好
Great.
加比
Hey, Gabby.
格兰特 最近怎么样
Grant, hi, how you doing?
就这样 还可以吧
Yeah, you know, uh, hanging in there.
史黛拉在吗
Is Stella here?
-是啊 她... -宝贝
- Yeah, uh--sh-- - Hey, baby.
-我好想你 -怎么了
- I miss you. - What's going on?
抱歉在你上班的时候来打扰你
I'm sorry to bust in on you at work.
我...我感觉好孤单
It's just I-I felt so lonely,
我还以为自己要死了
I thought I was gonna die.
你不会死的 格兰特
You're not gonna die, Grant.
我也没办法 我想你
I can't help it. I miss you.
没有你我活不下去
I can't survive without you.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
我们能...
Could we, um...
你知道的
you know?
好
Uh, yeah.
-好吗 好 -好
- Yeah? All right. - Fine.
-去那里面 -那里面吗
- Go in there. - In there?
-对 -好
- Mm-hmm. - Great.
脱掉裤子
Drop your pants.
-不 你做得对 -是吗
- No, you did the right thing. - Did I?
万一他说的是真的呢
I mean, what if he's telling the truth?
判断真伪是法庭的职责
Well, that's what the courts are for.
我表姐希拉跟她前夫就争夺过抚养权
Well, my cousin Sheila went through this whole custody thing
那真是一场噩梦
with her ex, and it was a nightmare.
对方一直改日子
I mean, always switching the days
然后指责她不出现
and then accusing her of not showing up
然后跑去向法官申请减少她的监护权限
and then running to the judge to petition for reduced custody.
-真是恶劣 -我一直想
- That's awful. - And I always thought,
万一我是男方的朋友而不是她表妹呢
"What if I was his friend and not her cousin?
我可能就信了别人说的她那些坏话
I'd probably believe all those things about her."
怎么了
What?
你和格兰特想嘿♥咻♥那是你们的事
You and Grant want to get busy, that's your call,
但你们不能在我们的装备室里做
but you can't do it in our turnout room.
-好吧 -听我说
- Okay- - Listen to me,
我跟你是朋友
you and I are friends,
但如果你在队长或任何其他人面前玩这个
but you pull that stuff in front of the Chief or anyone else,
他们肯定会马上解雇...
and they're gonna pink slip you sooner than you--
我给他打了一针B12
I was giving him a B-12 shot.
没错
Yeah.
他不敢自己扎针
He's scared to stick himself,
但是不打♥针♥他容易很快变抑郁
but he gets gloomy fast without it.
-这样啊 -没错
- Oh. - Mm-hmm. Yup.
你可别告诉我你和凯西
And don't tell me that you and Casey
从来没有在消防员嘿♥咻♥过
have never gotten busy in the firehouse.
这跟我们的话题无关
That's beside the point.
你们的任务 前提是你们接受的话
Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
就是去去尽情疯玩
is to party and party hard.
这虽然是最高机密 但是
With that in mind and for your eyes only,
我在此向大家展示 单身汉庆祝活动
I present to you the bachelor celebration itinerary.
这些信封会在900秒之后自毁
These envelopes will self-destruct in 0900 seconds.
我真的怀疑他是不是有病 穆奇
I'm getting real skeptical, Mouch.
那我们能打开吗 还是...
So can we open them or...
当然可以 快打开看看
Yeah, yeah, yeah, open up, open up.
-好棒 -是吧
- Wow. - Yeah.
从威利斯大厦观景台
And everything is taken care of
到澳大利亚内陆的一切
from the beauty of the Willis Tower Observatory...
都会有人专门负责
to the Australian Outback.
那是什么 伙计 是考拉
What is that, 'mate? It's a koala bear.
不 那是袋鼠 不 明明是澳洲野狗
No, it's a kangaroo. No, it's a dingo.
这一夜
This is gonna be a night
一定让你们永生难忘 我说真的
you guys will never forget. I'm serious.
洛根
Hey, Logan?
在 怎么了 伙计伙计伙计
Yeah, what's up, my brother, my brother, my brother?
或许这个...
Maybe this--
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
-61号♥救护车 车辆火灾 -得干活了
- Ambo 61, vehicle fire. - Got to go.
杰克逊街和科德兹街路口
Jackson and Kedzie.
没事 伙计们
That's okay, guys.
我先帮你们预定
I'll just, uh, pre-order.
凯西 水罐车要晚到
Casey, engine's delayed.
先拿灭火器灭火 让围观人员退后
Get some extinguishers on that. Move these people back.
赫尔曼 穆奇 道森 拿灭火器灭火
Herrmann, Mouch, Dawson, get extinguishers.
基德 奥蒂斯 疏散人群
Kidd, Otis, clear the area.
-好的 -大家退后
- On it. - Let's back it up, folks.
-给我们让出地方 -不要妨碍我们工作
- Give us some room. - Let us work here.
退后 快退后
Move back. Come on, let's go.
快退到人行道上去 快点
Let's go. Back to the sidewalk. Let's move.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
队长
Hey, Chief,
发现车里有人
I got someone inside!
搞什么
What the hell?
急救人员 这里有人被捅伤
Paramedics, we got a stab wound here.
马上到 队长
Coming in, Chief.
你们干什么 请退后
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Stay back, please.
退后
Stay back!
不要上街妨碍他们工作
Stay out of the street. Let them work.
你知道是怎么回事吗
Hey, you know what happened here?
我看就是一个蠢货
Looks to me like some dumb corner boy
想在别人的地盘上卖♥♥货
tried to sell on a corner that ain't his.
我们走
Come on, let's go.
就是他们帮了我 妈咪
These are the ones who helped me, Mommy.
-你好 -多亏了你们两个人
- Hi. - Oh, if not for you two,
否则我都不知道还能不能见到他
I don't know if I would have seen him again.
非常感谢你们二位
Thank you both so much.
不客气 很高兴你们团聚了
No, we're just glad it worked out.
这整件事
Whole thing feels like
我都还没缓过神来
I'm walking through fog, you know?
是
Yeah.
我们很高兴帮忙
Well, we were happy to help.
好 再次感谢
Okay, well, thanks again.
走吧泰迪 我们走
Come on, Teddy. Let's get out of here,
让他们回去工作吧
Let these guys get back to work.
你儿子的父亲
Your boy's father,
他说了一些关于你的事
he had some things to say about you.
当然了
I'm sure he did,
他有病 我肯定...
and he's pathological, as I'm sure you--
你吸毒吗
Are you using?
你说什么
Excuse me?
我问你 你在吸毒吗
I'm asking you. Are you on something?
岂有此理
How dare you?
你竟然在我刚经历过严重创伤的
How dare you in front of my son who was just put through
儿子面前这么说我
the most traumatic experience of his life.
行了 女士 适可而止吧
All right, ma'am. We're done here.
你们俩都去死吧
Go to hell, the both of you.
这事没完
You know what?
我要让你好看 你叫什么
Even better, what's your name?
我要让你被炒掉
I want to get you fired.
希尔薇·布莱特 特别的特
Sylvie Brett, two Ts.
妈咪
Mommy?
我们走 泰迪
Let's go, Teddy.
可恶
Damn it.
可恶
Damn it!
博登说我们应该放下受害者
Boden said we're supposed to drop the victims off
忘记他们
and forget them,
继续下一次救援
move on to the next call.
但是我做不到
No, I can't do that, okay?
我无法在开始上班时
I can't leave my heart in the locker
把我的心锁在储物柜里 下班后再拿上
at the start of shift and just pick it up at the end.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表