我不跟
Oh, uh, I'm up.
这是最后一袋薯片了吗
Hey, is that the last bag of chips?
感谢你朋友吉米吧
You can thank your boy Jimmy for that.
我能怎么办
What am I supposed to do,
预知什么时候会禁止出门吗
psychically predict when we're gonna be on lockdown?
如果没了食物 我第一个先吃你
I swear, if we run out of food, I am eating you first.
行了 蠢蛋们
All right, hey, knuckleheads.
再检查一次云梯和装备
Let's triple-check these ladders and equipment
确保一切都就位 好吗
and make sure everything's in order, all right?
风暴要来了
The storm's coming.
赫尔曼
Hey, Herrmann.
我刚收到21分局鲁塞克发来的短♥信♥
I just got a message from Ruzek over at 21,
他说弗雷迪不可能...
and he said that Freddie is in no way gonna...
听着 不管你要说什么
Listen, whatever you're gonna say,
我都不想听
I don't want to hear it.
-我只是想帮忙 -我知道
- I'm just trying to help. - I know you are,
但我想放下这件事
but I got to put this thing behind me,
所以不管你有什么新闻 我都不关心
so whatever news you got, I don't care.
也不想再听到他的名字 好吗
And I never want to hear his name again, okay?
好吧
Yeah.
61号♥救护车要补给药品
I have a restock request for Ambulance 61.
好的
Okay.
吗♥啡♥ 患者病历上没写过用了
Morphine. Patient's paperwork doesn't list that anywhere.
-我们... -来的路上病人突然抽搐
- We, uh... - She was seizing in the ambulance ride over here,
我拿安定时不小心
and I was reaching for the Valium and I accidentally
碰掉了吗♥啡♥瓶子 摔坏了封口
knocked over the morphine and broke the seal.
你们疑心怎么都这么重
Why is everyone so suspicious around here?
我马上拿来
Be back with these in a minute.
谢谢
Thanks.
来调度了啊
Tower duty, huh?
没囤食物的代价
Payback for running out of food.
51号♥消防队 我是后备队员吉米·布罗利
Firehouse 51. Candidate Jimmy Borrelli speaking.
有什么可以帮您
Can I help you?
是 先生 我们会去
Yes, sir, we will be.
怎么了
What was that?
龙♥卷♥风♥在我们片区登陆了
Tornado touched down in our district.
西坪附近
West Lawn neighborhood.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
赫尔曼家就在那里
That's Herrmann's neighborhood.
建筑受损 一定是因为风暴
Damaged structure. Must be the tornado.
行动
Let's go.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车
Truck 81, Squad 3,
61号♥救护车 51号♥水罐车
Ambulance 61, Engine 51.
建筑受损 南惠普尔街7439号♥
Damaged structure, 7439 South Whipple.
克鲁兹 西弗莱德 检查房♥屋稳固性
Cruz, Severide, 360 that building for stability.
看能不能派人进去
See if we can get inside.
剩下的 在周围搜寻幸存者
The rest of you, sweep the area for survivors.
有人报了警
Someone called 911.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
-你好 -有人在吗
- Hello? - Is anyone here?
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
这里需要急救人员
I need a paramedic!
检查生命体征确定情况
Check his vitals. Make sure.
已经死了
No good.
先生 你是负责人吗
Sir, sir, are you in charge?
是我报的警
I called 911.
干得很好 小子 现在交给我们吧
You did good, kid. Now let us do our job.
我爸妈都在屋里 我尽快赶来了
My parents are in there. I came as quick as I could.
-你怎么过来的 -骑车
- How'd you get here? - My bike.
我从学校骑来的
I rode it from school.
西弗莱德 情况如何 能进去了吗
Severide, any update? We going in?
-不行 凯西 -我妈妈在里面
- Negative, Casey. - My mother's in there,
她怀孕了
and she's pregnant.
听着 我们会把所有人都救出来
Okay, okay, listen. We're gonna get everyone out.
好吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
等等
Hold on.
别动
Hold still.
这里需要急救人员
I need a medical assist!
-你叫什么名字 -卢卡斯
- All right, what's your name? - Lucas.
卢卡斯 别乱动 好吗
Okay, Lucas, you got to hold still for me, okay?
一定是刮暴风时击中了他
Must've hit him in the storm.
碎窗玻璃之类的
Broken window or something.
我是小辣椒 你叫什么
Hey, I'm Chili. What's your name?
卢卡斯
Lucas.
你背后插了块玻璃
You have a piece of glass in your back.
你目前极度震惊 身体在保护你免受疼痛
You're in shock... your body's protecting you from the pain.
我不明白 我没...
I don't get it, I don't...
你克服风暴赶回了这里 是吗
Hey, you made it through that storm to get here, yeah?
这个你也可以承受的
You can handle this.
-绷带和胶布 -我知道 别急
- Kerlix and tape. - I got it, relax.
队长
Chief!
门廊 窗框都已经严重变形
Doorways, window frames are all out of square.
墙泥还在滑落
There's plaster, siding falling.
没有看到人 但楼下还有地下室
There's no sign of anyone, but there's a basement downstairs.
可能会有人在里面避难
Probably took shelter in there.
房♥子的前门太不稳固 无法使用
Building's too unstable to use the front door,
但我在后面找到了另外一个入口
but I did find another entrance back behind that.
如果有必要 就徒手搬走
You move it with your bare hands if you have to.
好
Okay.
队长
Chief!
抢险队 马上去把门弄开
Come on, squad, let's get that door open now.
吉米 奥蒂斯 云梯到位
Jimmy, Otis, get that aerial in place.
我们走
Let's go.
可能会漏电 很多根电线被切断了
May be electrical. Severed wires.
整座房♥子都被撕开了
The whole house was ripped apart.
我们就祈祷燃气管线没有被切断吧
Let's just hope that the gas lines haven't been cut.
各位 帮我们一把
Hey, guys, give us a hand with this.
听我口令 准备好了吗
On my count, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three!
推
Push!
再来一下
One more!
好 好 行了
Okay, okay, good! Got it!
好 大家出来吧
Okay, come on out, guys.
你们还好吗 那就好
You all right? All right.
慢慢走出来 到街上去
Walk nice and easy. Get out to the street.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
过来 各位 走这边
Come on, folks. This way.
远离建筑物
Away from the structure.
疏散房♥子里的所有人
Get clear of that house, folks.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
我丈夫在哪里 我没找到他
Where's my husband? I can't find my husband.
还有人在下面 请等一下
There's more people down there, just hold on.
我肯定他快出来了
I'm sure he's coming.
他没和我们在一起 他回去找狗了
He wasn't with us! He went back for the dog.
好 他们可能会在附近什么地方吧
Okay, well, they got to be around here somewhere.
他穿了一件黄色的雨衣
He was wearing a yellow raincoat.
我不太清楚 女士
I'm not sure, ma'am.
各位 请退到那边
Guys, please step back over there.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah.
无论你现在是什么感受
Whatever you're feeling right now,
我希望你能全力以赴
I want you to put that energy into this call.
摒弃杂念
Nothing else exists.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
好了 各位 行动起来
All right, guys, let's move.
我没看到我父母
I don't see my parents anywhere.
好 等一下
Okay, hold on.
如果他们还在里面怎么办
What if they're still in there?
他们住哪一栋房♥子
Which one's their apartment?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表