我说了 我在身体上和心理上
Like I said, I'm both physically and mentally
都能履行我的职责
cleared for duty.
不好意思 我其实不清楚你在担心什么
I'm sorry, I'm not exactly sure what your concern is.
我要担心的是不要让消防局出事
My concern is keeping drama out of the firehouse.
是不是真的...你的副队是那个孩子的父亲吗
Am I hearing right--your Lieutenant fathered this kid?
那是私人事务
That's a personal matter.
我不想谈论这件事
And I'd rather not discuss it.
你现在非常心烦意乱
The fact that you're becoming distraught right now
验证了我的担忧
speaks directly to my concern.
我认为你现在还没有准备好来工作
In my opinion, you are not fit for duty at this time,
我建议你多休几天假
and I'd advise you take additional leave.
我没有心烦意乱
Okay, I'm not distraught.
我是很愤怒
I'm angry. Okay?
你也会担心男性消防员出院后的
Are you this worried about male firefighters' emotional condition
精神状况吗
when they return from medical leave?
这不公平 我很乐意告诉警监
This isn't fair, and I am happy to detail to the commissioner
和愿意略闻一二的人 这件事有多么不公平
and whoever else will listen to exactly how unfair it is.
我说建议你多休几天假
I said additional leave was advised.
这不是命令
It's not an order.
那恕我无礼 我拒绝你的建议
Then, respectfully, I decline your advice,
我要回去上班了
and I will be going back to my shift now.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
-里德尔队长说了什么 -你能工作了吗
- What'd Chief Riddle say? - You cleared for duty?
我能
Yeah, I am.
加比 他说了什么
Gabby, what'd he say?
他...对我步步紧逼
He kind of...came at me.
那家伙是个混♥蛋♥
The guy's an ass.
没关系 我...重点是我能上班了
Doesn't matter, I-- the point is that I'm cleared.
那家伙是想拿这件事证明自己
Oh, that guy's just trying to make a name for himself.
吸引大家的注意力
Get some attention.
怎么回事
What's going on?
里德尔刁难她
Riddle got on her case.
没关系 我不介意了
It's nothing. I'm over it.
希望没有打扰到你们
Hi. Hope we're not interrupting?
不 进来吧 欢迎你们
No, no, come on in. Welcome.
我们只是想谢谢你们
We just wanted to say thank you
所做的一切
for everything you did.
我的未婚夫大卫
My fiance, David?
因为你们才活了下来
He's...alive because of you.
相比之下这点心意太微不足道了
This is such a small gesture by comparison,
但我们想做些什么
but we wanted to do something.
我们定婚礼蛋糕的那家店
The bakery where we got the wedding cake
做得甜点非常好吃
makes really good sweets.
大卫怎么样了
So how's David doing?
慢慢在好转了
Getting better by the minute.
我们已经在计划等大家回到城里
And already trying to reschedule the wedding
就重新筹办婚礼了
whenever we can get everyone back into town.
你没事吧 道森
You okay, Dawson?
没事 刚才我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry about that out there.
只不过...我永远没法理解
It's just...there's this old way of doing things
有些人的做事方法
I'm never gonna understand.
里德尔这样的队长...
It's chiefs like Riddle who...
他提到了那个孩子
He brought up the baby.
-不是吧 -没错
- No. - Yep.
表面上他是在说我的状况不适合回来工作
Under the pretense that he was gauging my fitness to return,
但我知道他其实想激怒我
but I know he was just trying to provoke me.
让我跟这家伙待个五分钟
Give me five minutes with that guy.
我才不管他什么职位
I don't care what color his shirt is.
不 只是因为他是...
No, just because he's--
我们要在这里办婚礼
We are having the wedding here.
我不会让里德尔局长或其他人
I'll be damned if Chief Riddle or anyone else
改变我的工作方式
is gonna change my way of running this house.
他不是想跟我们过不去吗
He wants to fight.
