一切都平息了
That things had calmed down.
我们也是这么认为的
We thought so.
我去找小杰 我带他去医院
I'll get J.J. I'll take him to Med.
不行
No, you can't.
现在芝加哥医院已经封锁了
For now, Chicago Med's on lockdown.
这家伙准备了一辆用于逃跑的车
This guy had a getaway car waiting.
他逃脱了
He's in the wind.
他要是发现自己失败了 也许会折返
He finds out he didn't finish the job, he might come back.
我不能让小杰靠近医院
I can't let J.J. anywhere near Med.
约翰·卢卡斯警官 我是来支援你们的
Officer John Lucas. I'm with peer support.
我联♥系♥了霍洛威的紧急联络人
I contacted Holloway's emergency contact,
她在加利福尼亚的姐姐
a sister in California.
这种情况下 她要我们在她到达之前
With the circumstances, she asked that we not tell J.J.
不要告诉小杰这些事
what happened until after she arrives.
那我们该干什么
What do we do in the meantime?
换我会带小杰出去玩...
I'll take J.J. for the day--
看电影 吃午餐 给他找点事做
go to a movie, get some lunch, keep him busy.
不 那孩子很聪明
No, that kid's a smart kid.
只要你带他离开这里
As soon as you take him away from here,
他就知道有些不对劲
he's gonna know something's wrong.
他在这都待了三轮班了
He's been hanging out in here for three shifts.
我了解他 他信任我
I know him. He trusts me.
我们需要提供保护
We'll have to provide protection.
我们会在前门部署巡逻车
Squad cars can be stationed out front.
小杰的阿姨真的不想让我们告诉他任何事吗
So J.J.'s aunt really didn't want us to tell him anything?
是的 她大概再过六小时就到了
Yeah, she's about six hours out.
六小时 好吧
Six hours. All right.
我们有足够的时间拍一部这个三年级小孩
Well, that's plenty of time to make the best damn video
见过的最棒的影片
that this third grade's ever seen,
不出勤或者练习的人
so if we're not out on call or doing drills,
都得来照顾小杰
we should all be on J.J. duty.
我们要让这孩子度过快乐的一天
We can give this kid a good day.
队长 我今天不能离开消防队
Chief, I can't leave the firehouse today.
我已经让康妮找了救援替补 副队
I've got Connie calling for a relief, Lieutenant.
-她马上就到 -谢谢
- She'll be here soon. - Thank you.
-她会没事的 -好的
- She'll be all right. - Yeah.
什么事 队长
You wanted to see me, Chief?
进来
Yeah, come on in.
刚刚那个艺术馆的莉兹·布勒克塞尔
Just had a phone call from a Liz Brexel--
打电♥话♥过来了
woman from the art gallery.
阿曼德怎么样了
How's Armand?
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine,
但是莉兹想知道救他出来的
but Liz is asking for the names of the firefighters
消防员是谁 她非常坚持
who pulled him out, and she is being insistent.
我暂时拖住了她
I've pushed her off for now,
但是你要知道
but you have got to know
她可能会打回来
this might come back.
我们在外面花的时间
Those extra minutes we spent outside
原本可以用来灭火的
we could've spent attacking that fire.
西弗莱德跟你说过这通电♥话♥的事了吧
Severide's already spoken to you about this call, right?
是的
Yes.
你没必要从我这里知道
You don't need to hear it from me.
克鲁兹
Cruz.
这世上有两种错误
There are two kinds of mistakes.
一种是无法避免的 还有一种
There is the inevitable, and then there are the ones
是可以避免的
that you could have just avoided.
听从命令
Listening to orders--
能防止后者的发生
that stops the latter.
伙计们 好消息
Listen up, guys, you'll be happy to know
消防领导会议委员会
that the Firefighting and Leadership Conference board
同意让我们举办一个四小时的研讨会
have agreed to let teach a four-hour seminar
名叫"身先士卒"
called "Lead From the Front,"
这让我们可以参加会议
which'll give us free passes to the conference
并享受三天免费餐饮
and free meals for three days.
