比安卡·霍洛威警探 南区重案组
Detective Bianca Holloway, Area South Homicide.
要是还有需要帮忙的 尽管说
You need anything else, let me know.
丹尼·布克
Danny Booker.
必须要有社区领导的支持
You have to get the community leaders behind you.
我一直在想
I've been doing some thinking
我们在芝加哥的为人处世方式
about the way things work here in Chicago.
你得保证安德森高中
Drugs will no longer be sold
附近的两个街角处不会有人去卖♥♥毒品
on the two corners bordering Anderson High School.
不能让他们提心吊胆地去上学
They need to know they're safe when they go to school.
谁说我能帮你办到了
Who says I can make that happen?
我们只要相信彼此就行了
We just have to trust each other's word is good.
奥蒂斯
贴张新的吧 奥蒂斯
Just put up a new one, Otis.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
请不要告诉我你相信那些鬼话
Please don't tell me that you believe in all that craziness.
乔 我不相信与命运赌博
What I don't believe in, Joe, is tempting fate.
小强尼·欧文
Johnny Ewing, Jr.
-什么 -怎么 你...
- Excuse me? - What, y--
118队的小强尼·欧文
Johnny Ewing, Jr. over at 118
有人把他的名牌
fell through the roof,
从储物箱上撕了下来 那天
shattered his femur on the same day
他从屋顶上摔下来摔碎了股骨
that somebody pulled his name tag off his locker.
不要取笑别人的迷信 克鲁兹
Don't monkey around with a man's mojo, Cruz.
永远不要
Ever.
哥们儿 你的背怎么了
Oh, dude, what the hell happened to your back?
得了吧 你以为我真的会信吗
Oh, come on. You think I'm falling for that?
不 说真的 你的背上
No, seriously, dude, you have a bruise
有一大块的淤青
the size of a breadbasket.
真的吗
Really?
-是啊 -我没注意
- Yeah. - I didn't notice.
肯定是某次出任务的时候不小心撞到了
I must haven't banged it on a call or something.
你有没有发现最近莫利酒吧
Hey, have you noticed a drop in customers
顾客越来越少了
at Molly's lately?
没有 为什么
No, why?
我们比去年同期销♥售♥额下降了百分之八
We're down 8% from the same time last year.
少来了
Get out of here.
百分之九十的酒吧倒闭是因为管理不善
90% of bars go under because of poor management.
你们确定知道自己在干什么吗
You guys sure you know what you're doing over there?
我告诉你
Hey, fact.
我洒的酒比你看过的酒还多
I have spilt more beer than you've ever laid eyes on.
是吗
Yeah, right.
我可是在密尔沃基最好的酒吧
I ran the best pub in Milwaukee
经营了两年半
for 2 1/2 years.
最好的哦
The best.
最好的 你猜怎么着
The best. Uh, guess what?
密尔沃基不是芝加哥 妹子
Milwaukee ain't Chicago, doll.
我能赤手空拳干掉任何一个酒吧老板
I will go toe-to-toe with any bar owner alive.
包括你 赫尔曼
You included, Herrmann.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你觉得你能把酒吧打理得比我更好
You think you can run a bar better than me,
你还真是够有种的
you got another thing coming.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys! Guys!
解决的办法很简单
There's a simple way to settle this.
酒吧奥林匹克
The Bar Olympics.
-好啊 -你敢吗
- Okay. - You in?
好啊 看到没
Yeah. See this?
看到没
See this?
-看到了 -这是三百元
- Yeah. - That's $300.
口气有多大就放多少钱
Put your money where your mouth is.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
好啊
Okay.
你看到没
All right, you see that?
那是...
That's, um...
穆奇 你能借我点吗
Hey, Mouch, will you spot me?
算我一个
I'm covered.
81号♥云梯车 61号♥救护车 有人遇险
Truck 81, Ambulance 61, person in distress.
拉辛街和卢米斯街交叉口
Racine and Loomis.
谁报♥警♥叫的消防局
Somebody call the fire department?
这边 铁轨下 快点
Over here. Under the L tracks, quick!
上面
Up there.
赫尔曼 穆奇
Herrmann, Mouch,
-六米云梯 -好的
- 20-foot ladder! - Got it.
基德 道森 绳袋和织网
Kidd, Dawson, rope bag and webbing.
收到
Copy that.
-帮帮我 -坚持住 孩子
- Help me, man. - All right, hold on, kid!
我们来了
We're coming.
你叫什么
What's your name?
-维克多 -凯西副队
- Victor. - I'm Lieutenant Casey.
我们会把你救下来的
We're gonna get you down, okay?
维克多
Hey, Victor?
他昏迷了
He's going into shock!
让他保持清醒
Keep him conscious.
醒一醒 维克多
Stay with me, Victor!
赫尔曼 织网
Herrmann. Webbing's coming up.
绳袋扔上来了
Rope bag. Coming up.
-绳袋 副队 -谢谢
- Rope bag, Lieutenant. - Thank you.
副队
Lieutenant!
我没事
I'm okay.
绳袋马上来
Rope bag coming down.
-绑结实一点 -好的
- Take up the slack. - Got it!
我先把你的手松开
Let me cut your hands loose.
这会减轻你的压力
It'll take the pressure off.
交给你们了 把他放下去
He's all yours! Take him down!
好了 接到他了
All right, we got him!
桡动脉搏动很强
Strong radial pulse.
你不会有事的
Hey, you're gonna make it.
到底怎么回事
What the hell was that?
他只是一个孩子
He's just a kid.
怎么样了
How's it going?
老样子
Still standing.
-你呢 -一样
- You? - Same.
比上次我见到你时好多了
Looking better than the last time I saw you.
不过我更喜欢指关节沾血的男人
Though I am partial to a man with blood on his knuckles.
你能帮我个忙吗
Can I ask you a favor?
没问题 怎么了
No sweat, what's up?
带我儿子参观一下51队
Give up my son a tour of 51?
好的
Sure.
-感激不尽 -那几辆车是怎么回事
- It'd be a big help. - What's with the unmarked?
只是跟我一起工作的人
Just some people I'm working with.
-没事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
这是西弗莱德副队
This is Lieutenant Severide.
你好吗 小家伙
What's up, bud?
-你叫什么 -小杰
- What's your name? - J.J.
小杰 我是凯利 很高兴见到你
J.J., I'm Kelly. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you too.
好的
Okay.
我马上就会回来的
I'll be back soon, okay?
-再见 妈妈 -谢谢
- Bye, Mom. - Thanks.
有我罩着你
Hey, I got you covered.
想看看消防局里怎么样吗
Want to sit inside the squad?
你是谁呀
Hey, who's this?
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
谁最乖 谁最乖呀
Who's a good girl? Who's a good girl?
-打扰了先生 -什么事
- Excuse me, sir? - Yes.
有什么能帮忙的
May I help you?
你是议员马修·凯西吗
You're Matthew Casey, the alderman?
是的
I am.
那你就坐视不理
So you just sit back
任凭你的选区发生这种事吗
and allow these things in your ward?
抱歉 你是哪位
I'm sorry, and you are?
派翠莎·瓦斯克斯
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表