乐意在你离队期间接管队里事务
I'm happy to watch over the house in your absence.
里德尔对此肯定不会有意见
I'm sure Riddle would be okay with that.
你跟他谈过了是吗
You had that conversation with him?
就像我说的 我...我去帮你辩解了
Like I said, I-I went to bat for you.
还提出要帮我做我的工作
And offered to do my job for me.
帕特森 你还真是八面玲珑啊
Patterson, you're very good at playing both sides.
早晚有一天
Sooner or later,
你需要捍卫自己心中的正义
you're gonna need to make a stand for what's right.
好的 谢谢你告诉我
Um, okay, well, thanks for the update.
杰里米·格林还在医院里
Jeremy Green is still in the hospital.
他们发现他有脑出血 可能是摔倒时撞到了
They found a brain bleed he probably sustained in the fall,
现在给他打了镇静剂 插着管等待消退
and they're keeping him sedated and intubated until it clears.
他们觉得他能醒过来吗
Do they think he'll make it?
我们要不要再打个电♥话♥给动物管理局
Should we try Animal Control again?
我们才不要把李奥纳多送到收♥容♥所♥
We are not putting Leonardo in a shelter.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 有人被困
Ambo 61, person trapped.
兰道夫西路1390号♥
1390 West Randolph.
-伤者在哪儿 -是这样
- Where's the victim? - Get this.
一位女士在女宾更衣室洗澡
Lady's taking a shower inside the women's locker room.
她抬头看了看天花板
She looks up at the ceiling.
发现暖气通道里有个男的正看着她
There's this dude staring at her from inside the heating vent.
那人在风道里面吗
The guy's inside the duct?
是的 你们能帮我们把他弄出来吗
Yeah, can you pull him out for us?
好的
Yeah.
有个偷♥窥♥狂被困在风道里了
We got a Peeping Tom trapped inside the air duct.
-真的假的 -真的
- For real? - Yeah.
最近两个星期这里发生了
There's been a handful of sexual assaults reported here
几起性侵案
over the last couple of weeks.
应该就是这个人了
Sounds like this is our guy.
他是怎么进到空调系统里的
How'd he gain access to the HVAC system?
操控间在后面
Mechanical closet in the back,
但我派人守在那里了
but I got a man posted there.
他还没有从那里出来
He hasn't come out that way.
加西亚 你知道这家伙的位置吗
Garcia, you got a bead on this guy?
从女浴室退出来了
Backed himself out of ladies' shower.
我不确定他现在跑哪儿去了
I'm not sure where he's gone to now.
这里
Over here.
去拿热成像摄影机
Get the thermal camera.
赫尔曼 八英尺的梯子和工具
Herrmann, eight-foot ladder and tools.
消防队
Fire Department,
大声呼救 我们可以救你出来
call out so we can help get you out of there.
这边
This way.
天呐
Ugh. Oh, God.
发生什么事了
What happened up there?
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
我觉得他就在这里
Think he's right here.
不 他在这里
Nope, he's right there.
我被什么东西挂住了
I'm caught on something.
疼死老子了
It hurts like a bitch.
坚持住 我们救你出来
Hang in there. We'll get you out.
你应该是被螺丝钩住了
Yup, think you got snagged on a screw.
我们得把风道割开
Think we need to cut into the duct.
西弗莱德 不用拿热成像摄影机了
Severide, belay that thermal camera.
-拿把电锯 -收到
- Get the sawzall. - Copy that.
求求你们 救我
Please, help.
等一下
Hold on.
好 我要把螺丝钻出去了
All right, I'm gonna back the screw out.
-该死 -快好了
- Damn it. - Almost done.
等等 别动
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop moving!
那个混♥蛋♥想跑
Son of a bitch, he's trying to get away.
要塌了
It's going!
凯西 马特 你没事吧
Casey! Matt, you okay?
赫尔曼 抓住他
Herrmann, grab him!
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表