Multiple victims inside.
51水罐车 尽快往里面送水
51, we need lines in there now.
赫尔曼 布罗利 跟我来
Herrmann, Borrelli, with me.
-不 大卫 -退后
- No, David... - Stay back!
-大卫 停下 -退后 都退后
- David, stop! - Stay back. Stay back.
我们走
Guys, let's go.
退后
Stay back!
-冷静点 往后退 -大家都别靠近
- Calm down, move away. - Everybody needs to stay back.
芝加哥消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
保持右手扶墙
Keep your right hand on the wall!
时刻与副队保持一臂的距离
You stay within an arm's length of the Lieutenant at all times!
明白
Copy that.
来 没事了
Hey! Come on! I got you.
-她在里面 -别说话 快出去
- She's in there. - Don't talk, let's go.
-起来 -快进去
- Come on! - Let's go!
俯低身子
Stay low!
带上吧
Come on.
让开点
Clear away.
冷静点 平稳呼吸
Calm, steady breaths.
所有人都在这了吗
Hey, is this everybody?
是的
Yeah.
大卫 大卫
David! David!
我会照顾他
I got him.
整个走道都已经着火 队长
Whole hallway's engulfed, Chief.
我们被困在西北角的卧室里
We're trapped in the northwest corner bedroom.
收到 凯西 坚持住
Copy that, Casey. Hold tight.
我们马上救你们出来
We're gonna get you out.
还有个问题 队长 这里装了防护栏
We got another problem, Chief. Security bars.
每扇窗都有
Every single window.
-撬开 -克鲁兹 西弗莱德
- Pry 'em off. - Cruz. Severide.
-马上就去 -走吧
- On it. - Let's go.
我的婚纱 我的婚纱
My dress! My dress!
没事的 没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
火已经灭了
It's out now.
好了
Got it.
-上去 -把脚抬上去 你可以的
- Get up. - Put your leg up, you got it.
-往后躺 -好了
- Lean back. - Got it.
-我们会保护你 -往后躺下去
- We got you. - All the way back.
-接好他了吗 -小心点
- Got him? - Careful.
来吧 转身
Let's go. Turn around.
就是这样
There you go.
好了 没事的 我们会保护你
Got it. You're okay, we got you.
往后躺 没事的
Lay on back, lay on back. You're okay.
-照她那样做 -上去
- Same thing. - All the way up.
-接好她了吗 -往后躺 我接住你了
- Got her? - Lean back, I got you.
-接好他了吗 -没问题
- Got him? - Yeah.
往后躺
Lay on back.
好了 我们走
All right, go.
走吧
Come on.
我没事 贝卡
I'm okay, Becca.
-我不会有事的 -你怎么想的
- I'm gonna be fine. - What were you doing?
-什么情况 -吸入浓烟
- What we got? - Smoke inhalation.
血氧饱和度水平正常
O2 stats are fine,
但他一直咳出黑痰而且声音越来越沙哑
but he's coughing up black sputum and getting more hoarse.
你感觉怎么样 先生
How do you feel, sir?
就跟吸了好几包烟似的
Like I smoked a couple packets of cigarettes.
艾普尔 测量一氧化碳血红蛋白和动脉血气
April, let's draw up a carboxyhemoglobin and an ABG.
明白
Got it.
他会没事的 对吗
He'll be okay, right?
目前还不用为他插管
We don't have to intubate him yet,
但我们得先验血检查过指标后
but we gotta draw up some blood and check his numbers
才能做出诊断
before we can make any decisions.
他多快能出院
How soon could he get out?
他刚入院 慢慢来 好吗
He's being admitted. One step at a time, okay?
坚强点
Hang in there.
队长 你跟里德尔说了
Chief, you get a chance to tell Riddle
我的领导力课程已经毕业了吗
that I graduated my leadership class?
我们下午会见面
Got a meeting this afternoon.
我会帮你把职位要回来的 别担心
We'll get your bugle back. Don't worry.
那就好 我已经熟记了五个如何
Good, 'cause I know my five Hows,
-我的提升效率关键 -今天下午 西弗莱德
- my efficiency keys-- - This afternoon, Severide.
好吧
Okay, yeah.
