what their plan might be now.
我们准备了几个战术方案
We've prepared a few tactical scenarios.
不幸的是 目标太多
Unfortunately, there are too many targets.
所以我们想请当地第一反应机构来帮忙
So we're asking for local first responders to help us out.
帮我们关照各处的动向
Eyes and ears kinda thing.
来啊
All right, come on.
打死这摊肉 来啊 打它
Feel that dead meat! Come on, hit it!
来
Go! Oh!
直拳 直拳 右勾拳
Jab, jab, right cross.
好样的 左勾拳
There you go. Left cross.
出拳
Hit it!
打断这些肋骨 打断这些肋骨
Break those ribs, break those ribs.
牛里脊肉里可没有肋骨 赫尔曼
Uh, there's no ribs in sirloin, Herrmann.
击中身体 来 上勾拳
Body shot, go. Uppercut.
你跟队长聊过了吗
You talk to Chief yet?
速度练习
Speed bag.
来啊 你要输了
Come on, we're gonna lose.
来 来 揍这块肉
Come on, come on, hit that meat.
打啊 打啊 打啊
Hit it, hit it, hit it!
你以为你算个什么东西
Who the hell do you think you are?
我为你做了那么多事
After everything I've done,
我为你担下了那么多事
all the times I've stood up for you.
布莱特 放松 深呼吸
Brett, relax. Just take a deep breath.
怎么 你还有脸假装
What, you have the balls to pretend
你没有在我背后捅刀子吗
you haven't just stabbed me in the back?
捅刀子
Stabbed you?
是谁天天在背后嚼舌根子
Who's going around gossiping about who here?
这跟嚼舌根没半点关系
It has nothing to do with talking about stuff!
是你带到工作里来的
You bring it to work!
-还影响到了我 -怎么回事
- It affects me! - Hey! What's going on?
你要护着她吗
She's the one you're protecting?
怎么了
What's up?
议员办公室发来信息
Message from the alderman's office.
他想边用晚餐边讨论该如何
He wants to grab dinner to talk about options
安置龙♥卷♥风♥的受害人
for the tornado victims.
人往高处走啊
Higher ground worked.
到时候再说
We'll see.
华♥莱♥士♥
Wallace.
你肯定是为了杰西卡·邱尔顿来的
I'm sure you're here about Jessica Chilton.
没错
Yes, I am.
卡尔·哈彻 急救处主任
那年轻姑娘的事
That young woman's business
独占了我本就忙不过来的下午
has monopolized my afternoon on a day when no one has time.
是真的吗
Is it true?
她被98号♥急救车踢走的
Was she removed from Ambo 98?
因为双方各执一词
There were accusations made on both sides,
所以我们选择低调解决
so we chose to resolve the matter quietly.
你凭什么敢把我的消防队
What made you think it was okay to use my house
当成垃圾场
as a dumping ground?
等等 华♥莱♥士♥
Hold on, Wallace.
我调她去 是因为51号♥消防队
I made the move because 51 has a reputation
出了名的严格
of being a tight-knit house,
而这正是杰西卡需要的
and I figured that was exactly what Jessica needed.
算你说对了
That may well be,
但你该提前告诉我
but I should have been made aware of this
我好预先做准备
so I could get ahead of it before it got to this point.
你已经警告了她两次
You gave her two strikes
你的规矩是三次出局
in a three-strike system of your own design.
对吗
Am I correct?
你跟内政事务司报告过吗
Did you report any of this to IAD?
还有工会
The union?
还是直接命令她守规矩继续上班
Or did you give her a clear directive for staying on track?
你怎么知道这些的
How'd you know about all this?
工会发了针对你的投诉邮件给我
The union emailed me a list of grievances against you.
当然这都是废话
They're garbage, of course,
但工会也没办法 必须处理这些事
but the union's compelled to fight this and you,
事情会很难看
and it will be ugly.
想听我的建议吗
Want my advice?
遂她的心愿
Give her what she wants.
你得决定另一位急救人员
You need to decide whether this other paramedic
值不值得受连累
is worth the ramifications here.
加油 注意直拳
Let's go! Work off the jab!
打好直拳
Set up with the jab!
看到没
You see?
你速度得提上来
We gotta work on your speed!
克鲁兹 现在这时候
Hey, Cruz, you know where we could get
你知道该去哪找活鸡吗
a live chicken this time of night?
凭什么我会知道
Why would you think I would know that?
你知道他不会拳击吗
Did you know he couldn't box?
好玩就行了 妹妹
Ha, it's all in good fun, Sis.
你怎么没在他那队
How come you're not in his corner?
我毛遂自荐来着
Eh, I tried to volunteer,
但显然拳击是男人的运动
but apparently boxing's a man's sport.
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
[西语]
我没听错吧
Did I hear that right?
他说你是少年业余拳击冠军
He say you were a Silver Gloves?
是 高中得过
Silver, yeah. High school.
而且一场未败
Undefeated, by the way.
来试试吧
What do you say?
首先你要舒展开身体 伙计
All right, first thing is you gotta open up, man.
你太僵硬了
You're too rigid.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
如果他那么站
Hey, if he stands like that,
只有挨打的份
he's gonna open himself up to abuse.
我演示给你看 过去 吉米
Come on, I'll show you. Stand over here, Jimmy.
来吧 傻姑娘
All right, come on, Powder Puff.
看 你要这样站
All right, see, you stand like this,
暴露的部分就少
you're less exposed, right?
天啊
Oh, jeez.
对不起 赫尔曼 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Herrmann, you okay?
是的
You-- yeah.
没事
Yeah, yeah.
还要我去找鸡吗
You still want me to get that chicken?
闭嘴
Shut up.
副队长
Lieutenant.
谢谢你 马特
Oh, thank you so much, Mateo.
你吃过丁格尔湾的生蚝吗
Have you ever had Dingles Bay Oysters?
海洋的味道
Tastes like the ocean.
我来是想谈谈龙♥卷♥风♥的受害者
I'm here to talk about the tornado victims.
我知道
I know you are.
运气挺好 我托了点关系
Fortunately, I was able to pull some strings,
你的朋友 道恩和卢卡斯·希克斯
and those friends of yours, Dawn and Lucas Hicks,
被安排进了一家很棒的联邦应急避难所
we managed to get them a handsome FEMA settlement.
他们安顿好了
They're set.
是个好开头
That's a good start.
剩下的受害者呢
What about the rest of the victims?
还在努力中
That's a work in progress.
但我在想啊
But here's what I'm thinking.
你是不是还攒了三个星期的假
Am I right that you have three weeks' furlough saved up?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
我妻子和我是日内瓦湖
My wife and I are members of the Saginaw Resort
萨吉诺度假村的会员
on Lake Geneva.
那地方特别美
It's a beautiful place.
开上我的车
Take my car.
带着你的女朋友
Bring your girl.
绝对能解决问题
We'll hash it out.
解决...
Hash--
该死
Ah, damn.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表