所以大多数旅费还是我们自己出
So we're still paying for most of the trip,
现在还得干活
and now we're working?
这名字不错
I like the name.
谢了 伙计
Oh, thanks, man.
奥蒂斯 霍斯特德医生有没有再联络你吗
Hey, Otis, did you ever hear any follow-up from Dr. Halstead?
为什么要联络我
Why would I hear a follow-up?
这很正常
It's normal.
医生会跟进 看看你恢复得怎么样
Doctors call back to check how you're doing.
我跟你说过了 没什么事
Yeah, but like I told you, it wasn't anything,
所以为什么要跟进
so why would I need a follow-up?
为什么有警♥察♥来这里
Why were there cops here?
就是来看看
Uh, just checking in.
我们在协助他们破案
We're helping them out with a case.
好 那下一个是谁
Okay, so who's next?
我什么时候爱上这份工作的吗
When did I fall in love with this job?
在我入行之前吧
Before I was even doing it.
我小时候 学校里来了消防员
When I was a kid, we had firefighters come to our school.
他们带着全套装备 开着车
They came with all the gear, the truck.
还同意我们爬到车顶去 那时我就知道了
They even let us climb up top, and, yeah, I knew right then.
我很骄傲我做的事
I'm proud of what I do,
骄傲这工作 骄傲战友们
of this job. Of the people.
没有比这再光荣的职业了
There is no more honorable way to spend your life.
有时你帮助别人
Sometimes when you help somebody else,
也是帮助了自己
you help yourself too.
还有别人可以采访吗
Is there anyone else I can talk to?
好 卡普 让位吧
Yeah. Capp, beat it.
-我还没回答呢 -走吧
- I haven't answered yet. - Beat it.
布莱特 请坐
Brett, please.
我们能先打电♥话♥给我妈妈吗
Could we call my mom first?
她现在很忙 伙计
Uh, she's--she's really busy right now, bud.
不如等会再打吧
What if we call in a little while?
那能试试吗 我打她总会接的
Can we just try her? She always answers when I call.
61号♥救护车 儿童受伤
Ambulance 61, injured child.
-威尔斯街1395号♥ -抱歉
- 1395 Wells Street. - Sorry.
我不知道发生了什么
I don't know what happened.
我让她们休息两分钟去喝水
I gave them their two-minute water break,
萨莉回来以后就好奇怪
and Sally just came back acting wrong.
好 帮我个忙
Okay, um, do me a favor.
你能把剩下的孩子们带出去吗
Will you get all of these girls to go outside?
-谢谢你 -来 姑娘们
- Thank you. - Come on, girls.
好 详细告诉我发生了什么
All right, tell me exactly what's going on.
我们站在舞杠边上 她一直跌倒
We were at the bar. She kept stumbling.
一句话不说
She's not talking.
本来她话很多的
I can never get her to stop talking.
萨莉 我是吉米
Hey, Sally? I'm Jimmy.
你的小芭蕾舞裙真漂亮啊
That's a real cool tutu you got there.
你能看着我吗
Hey, can you look at me?
她的呼吸有些弱
All right, her breathing is a bit shallow.
她有哮喘吗 过敏呢
Any asthma? Allergies?
不 她档案上没写
No, nothing on her sheet.
我打给了她妈妈 留了言
I called her mom, had to leave a message.
萨莉 我们要给你戴一个很酷的面罩 好吗
Sally, we're going to put a really cool mask on you now, okay?
亲爱的
Sweetie...
凯蒂 会没事的
Katie, everything's gonna be okay.
奥利维亚 你能把她...
Um, Olivia, will you just be sure to--
你感觉还好吗 怎么了
You feeling okay? Is something wrong?
萨莉做了不好的事
Sally did something really bad.
她做了什么
What did she do?
萨莉喝了这个
Sally drank this.
她以为是糖果
She thought it was candy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
酒精含量60%
60% alcohol.
好 给她静脉输液
Okay, let's get an IV going.
亲爱的 躺下吧
All right, sweetie. Here you go.
该死 血管爆了
Oh, damn it. It blew.
萨莉 萨莉 能看着我吗
Sally? Sally, can you look at me?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表