明白 队长
Got it, Chief.
队长 你有时间吗 布莱特有个好主意
Hey, Chief, you got a second? Brett has a really good idea.
是这样的 那对新人 贝卡和大卫
Okay, so, the bride and groom, Becca and David?
我在医院跟她聊了一下
Well, I talked to her at the hospital,
她父母明天中午就要飞回亚特兰大了
and her parents are flying back to Atlanta tomorrow at noon.
贝卡的父亲有两份工作
Becca's father works two jobs,
而且他一份都丢不起
and he can't afford to lose either of them.
他们家把所有钱都花在那场婚礼上了
The family poured all their money into that wedding.
芝加哥医院要求大卫今晚
They're holding David overnight at Chicago Med,
留院观察 明早七点出院
for observation--discharge is 7:00 a.m.
所以我们想...
So, we were thinking...
我们可以在这里举办婚礼
we could host the wedding here.
明天一早
First thing in the morning.
-这里 -就在消防队
- Here? - At the firehouse.
很简单 我们就准备些花
Just, like, a simple thing, we could get flowers donated,
在车♥库♥摆上几张折叠椅
put folding chairs on the apparatus floor...
我要邀请里德尔队长吗
Should I invite Chief Riddle?
你们是不是还没注意到
Just in case you have failed to notice,
里德尔想拿51队杀鸡儆猴
Riddle has made 51 his pet project.
现在 我们必须低调行事
Right now, we need to keep our heads down,
不要引起注意
our nose to the grindstone.
队长 我们知道 但这家人
Chief, we get it, but this family,
他们刚失去了一切
they just lost everything.
我很同情这家人 真的
I feel for this family. I really do.
我们的工作是保护他们 我们做到了
Our job is to protect them. We did that.
说到里德尔 你们得去一趟总部
Speaking of Riddle, you need to get over to headquarters.
有活干了 马上去
Make your case. Now.
我以为这么多人里你会最赞成
I thought you of all people would appreciate
消防局婚礼的主意
a firehouse wedding.
罗伯特·邓巴纪念基金会
我敢打赌在这举办一场婚礼肯定很振奋人心
Wedding would've lifted spirits around here, I bet.
我知道啊 誓词 音乐 小蛋糕...
I know--the vows, the music, a little cake...
以及两个前程似锦 如胶似漆的小屁孩
Yeah, and two smitten kids with a wide open future ahead of them.
是吗
Yeah.
不好意思 我不小心说出声了吗
I'm sorry, was that out loud?
你对婚礼有什么意见吗
You got something against marriage?
我是说 对很多人来说肯定
I mean, I'm sure for plenty of people
都是什么阳光啊 玫瑰啊
it's all sunshine and roses.
那有什么好不爽的
Then why so down on it?
我父母结婚后
Well, after they got married,
他们俩每天尽忙着杀死对方
my parents pretty much tried to kill each other every day.
然后我妈妈染上了毒瘾 抛弃了我们一家
Then my mom got hooked on heroin and abandoned the family.
所以我并不吃这一套
So, not a big believer.
特鲁迪正天天磨着我要我求婚呢
Trudy's been leaning on me to pop the question.
如果你不介意的话 我要分享一下你的故事
Might share that story, if you don't mind.
-穆奇 -没关系的
- Mouch. - It's fine.
我老是跟别人说 这是警世寓言
I share it all the time. It's a cautionary tale.
很遗憾你经历了这些事 肯定很艰难
Sorry you went through that. Sounds rough.
不要这么觉得
Don't be sorry.
别跟我求婚就行
Just don't ask me to marry you.
我感觉很好 医生也允许我开始工作了
Yeah, I feel 100%, and I have full clearance from my doctor,
那里都写着
as you can see there.
很高兴你感觉好多了
Well, I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better.
但这个职业中我需要担心的
But it's not just the physical aspects of the job
不仅仅是你的身体状况
that I need to be worried about.
我各方面感觉都很好 队长
Oh, I feel good on all fronts, Chief.
消防员的情绪状况
A firefighter's emotional condition
跟他们身体的其他方面
is just as important as any other aspect
一样重要
of their fitness for duty.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表