不管他有什么说辞
Whatever angle he's trying to pull,
不要上当
don't fall for it.
我不会上当
I won't fall for it.
相信我
Believe me.
我觉得你应该打给科特
I think you should call Kot,
以免他因为你指证弗雷迪
just in case he's trying to intimidate you
而恐吓你
for testifying against Freddie.
卢卡斯
Lucas?
我是凯西副队
I'm Lieutenant Casey.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
记得 是你把我爸爸救出来的吧
Yeah. You pulled my dad out, right?
是的
Yeah.
很多人在找你
A lot of people are looking for you.
我不想看到他们
I don't want to see them.
我也不想
I didn't, either.
我爸爸去世后
After my dad passed,
我在他房♥间里待了一个星期
I spent a week in his room,
就坐在那里
just sitting there.
你不该经历这些事
You don't deserve what happened.
这不公平
It's not fair.
没人能减轻你的痛苦
No one can make it hurt any less.
我只是不明白
I just don't understand.
我是说 我们去医院的时候他还没事
I mean, he was fine when we got to the hospital.
我当时也希望他能活下来
I was hoping he was gonna make it.
我只是很...
I just miss him...
想他
a lot.
我懂
Yeah...
我懂
I know.
是你叫急救人员吗
Did you call for a medic?
是的 某个流浪汉躺在巷子里
Yeah, some homeless dude is laid out in the alley.
旁边有个疯婆子
Got some crazy chick with him.
不觉得更应该叫警♥察♥来吗
Didn't think to call the cops?
小姐 我打了911
Hey, lady, I called 911.
是他们觉得该派你们来
They the one's called you.
好 带我们去看看吧
Okay, show us where they're at.
在这里
Over here.
谢谢
Thanks.
出什么事了
What happened?
卡洛斯他...他晕倒了
Uh, Carlos, he, uh-- he fainted.
你们嗑药了吗
You're on something?
没有
Uh-uh, no.
你们没嗑"香料"吗
You're not on spice?
没有 我是说...可能他嗑了
No, I mean--I mean, maybe he was.
我也不知道 不过我...我没有
I can't ever tell, but me-- I'm straight.
我没嗑
I'm straight.
好 你没嗑
Yeah, right, you are.
"香料"
Spice?
合成毒品
Synthetic drug.
他们当熏香卖♥♥
They sell it as potpourri.
卖♥♥这玩意不犯法
It ain't illegal to sell.
买♥♥了用来干什么是他们的事
They do with it what they do.
轻微裂伤
Minor laceration.
-脉搏呢 -不规律
- Pulse. - Irregular.
听着 我们不是警♥察♥
Hey, look. We're not cops.
你需要我帮你检查一下吗
You want me to check you out?
不要 我没事 我没事
No, I'm cool. I'm cool.
能听到我说话吗
Hey, can you hear me?
别碰我
Don't touch me!
别激动 你摔过一跤
Take it easy. You took a nasty fall there.
你居然报♥警♥了
You called the cops?
宝贝 你晕倒了 我以为你病了
Look, baby, you fainted; I thought you were ill.
贱♥人♥ 我告诉过你
Bitch, I told you.
-别找警♥察♥ -好了 好了
- Don't ever call the cops! - Okay, okay!
请求警方协助
10-1, 10-1!
我们遇到一名暴♥力♥的患者
We have a violent patient!
你也想尝尝吗
You want some?
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
是你们请求警方协助的吗
You guys call for police assist?
是的 这家伙袭击我的搭档
Yeah, that guy attacked my partner.
你要去哪 趴下
Where you going? Stay down!
响应超快啊
Hell of a response time, eh?
是啊 我们刚好在街对面买♥♥面包
Yeah, well, we were just across the street grabbing a bagel.
伙计
Hey, man.
那女人刚刚用铁棍打了卡洛斯的头
That girl just hit Carlos in the head with a metal bat!
我要投诉
I want to press charges.
她现在神志不清 看她的瞳孔
She's tripping. Check her pupils.
好 请你跟我们来
All right, you're coming with us, all right?
可以一五一十地告诉我们
You can tell us all about it.
检查她的包 我说真的
Listen, check her bag! I'm telling you!
-查她的包 -别乱动
- Check her bag. - Stop squirming.
我不该带那个的
Look, I'm not supposed to have that.
不知道博登是不是该给我最后一振了
I don't know if it's gonna be my last strike with Boden.
不会的 你救了我的命
No way. You saved my life.
卢卡斯
Lucas!
-妈妈 -谢天谢地
- Mom! - Oh, thank God.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
真的太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
没事 不要紧的
Yeah, no problem.
有人说他们准备关闭收♥容♥所♥
Rumor's going around they're closing the shelter.
老实说 我不知道我们该做什么
Honestly, I have no idea what we're going to do.
我才听说
I just found out.
还好孩子没事
Thank goodness the boy's all right.
好
Yeah.
请问您是
And you are?
我是科林·贝克斯 52区的的议员
Colin Becks, alderman for the 52nd Ward.
找到他你辛苦了
Great job finding him.
我是51消防队的马特·凯西
Matt Casey, Firehouse 51.
你没事真是太好了 孩子
Just glad you're all right, son.
谢谢你 马特
Thank you, Matt.
不客气
Yeah, sure.
来吧
Come on.
那么
So, uh...
你要关闭收♥容♥所♥吗
you're closing the shelter?
很不幸 上一场龙♥卷♥风♥
Yeah, unfortunately, the tornado
并没有被列入国家级灾害名单
fell below the threshold of a national disaster,
所以联邦救济金几乎没多少
so federal relief funds are scarce.
因此 开销主要依靠当地慈善捐献
Mostly, it falls on the local charities,
而这点钱根本不够用
which are cash-strapped on the best of days.
你采取什么措施了吗
What's being done about it?
我正在为本区的风灾受害者
Well, I'm here putting together a fundraiser
筹划一场资金募集♥会♥
for the victims of our ward.
如果能有人带头响应 尤其是公职人员
Having a first responder there, especially an officer,
肯定能争取到不少曝光度
would do wonders for raising visibility
没准还能多筹些钱
and possibly some additional cash.
我其实对政♥治♥并不是很感兴趣
I'm not really one for politics, generally.
你是个脚踏实地的人
You're a "Boots on the ground" guy.
我明白
I get it.
我只是不确定我能帮上忙
Yeah. I'm just not really sure how I can help.
所以如果你能来的话对我会是莫大的帮助
Which is why it would mean a lot if you were there.
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
任何一点帮助我们都需要
We need all the help we can get.
小辣椒
Hey, Chili.
怎么了
What's up?
我知道当你和队友不和的时候
I know how small that ambo can feel
那救护车里会有多难忍♥
when you're sideways with your partner.
听着
Hey, look.
别记恨布莱特 好吗
Don't hold it against Brett, all right?
去找博登是我的主意
Going to Boden was my idea.
我猜也是你
Yeah, and I bet you were the one
啰嗦了糖豆的事吧
that blabbed about Jelly Bean too.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表