第一次出火警
First fire, huh?
我认为你现在还没有准备好来工作
In my opinion, you are not fit for duty.
我建议你多休几天假
and I'd advise you take additional leave.
那恕我无礼 我拒绝你的建议
Respectfully, I decline your advice.
就让西弗莱德暂时维持目前的职务吧
We'll let Severide stay right where he is.
我都按你说的做了 不信就问帕特森
No way. I did my job. Ask Patterson.
会后我乐意再和你谈谈
I'm happy to discuss this with you later.
我和你谈个鬼
I'm not talking to you.
你的手下还在背后议论上级
Your people backtalk their superior officers.
我算知道这些臭毛病都是跟谁学的了
I know exactly where they learn that behavior.
我不会让
I'll be damned
里德尔局长或其他人改变我的工作方式
if Chief Riddle is gonna change my way of running this house.
他不是想跟我们过不去吗 那就让他放马过来吧
He wants to fight, then let's fight.
怎么回事
What is this?
帕特森
Patterson.
我猜猜 还训练吗
Let me guess. More drilling?
是啊 他提前打电♥话♥来
Yeah. He called ahead.
说让我们先开始
Said to start without him.
帕特森队长在哪里
And where is Captain Patterson?
-你骑脚踏车吗 -没有 队长
- You ever do any cycling? - No, Chief.
不经常骑
I can't say I've done much.
在被毒品毁了之前 这是个好运动
Until drugs corrupted the hell out of it, it was a great sport.
你想知道为什么吗
You want to know why?
因为这是一项能够
It's one of the few sports
让人专注于团队训练也专注个人的运动
that focuses on a team of individuals.
车手需要其余队员
You see, the cyclist needs the rest of his team
先到前面去开路
to get out in front, provide a wake,
这样他才能超到前面去
so he can draft on them.
我不明白
I'm not sure I follow.
你想让3号♥抢险队变成市里最强的吧
You want squad three to be the best squad in the city, right?
-我想 -那我想你应该对怎么做
- I do. - And you have an idea, a vision,
有一些想法了吧
on how to make that happen, I assume?
你当然有了
Of course you do.
我对整个芝加哥消防局都已经有想法了
Well, I have a vision as well, for the entire CFD,
这取决于这个简单的概念
and it hinges on this simple concept.
个人和团队都要强
A team of individuals.
我们各司其职
We each have a job to do.
我们必须每次都正确并专业地都将工作做好
We each have to do that job correctly and professionally
否则队伍就失败了
every time, or the team fails.
这个概念并不难理解
It's not that hard a concept to follow.
是的
No.
博登 西弗莱德 道森 凯西
Boden, Severide, Dawson, Casey.
51号♥消防局的人都不是很会团队协作
The people at 51 are not team players.
这很明显
Plain and simple.
你也看到了
And you've seen that.
博登队长做事有他自己的方式...
Chief Boden has a unique way of doing things--
没错 这我完全同意
Exactly. I couldn't agree with you more.
所以在我采取行动
So, when I make a move
来改变他的做事方式时
to change the way he's doing things,
我想确认 你会站出来支持我
I want to make sure that you're ready to step up.
你会吗
Are you?
会的 队长 我会的
Yes, Chief, I am.
我就想听这个回答
That's exactly what I wanted to hear.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 建筑火灾
Ambulance 61, structure fire.
-解散 -21街东区5057号♥
- Dismissed. - 5057 East, 21st place.
他们在上面
They're up there!
请救救她
Gotta save her! Please.
救命 救救我
Help! Please!
救命
Help!
凯西 搬梯子过来
Casey, need a ladder.
穆奇 奥蒂斯 把云梯升起来
Mouch, Otis, let's get the aerial up there.
西弗莱德 爬上去救那个女人
Severide, climb up to that woman.
明白
On it.
快救我们下去
Get us down, please!
我在里面睡觉
I was in, sleeping.
听到电击的声音 然后...
I heard this electrical shock, and then--
你叫什么
What's your name?
-鲍勃 -鲍勃
- Bob. - Bob?
我叫鲍勃
I'm Bob.
救命 我在这里
Help! Up here!
被叫去总部了
Summoned to headquarters.
现在什么情况
What do we got?
51号♥水罐车 牵根水管进去
51, get a line in the house.
收到 队长
Copy that, Chief.
还有人在里面吗
There's no one else inside?
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
抢险队 我们进去做初步巡查
Squad, let's get in and do a primary search.
克鲁兹和我一起 卡普和托尼去后门
Cruz, come with me. Cap, Tony, take the back door.
明白
Copy that!
-救命 救救我们 -来吧
- Help! Help us! - Come on.
他们会得救的 会没事的
They're gonna get 'em. They'll be fine.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
快啊 这里好热
Hurry! It's really hot up here!
坚持住 我们来了
Hold on! We're coming!
请快点
Please hurry!
把云梯升起来
Get that ladder up!
太热了
It's too hot!
待在那里
Stay right where you are!
不要动
Don't move!
我把孩子扔给你
I'm gonna throw him to you.
别别 别扔
No! Hey, hey, don't do that.
我必须扔
I have to!
不 等等
No! Wait!
我接到了
I got him!
他没事
He's okay!
孩子没事
The baby's okay!
-西弗莱德 快上 -太热了
- Severide, go! - It's too hot!
我受不了了 我要跳下去
I can't take it. I got to jump!
西弗莱德
Severide!
我接住你了
I got you.
-接住你了 -我没事
- I got you. - I'm okay.
好了 小心
Okay, watch.
我不知道我...
I didn't-- I didn't know what I--
他没事 夫人 他没事
He's fine, ma'am. He's fine.
来和我们一起去医院吧
Come on, ride with us.
来吧
Come on.
-你一起走吗 -我自己开车过去
- You going, too? - No, I'm driving myself.
给我吧
Okay.
太不可思议了
That was incredible.
是你的家人吗
That your family?
对 是我的妹妹和外甥
Yeah, that's my sister and my nephew.
我刚好在城里
I just--I just happened to be in town.
我醒来就大喊
I yelled when I woke up.
我不知道 也许帮上忙了 不清楚
I don't know. Maybe it helped. I don't know.
那是《信♥号♥♥》里的吗[专辑名]
Is that from "Signals?"
匆促乐队
嗯
Yeah.
我是匆促乐队的铁杆粉
I'm a huge Rush fan.
真酷 这也是我来的原因
Well, that's cool. That's why I'm here.
-我为乐队工作 -真的吗
- You know, I work for the band. - Really?
是啊 我们来进行最后一场演出
Yeah. Yeah, we're here to do one last show.
在芝加哥吗
In Chicago?
-我没听说 -我知道
- I didn't hear. - No, I know.
他们周五宣布的 30分钟票就都卖♥♥光了
They announced Friday and it sold out in, like, 30 minutes.
你开玩笑的吧
Oh, you got to be kidding me.
我还以为是在洛杉矶
I thought Los Angeles.
我知道 我们都这么以为
Yeah, I know, we all did. Right?
但是这些人 总是不按常理出牌
But with these guys, you got to expect the unexpected.
-天啊 -话说
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, hey,
我从这里怎么去医院
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表