你伙计 杰克·内斯比特
Your buddy Jack Nesbitt.
他在进行不法勾当
He's into some nasty business.
这些人贩卖♥♥东欧妇女
These guys traffic eastern European women against their will.
他们杀了卡媞亚
They killed Katya.
她把所有行动的信息都写在里面了
She gathered information on the whole operation.
在俱乐部里
What happened at the club
那个家伙拿枪指着我的时候...
when that guy put his gun to my head...
我一直在拖延时间
I've been spinning out.
我不想再让你走出我的生活了
I don't ever want to let you out of my life again.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
怎么了
What's going on?
西弗莱德 我们要剥夺你的职位
Severide, we're stripping you of your rank.
什么
What?
帕特森队长会接管3号♥救援队
Captain patterson will be taking over squad 3,
立即生效
effective immediately.
我们按计划来 对吧
We're sticking to the plan, right?
当然 我们什么也不说
Definitely. We're not saying a thing.
进来 有什么事吗
Hey, hey, what can I do for you?
我知道这很突然
So I--I know this is all of a sudden,
但我想调去专门调查纵火案
but I want to be detailed to arson.
副队
Lieutenant?
我完全支持这个决定
I support the decision 100%.
西弗莱德已经以我的名义打过电♥话♥了
Severide already made a call on my behalf,
火警调查办公室刚好有空缺
and there's a spot open at OFI,
如果想拿下这个职位 要快点去
and I need to jump on it if I'm gonna get it.
为什么
Why?
你在这里不开心吗
You unhappy?
不不 队长 不是的
No, no, Chief, no.
你就这么离开81号♥云梯车我可不赞同
I'm gonna hate losing you off 81,
你付出了那么多才成为一个消防员
after everything you did to become a firefighter.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
加布里埃拉·道森 快过来
Gabriela Dawson, get your ass over here.
我的天啊 老天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
恭喜
Congratulations...
-谢谢 -恭喜你们
- Thanks. - To both of you.
真是太好了
I mean, that's ?the greatest thing in the world.
-谢谢 队长 -但我们还没公开
- Thanks, Chief. - We're not going public yet.
-好 当然 -对
- Yeah, of course. - Yeah, yeah.
我们想至少等上六周再说
We thought we'd wait at least six weeks.
谁都不告诉吗
We're not telling anybody?
没错
Right.
看看呐
Look at that!
大伙儿记着
Hey, remember, people,
对外就不要乱说啦
the outside world is on a need-to-know basis.
这消息可不能传出去 对吧 副队
Not a word goes beyond 51, right, Lieutenant?
对
Right.
特别是你 康妮
That goes especially for you, Connie.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你帮我联♥系♥尼克·达菲
Oh, thanks for hooking me up with Nick Duffy.
他在电♥话♥里听起来挺好的
He seemed great on the phone.
是啊 达菲很棒
Yeah, Duffy's the best.
他就像亲人一样 很实在
He's like family, just without the drama.
别这么小心翼翼的好吗 副队
There's no need to hide, Lieutenant.
这次我们就是普通情侣
We're just an ordinary couple, for once.
你会做得很好的
You're gonna do great.
注意安全
Keep your badge off the wall.
我会的
I will.
听着
Hear me out.
我们是同一边条船上的
You and I are on the same side.
你要相信这一点
You got to believe that.
被牵扯进这件事 我们的目的是一样的
We got in this thing for the same reason--
就是结束它
to put an end to it.
-你来做什么 -卡媞亚的笔记本
- Why are you here? - Katya's notebook.
怎么了
What about it?
要想解决这些杂种
If we are gonna nail these bastards,
就必须找到它
we gotta find it.
她到底把它藏哪儿了
Now, what exactly did she say about where it was?
我已经告诉过警♥察♥了
I already told the cops.
我知道 但还有什么细节吗
Oh, I know, but if there's any detail you remember,
甚至是她说起笔记本的语气...
even something about the way she said it...
我把听到的东西全都记下来了
I have everything written down.
-让我看看 -我没带着
- Let me see them. - I don't have it with me.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥救援车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad 3, ambulance 61.
交通事故
Vehicle accident.
卡普 去前面看看...
Hey, Capp, go check out the front--
抱歉 队长 你想怎么处理
My bad, Captain, how do you want to work this?
西弗莱德 去看看卡车后部稳不稳
Severide, check the rear of that truck for stability.
卡普 托尼 做气动支撑 前后都要
Capp, Tony, struts, front and rear.
克鲁兹 把卡车架固定到救援车的拖钩上
Cruz, chain that frame to the squad's tow hook.
这里有个人 好像情况危急
Hey, I got a guy in here, looks critical.
前面还有一个
Got another guy in the front.
穆奇 短梯
Mouch, short roof ladder.
-明白 -我们把他救出来
- Got it. - Let's get him out.
什么情况
Okay, what do we got?
两名伤员 一个在驾驶室 一个在后面
Got two victims, one in the cab, one in the back.
进去要多久
How long to get inside?
西弗莱德
Severide.
门加固过 要一会儿
Doors are reinforced. Could take a minute.
来不及 栏杆可能会掉下去
We may not have it, especially if that railing fails.
另一辆车呢
What about the other car?
赫尔曼 把车顶卸了
Herrmann, get the roof off that car.
-带吉米一起 -好
- Take jimmy with you. - Okay.
救命 快把我弄出去
Help! Get me out of here!
该死 奥蒂斯 拿无齿锯来
Damn it. Otis, get the k-12.
明白
Got it.
队长 麻烦来了
Hey, uh, Chief? We got company.
好了 各位 请离开现场
Okay, people, step back from the scene, please.
请后退
Step back, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
救命
Help!
我来了 凯西
Coming, Casey!
抱歉
I'm sorry!
我还没来得及栓上它就滑下去了
It got away from me before I could hook it in.
-好了吗 -好了
- You got it? - Yeah!
你可以的 来
You got this. You can do this.
来 上来
Come on. Come on.
别放手 上来
Don't let me go. Come on.
快
Come on!
把胳膊给我 把胳膊给我
Give me your arm. Give me your arm.
来 加把劲
Come on! Come on!
很好 爬上来
Okay, great. Come on, come on.
谢谢
Thanks.
卡普 托尼 锁好支架
Capp, Tony, lock those struts in.
拿铁铤
Halligans.
暂时锁定了 但随时都可能掉下去
It is locked in for now, but it could go at any time.
-我们来救他出去 -救我出去
- Let's get him out. - Get me out of here!
救命
Help!
我的腿
Ow, ow, my leg!
卡普 克鲁兹 帮托尼打开门
All right, Capp, Cruz, give Tony a hand with that door.
快进去
Go, go.
你听到了他说的话
Hey, hey, hey, you heard what he said.
后退 后退
Stay back. Stay back. Back.
这街道又不是你家的
You don't own this street, man.
有什么问题吗
Hey, there a problem here?
这里需要帮忙
Hey, need a hand in here.
这人流了很多血
This guy's bleeding out.
去吧
Go ahead.
趴下
Stay down!
想都别想
Hey, don't even think about it.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表