-太危险了 -我们住这里 你知道吗
- It's too dangerous. - We live here, you know?
这里是我们的家
This is our home.
我知道 我很感谢你这么说
Yeah, I appreciate what you're saying.
-真的 -凯西先生 我爸爸
- I really do- - Mr. Casey, my dad...
愿他安息 但他一直说
God rest his soul, but he used to always say,
不管你害怕什么 尽管直面它
"Whenever you're afraid of something, "You go right at it,
否则它会控制你一辈子
or it'll control you for the rest of your life."
所以我一定要去参加毕业典礼
So I will be walking to my graduation.
你妈妈呢
Where's your mom at?
她让我待在这里等她回来
She said to stay here with you till she got back.
她很不开心
She was upset.
我能看出来
I could tell.
肯定不会有什么事
Well, I'm sure it's no big deal.
好像跟她的工作有关系
I think it has something to do with her work.
这样吧
Uh, I tell you what.
我会去看看她 确保一切没问题
I'll check in with her to make sure everything's all right,
但我保证 没事的
but I'm telling you, it's cool.
-真的吗 -真的
- You think? - Yeah.
走 我们去吃点东西
Come on. Let's get something to eat.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, squad three, ambulance 61,
建筑火灾 地点1800号♥...
structure fire. 1800 block...
-你知道冰箱在哪里吗 -知道
- You know where the fridge is? - Yeah.
好 我们马上回来 好吗
Okay, we'll be back in a bit, all right?
小杰
And, hey, J.J.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be cool.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
告诉我什么情况
Hey! Tell me what happened.
酒厂突然就爆♥炸♥了
The still just blew up out of nowhere,
就跟炮弹炸了一样
sounded like a mortar round.
你的人都找到了吗
Your men, are they accounted for?
有两个人失踪
No, there's two missing.
有一个情况很糟糕
There was one in a real bad shape.
-另一个呢 -酒厂的运营商
- And the other one? - Distillery operator.
他一直没出来
He never came out.
好 布莱特 吉米
Okay, Brett, Jimmy.
你们进行伤员分类 水罐车队 牵水管
You're triage. Engine, let a hose line out.
云梯队 救援队 搜索救援 有两人失踪
Truck, squad, search and rescue. There are two missing.
西弗 你们负责西边
Sev, take the west side.
我们负责东边
We'll take the east.
伙计们 带上灭火器 我们走
Hey, guys, extinguishers and stokes, let's move it.
81队 银弹 基德 带上担架
81, silver bullets. Kidd, bring the sked.
-好的 -抓紧行动
- Copy that. - Let's go, let's go, let's go!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
消防队 大声呼救
Fire department, call out!
赫尔曼 有发现吗
Herrmann! Got anything?
目前没有 副队
Nothing so far, Lieutenant!
这边
Over there!
他在这里倒下了
He's down here!
基德
Kidd!
把担架拿过来
Bring the sked over here!
好的
Copy that!
他怎么样
How is he?
还有脉搏 但是失血很快
I got a pulse, but he's bleeding out fast!
带他离开
Get him out of here!
说话 凯西
Talk to me, Casey.
找到一名受害者
We got one victim,
情况危急
critical condition!
马上带他出去
Bringing him out now!
这整个地方就好比一个时刻会炸的炸♥弹♥
This whole place is like a bomb ready to explode!
喂 你
Hey! Hey, you!
他因为爆♥炸♥聋了
Hey, he's deaf from the blast!
队长 第二名受害者找到了
Hey, Chief, we found our second victim!
他的胳膊被机器卡住了
His arm's caught in a machine!
我们需要一个小气垫
We're gonna need a small airbag!
收到
Message received.
西弗莱德
Severide.
道森 我们两分钟后到
Hey, Dawson, we'll be there in 2 minutes!
打开警报器 我们好找你们
Set off your PASS device so we can find you!
我找到电源开关了
Hey! I found the power switch!
不要
Don't!
你搞什么
What the hell was that?
有些机器会在切断电源时
Some machines, they finish their cycle
结束一周的运转
when you cut the power!
那我们可能还没救下他 他的胳膊就被夹断了
That would tear his arm off before we got him free!
这里 找到了
Over here, I got him!
快 我们得快点
Come on! We got to hurry!
这里要爆♥炸♥了
This whole place is gonna blow!
克鲁兹
Hey, Cruz!
那个缝隙里垫楔子
Throw a wedge in that gap!
谁都不许动电源开关
Nobody touch the power switch,
切断电源后机器可能完成运转周期
this could be a full-cycle machine!
坚持住 伙计 我们会救你出来
Hang on, bud, we'll get you out!
气垫准备好了
Airbag's ready to go!
起来
Raise it up!
慢慢来
Nice and slow!
好了
We're good!
现在可以切断电源了
You can turn the power off now!
谢谢了
Thanks!
康妮说你找我们
Connie said you wanted to see us?
进来 坐吧
Come on in, sit down.
你们俩搭档得如何
How's it working out between you two?
一切都好
Uh, all good.
你呢 吉米
What about you, Jimmy?
你觉得做急救人员如何
How you liking being a paramedic?
-很喜欢 -很好
- Love it. - Good.
显然你们现在有粉丝了
Apparently, you two have made some fans out there.
卡片上说随时欢迎你们去喝茶
Says on the card that you are welcome for tea anytime.
你们想说明一下吗
You care to clarify that?
我们治疗了患者
Yeah, we treated the patient.
她倒了杯茶 我喝了
Um, she poured some tea. I drank it.
反正我在写无患出警记录
I was documenting a refusal anyway.
没有耽误太久
It wasn't like a big delay or anything.
但确实耽误了
But there was a delay.
我在里面最多待了五分钟
I was there 5 minutes, tops.
你们出警
You go on a call,
治疗受害人
you treat the victim,
然后就离开
and then you leave.
明白了吗
Am I making myself clear?
明白
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
我只是想让她挽回点颜面
I was just trying to give her a little dignity back.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
说得对
Fair point.
为改变投票 马修·凯西竞选52区议员
准备好了吗 起
Ready? Up!
小杰
Hey, J.J.,
再去给旺发拿点吃的 好吗
run and grab Pouch another treat, would you?
好 走 旺发
Yeah. Come on, Pouch.
警署的哥们告诉我案子的事了
Buddy at the district told me about the case.
你没事吧
You okay?
监控组的人通过窃听器发现了情报
Surveillance team picked up something on a wire.
有人发来威胁
Threats were made.
我不想吓到小杰
I--I didn't want to freak J.J. out,
所以就带他来这里了
so I brought him here.
没问题
No, no problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望过几天这一切就能结束
In a couple days, this will hopefully all be over.
尽管送他来
Well... drop him off anytime,
如果还有什么需要 尽管找我
and anything else you need, you let me know.
-好吗 -谢谢
- Okay? - Thank you.
-你没事吧 -没事
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表