那就让他放马过来吧
Then let's fight.
好了 我们有很多事要准备
Okay, people, we have a lot to do
而且时间紧迫
and not much time.
我们明天就要举办婚礼了
We're doing this tomorrow morning,
所以赶紧准备起来
so let's get to it.
我们来准备花
Um, I put us in charge of flowers.
绝对没问题
We can totally do that.
他们请的牧师到不了
Okay, the family's pastor can't be there,
所以我们还得请一个可以主持典礼的牧师
so we need a preacher who can perform the ceremony.
奥洛夫斯基神父可以
Chaplain Orlovsky'll jump at the chance.
-我会通知他的 -很好
- I'll call him. - Great.
我们还需要音乐 婚礼进行曲
And we need music. Of course, a wedding march.
还要准备一些接待的东西
And something for the reception.
-就是要个播放器嘛 -不是的
- Just need an iPod, right? - Um, no, nice try.
这是婚礼 不是睡衣派对
It's a wedding, not a slumber party.
你们肯定能做得更好吧
Think you can do better than that.
我高中的时候是合唱乐团的一员
Back in high school, I was part of an a cappella group,
可以帮上忙吗
if that helps.
你说真的吗
You serious?
你拭目以待吧
See for yourself.
爱啊 我对你的爱...
Love, my love for you is so...
这真是...
It's just...
卡普 我们还是别丢人现眼了
Cap, let's just keep that in our back pocket.
我们会认真想想的 行吗
We'll see what else we can come up with, all right?
好的 救援队来准备这个
Great, squad's on it.
好了 大家伙动起来吧
Okay, people, let's...let's get to it.
队长
Chief?
我们要这样打开大门办婚礼吗
Opening our doors like this for a wedding?
搞这么大的场面
Making a big scene?
你不会是故意这样和里德尔队长对着干的吧
Any chance you're doing this just to spite Chief Riddle?
我将我们消防队视作
My philosophy is that our firehouse
这个社区的一部分
is a part of the neighborhood.
我们的大门永远向大家敞开
Our doors are always open.
队长 过去的几周里你已经耗费了
Chief, you've burned through quite a bit of political capital
不少政♥治♥资本
over the past few weeks.
也许现在开始该低调点
Maybe it's time to start laying low,
谨慎决策
making calculated decisions.
你说话开始和他一个调调了
You're starting to sound just like him.
我不是和你作对
Hey, I am not the enemy.
我是为你着想
I'm just looking out.
知道了
Duly noted.
61号♥救护车 有人遇险
Ambo 61, person in distress,
西贝尔登街215号♥
215 West Belden.
他们还在里面 我听到尖叫声了
They're in there. I heard screaming.
你们俩先等等
You two stand by.
医护人员 快来
Paramedics, up here, quick!
这里 快点
In here, hurry!
救命
Help!
救救我 救救我
Help! Help!
把他移开
Get him off!
我呼吸不了了
I can't breathe!
帮我们把她松开
Help us untie her.
别怕
We got you.
我们需要你们帮忙
All right, guys. We need your help.
数到三就抬 一 二 三
On three. One...two...three.
再一次 一 二 三
One more time. One...two...three.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐 他是死了吗
Oh, my God, is he dead?
不 他还有一息尚存 但很微弱
No, he has a pulse, but it's weak.
血压60/40 准备静脉注射
BP's 60 over 40. Let's get the IV going.
你们有人了解野马催情剂吗
Either of you familiar with Wild Stallion Romantic Enhancer?
治疗勃起障碍的药物
他达拉非 西地那非 格列本脲
Tadalafil, sildenafil, glibenclamide?
老天 这可真是应有尽有啊
Holy crap, what isn't in this?
你丈夫有在服药吗
Is your husband on any medication?
我不知道 他不是我丈夫
I don't know. He's...not my husband.
好了 他对输液有反应了
All right, he's responding to the fluids.
先生 听得到我说话吗
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表