154队 流血的成年男子正往你们那边去
154, red adult male coming your way.
收到 51队
Copy that, 51.
凯西 进度报告
Casey, progress report.
可能都救出来了 队长
Might've got 'em all out, Chief.
我们最后搜查一遍
We'll do a final search.
烟越来越浓了
Smoke is getting thick.
巴士随时都可能爆♥炸♥ 快点
Bus could go up at any second. Make it fast.
好 最后检查一次 赫尔曼 去后面
All right. Last sweep. Herrmann, take the rear.
-我去前面 -好
- I'll take the front. - Okay.
行了
Okay, that's it.
凯西 赫尔曼 现在就出来
Casey, Herrmann, I want you out, now.
副队 没人了
Lieutenant, all clear!
这里也是 等等
Clear too. There's--Wait.
不 还有一个
No, got another one.
赫尔曼 来帮个忙
Herrmann, give me a hand.
快出来
Come on.
把她弄起来
Get her up.
我听到他们的声音了
I hear them.
扶好她的头
Got her head.
扶好
Come on.
-我接住她了 -腿扶好
- I got her. - Legs together.
接稳了吗
Got her?
干得不错
Good job.
听证会怎么样
How'd the hearing go?
我照州检官的做了
I did what the state's attorney asked.
说了事情的经过
I said what happened.
弗雷迪在场吗
Freddie was there?
是啊
Yeah.
他看起来怎么样
How'd he seem?
我没问 他也没说
I didn't ask; he didn't say.
说实话
To tell you the truth...
对我来说 他跟其他罪犯一样
to me, he looked like any other convict.
奥蒂斯
Hey, Otis.
希尔薇
Hey, Sylvie.
怎么把胡子剃了
Oh, what happened to the moustache?
我挺喜欢你的胡子的
I loved the moustache.
我喜欢
I like it.
谢了 康妮
Thanks, Connie.
那晚真不错
That was a great night.
确实
Yeah, it was.
有进展吗
Any updates?
没有 但有这个
Uh, no, but there's this.
为什么我的名字在上面
Why is my name on it?
这是份宣誓书 说明我们是如何进入那间
It's an affidavit stating how we got into the residence
装有炸♥药♥残余的民居的
with the explosive remnants.
上面在调查我的案子
SAC's on my case.
里面就写了当时门是虚掩的
It basically says the door was ajar.
是个安全隐患
It's a security issue.
篇幅不少啊
It's a long way of saying it.
没办法 联邦政♥府♥里的文书工作向来如此
Well, federal government: last bastion of paperwork.
能再告诉我一些关于我们发现东西的情况吗
You mind telling me a little bit more about what we found?
案件还在调查当中
Uh, it's--it's an ongoing investigation.
恐怕我没什么可以告诉你的
There's not much I can really say.
这样的话 你让我明白到底是怎么一回事
Okay, well, you let me know what's going on,
我就签字
I'll be happy to sign.
好好想想
Think it over.
好吧
Okay.
你有考虑过一夫一妻制吗
Monogamy. You ever consider it?
真没有
Not really.
好吧 我不得不说
All right, I'm just gonna say it.
给奥蒂斯剃胡子
Otis without the moustache?
或许不是个好主意
Maybe not the best call.
说起来 大变身的下一步是什么
So what's the next step in the big makeover?
没了 他把我炒了
None. He fired me.
会长出来的 对吗
It'll grow back, though, right?
你好
Hello?
行 我马上就来
Yeah, I'll be right there.
赫尔曼 在我回来之前你是代理副队
Herrmann, you're acting lieutenant until I get back.
你是来献血还是捐款的
You here for the blood drive, or making a donation?
都不是 我是来找一对母子的
Neither, actually. I'm looking for a mother and son,
道恩和卢卡斯·希克斯
Dawn and Lucas Hicks.
孩子的父亲死于龙♥卷♥风♥
The father died from injuries in the tornado.
稍等
Give me a minute.
凯西副队
Lieutenant Casey!
你还好吗
You okay?
是卢卡斯 他不见了
It's Lucas; he's missing.
求你一定得帮帮我
You've got to help me, please.
没问题
Okay.
他不见了多久
How long has he been gone?
今早我起来 发现他不在睡袋里
When I got up this morning, his--his sleeping bag was empty.
你告诉警♥察♥了吗
You tell the police?
几小时前就说了
Hours ago!
他们让我在这等着 之后就没有消息了
They said, "Wait here," but I haven't heard back.
-所以我才打给你 -好
- So I called you. - Okay.
他穿着什么
What was he wearing?
牛仔裤 彪马运动鞋
All he's got...jeans, uh, a pair of Pumas,
还有捐赠箱里的一件红色毛衣
and a red sweater from the donation box.
在他回来之前不要轻举妄动
Stay put till he gets back.
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
好的
Okay.
我只是想说我真的很抱歉...
I just wanted to say I'm really sorry about--
你向博登告发我
You're gonna rat me out to Boden
还指望来找我道个歉了事吗
and then come over here and try to apologize to me?
我是指你姐姐的事
I meant about what happened to your sister.
你都知道些什么
What do you know about it?
-我不知道 我只是... -对
- Well, nothing. I just-- - Exactly.
因为这不关你的事
'Cause it's none of your business.
你喜欢《绿野仙踪》吗 道森
Are you a "Wizard of Oz" fan, Dawson?
你想说什么
Uh, where is this going?
我只是想谢谢你
Oh, I just wanted to thank you,
伙计 你也知道
pal, you know,
鼓动我刮掉了胡子
for nudging me to shave it off.
所以没有炒掉我吗
So I'm not fired?
不 你还是被炒掉了
Oh, no, you're still fired.
只不过这不禁让我想到那部电影中
It just made me think, like in the movie,
"你就是你自己"
"You are who you are."
我确定那句台词是"没有任何地方可以像家一样"
I'm pretty sure it's, "There's no place like home."
好好想想
Think about it.
克里斯托弗·赫尔曼 平克尼维尔
Christopher Herrmann, collect call
州立监狱打来的付费电♥话♥
from Pinckneyville State Prison.
什么事
Regarding what?
估计是跟监狱有关的事
Probably something prison-related.
喂
Hello?
你跟她说了吗
Did you bring it up?
是啊 这个话题可不大好
Yeah, not a good subject.
是啊 我听说博登对此也不大感冒
Yeah, I heard it didn't go too hot with Boden, either.
那我该什么都不说吗
So I shouldn't say anything?
是啊 她可一点都不想谈
Oh, no, she does not want to talk about it.
我有不好的预感
I have a bad feeling about things.
她好像...
It's like she's...
离悬崖越来越近
driving toward a cliff.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
我们会想到办法的
We'll figure this out.
怎么回事
What was that?
弗雷迪的爸爸
Freddie's father.
他想干什么
What did he want?
他想谈谈
He wanted to talk.
那家伙是个冷血杀手 赫尔曼
That man is a stone-cold killer, Herrmann.
他有一次在抢劫的时候 因为一个店员
He once shot a clerk in the neck during a robbery
看他的眼神有问题 直接朝他的脖子开枪
for looking at him the wrong way, all right?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表