下周
Next week,
在安东尼奥的拳击馆
Antonio's Boxing Gym,
一场荣誉之战
battle of the badges...
谁会代表51号♥消防队出战
Who's fighting for 51?
我已经报名了
Actually, I already volunteered.
我是科林·贝克斯
Colin Becks,
52区的的议员
alderman for the 52nd Ward.
我正在筹划一场募捐
I'm putting together a fundraiser.
如果你能来的话对我会是莫大的帮助
It would mean a lot if you were there.
我们每天上班
Every day we come to work,
都要准备着为那些完全不认识的人
we have to be willing to lay down our lives
牺牲生命
for perfect strangers.
我听说了你姐姐的事
I heard what happened to your sister.
我很遗憾
I am terribly sorry for your loss.
我没事
I'm fine.
说好的戒酒呢
What happened to drying out?
如果你曾经酗酒 那你现在更应该注意
If drinking's an issue, you really have to take it seriously.
我没问题
I can handle this myself.
堪萨斯城法医办公室 个人物品
病人姓名 艾丽萨·马丁
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们没事了
We're good.
和好了 知道吗
We're back, okay?
她想把你这个搭档换掉
She tried to dump you as her partner.
干这一行我们都会有不正常的时候 奥蒂斯
We all go bananas on this job at some point, Otis.
有那么几天我特别想穿靴子
I've had days where I'd like to give the boot
踹你们所有人 你 还有你
to every single one of you. Boom, Boom.
打扰一下 你是马特·凯西吗
Excuse me, are you Matt Casey?
没错
Yeah.
我就是
That's me.
有什么可以帮到你的
What can I do for you?
你可以去竞选议员
You can run for alderman.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我太唐突了
I get ahead of myself.
塔玛拉·琼斯
Tamara Jones.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我想你应该与贝克斯竞争 角逐并赢得
I think you should run against Becks for alderman
52区的议员席位
of the 52nd Ward and win.
我这辈子从未涉足过政♥治♥
I've never done a political thing in my life.
我也没有 我是初中老师
Neither have I. I teach junior high.
但我受够那些在镜头前西装革履满嘴空话的家伙了
But I'm over the empty suits in front of the cameras.
你为飓风受害者做的那些事
You, for the tornado victims?
是真真切切的
That was real.
听着 塔玛拉 我受宠若惊
Listen, Tamara, um, I'm flattered.
也希望你能找到合适的人
And I hope you find someone.
但我真的不适合政♥治♥
But... I'm not a politician.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉打扰了
Well, thanks for your time.
没事
Yeah, sure.
看来我是别想做第♥一♥夫♥人♥了
Well, there goes my shot at First Lady.
这是恶作剧吗
Was that a gag?
是你们让她这么干的吧
Did you guys put her up to that?
61号♥救护车 有人晕倒 原因不明
Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes.
123街2133号♥
2133 123rd Street.
我们是急救人员
Paramedics!
有人打电♥话♥求救吗
Anyone call 911?
总台 能确认一下地址是123街2133号♥吗
Dispatch, can you confirm 2133 123rd Street?
就是这里
That's the address.
需要云梯队来强行破门吗
You want a truck company for a forced entry?
看来报♥警♥的人已经不在了
It looks like whoever called took off.
我们在周围转一圈 看看有没有什么情况
We're gonna do a lap and see if anything turns up.
-收到 -救命
- Copy that-- - Help!
我哥哥中枪了
My brother's been shot!
好的 别紧张
Uh, all right, stay calm.
你能打开前门让我们进去吗
Can you open the front door and let us in?
不行 他浑身是血地进来
I can't. He came in all messed up,
把门锁上
and then he locked the bolt
然后就在门口晕倒了
and passed out in front of the door.
总台 我们需要强行破门
Dispatch, we're gonna need that forced entry.
-伙计 你叫什么名字 -蒂诺
- Hey, bud, what's your name? - Tino.
蒂诺 我需要你帮我个忙
Tino, I need you to do me a favor.
开着这扇窗
I need you to leave this window open,
然后坐在你哥哥旁边 好吗
and I need you to sit by your brother, okay?
-他哪里中枪了 -腿上
- Where was he shot? - In his leg.
伤口很大
The hole's really big.
可能是猎枪造成的
It's probably a shotgun wound.
好的 蒂诺 等我们可以进去
Okay, Tino, we're gonna help you
我们会帮助你的
until we can come inside.
现在我需要你做的
But what I want you to do now
就是压住伤口
is put pressure on the hole.
我做不到 你们不能进来吗
I-I can't. Can't you come in?
不行 门还锁着
We can't, not with the deadbolt.
你能做到的 亲爱的
Look, you can do it, sweetie.
你一直都表现得很勇敢
All right, you're being really brave.
你可以的
You'll do great.
等等 不好了
Oh, wait! Oh, something's wrong!
出血更严重了 到处都是
The blood got worse! It's everywhere!
你们得赶紧进来
You got to come in!
蒂诺 消防员会尽快赶来这里
Tino, buddy, firemen are gonna be here as soon as they can.
但现在
But right now,
我们得教你如何救你哥哥
we're gonna tell you how to save your brother.
-包扎起来吗 -没错
- Pack it? - Yeah.
听着 蒂诺
All right, Tino,
现在把你的衣服脱下来
I'm gonna need you to take your shirt off,
但双手保持按压在你哥哥腿上的伤口上
but keep your hand pressed on your brother's leg the whole time.
好的
Okay.
将你的衣服卷成一个团
Take your shirt, and wad it up into a ball,
然后试着塞进你哥哥腿上的伤口里
and try to pack it into your brother's leg.
你需要把衣服塞进
You want to get the shirt in there
伤口的边缘之下
and under the edges of the hole.
尽可能将衣服都塞进去
Make sure you get it in there as much as you can.
我做到了
I did it!
好 解下你的皮带
Okay, take off your belt.
我没有皮带
I don't have a belt.
没关系 任何东西
That's okay, just anything--
只要能系在他的腿上
anything that you can tie around his leg
固定住衣服就行
to keep the shirt in place.
我能用胶带吗 我有绝缘胶带
Can I tape it? We have duct tape.
可以 那样更好
Yes, okay, that's perfect.
要确保你缠紧一点
Just make sure you do it really tight
这样衣服才能固定住 知道吗
so that the shirt stays put, okay?
然后呢
Now what?
现在我们带你和你哥哥离开
Now we get you and your brother out of there.
快点过来
Come on, guys! Hurry!
蒂诺
Hey, Tino.
你哥哥的事你处理地很好
You did a really great job with your brother.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be okay?
他要接受医生的检查
He's gonna have to get checked out by a doctor,
但他很可能没事 就因为你
but he's got a really good chance 'cause of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想跟我一起走
Hey, you want to hop in back with me,
陪你哥哥去医院吗
ride with your brother to the hospital?
-想 -是吗 来吧
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah? Come on.
你整体情况怎么样
So how are you overall?
挺好的
I'm good.
为什么这么问
Why?
因为我想知道
Because I want to know.
你好吗
How are you?
挺好的
I'm fine.
这会是个过程
I mean, it's gonna be a process.
对吧
Right?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表