我保证 我...
I assure you, my--
我是来表示我支持你 华♥莱♥士♥
I'm here to offer my support, Wallace.
我们俩之间的确有分歧
We've had our differences, you and I,
但我们是一条阵线上的
but we stand by our own.
谢谢
Thanks.
虽然如此 你在宴会上最好保持低调
That being said, best you lay low for the gala.
很多人看着呢 到时候的重点应该是慈善晚宴
Lot of eyeballs. Hate to draw attention away from a good cause.
我相信那些指控会撤销的
I'm confident that the charges will be dropped.
防范于未然嘛 对吧
Better to plug the hole before the dam breaks, right?
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
只是请求而已
Gentleman's request.
好的
Okay.
你好吗
Hey, what's up?
女人 真是的
Women, right?
一些没头没脑的事
Just crazy stuff.
永远都搞不明白
You never really know.
我没懂
I don't follow.
你对布莱特还有感觉吗
Listen, do you still have feelings for Brett?
怎么了
Why?
因为我想邀请她去参加宴会
Because I'm considering asking her to the gala.
这就是原因
That's why.
开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
我知道 喂
Whoa, I--whoa, hey, whoa.
然后我经过大厅 我...
So I went to go pass the ball, and I did--
那小子来一下 你也来一下
When the cat goes pom, you say pooh!
懂我的意思吧
You know what I mean?
弗雷迪 进来
Freddie, come here!
咱们过会儿再聊
We'll talk about this later.
进来 伙计
Get in there, man!
-你怎么回事 -什么
- What's the matter with you? - What?
带枪来这里
Coming in here strapped?
这里又没有金属探测器
Man, I ain't seen no metal detectors.
这里是消防局 放尊重一点
This is a firehouse. Show some respect.
伙计 我没有别的意思
Man, I didn't mean nothing.
在这儿你不能搞街头的那一套
You cannot be bringing the streets up in here.
要是被我老大看到了 我就完了
If my boss would've seen that, I'd be gone.
你不能这样把我当混混一样训话
You don't gotta talk down to me like I'm some punk.
-弗雷迪 你 -别碰我 混♥蛋♥ 我发誓
- Freddie, you-- - Don't touch me, fool, I swear!
你根本不知道我是谁
You don't know who I am!
-你没事吧 -没事 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, yeah, I'm cool.
你来迟了
You're here late.
你来早了 下一班再来
And you're early. Come back next shift.
我只是想确认一下...
Yeah, I was just checking in about that--
确保没什么变动
Making sure nothing's changed.
有的话肯定会告诉你
If it had, you'd have heard about it.
凯利 我还要赶一些报告
Look, Kelly I've got some paperwork to catch up on,
没别的事就走吧
so if there's nothing else.
该死
Ah, damn!
你想干什么
What do you want?
伙计 给我一分钟 行吗
Hey, man, just give me a minute, all right,
你要是不喜欢听 我就走
You don't like what you hear, I'll leave.
你救了我弟弟的命 弗雷迪
You saved my brother's life, Freddie.
要是需要我帮忙尽管开口 什么忙都行
You ask for my help, you got it...Whatever it takes.
多谢了
That's cute.
别这样 我只是想帮你
Come on, I just want to help you.
我不需要帮助
I don't need no help.
上次我太蠢了 当我没去找过你
I was stupid last time. Forget I came.
弗雷...等等
Fre--wait!
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
过五分钟就有一名市中心的租客要来看♥房♥♥
I got five minutes before I got to meet a tenant downtown.
你的摄像头录像的范围是什么
Yeah, uh, your camera, where does it record to?
录的是屋内还是屋外
Is that on property, or is that off-site?
你应该找这片区域的
You should try talking to each other
其他人谈谈 也省点油钱
down at the district-- save you gas money.
正如我跟警官们说的 这只是摆设
Like I told the detective, it's just for show.
我不是什么警官
I am not a police officer.
我得跟你的一名租客谈谈 塞丽娜·霍姆斯小姐
I need to speak to a renter of yours, a miss Serena Holmes.
她有没有留下她的新地址
Did she leave a forwarding address?
-消防局的啊 -对
- Fire department, huh? - Yeah.
这很重要
This is really important.
我不能保证什么 但我试试看吧 队长
No promises, but I'll shake the trees, Chief.
谢谢
Thanks.
不管帕特森做什么 都要沉住气
Whatever Patterson does, don't lose your cool.
知道 知道 你说过好多次了
Yeah, yeah, I heard you the first time.
听着 他就想给你下圈套
Look, he's just trying to bait you
让你再度违规
into another infraction.
我们大家都该在他面前小心行事
I mean, we all got to be careful around this guy.
是 她猜测帕特森队长和里德尔队长
Yeah, she's got this captain Patterson/chief Riddle
组成了邪恶联盟
unholy-alliance theory going.
灌她两杯酒 她就会告诉你一切
Get two glasses of wine in her, she'll tell you all about it.
这是事实
It's supported by facts.
不全是
Not entirely.
不 不全是
No, not entirely.
凯西 道森
Casey, Dawson.
队长
Chief.
-见到你真好 凯利 -能回来真好 队长
- Good to see you, Kelly. - Good to be back, Chief.
博登 上车
Boden, get in.
为什么
What for?
妨碍执行刑事调查
Impeding an ongoing criminal investigation.
还是你要我大张旗鼓带你走
Or you want to make a show?
-队长 没事吧 -滚开
- Chief, you okay? - Back off.
没事 我能处理好
It's okay. I can handle this.
-我被捕了吗 -你想要被捕吗
- Am I under arrest? - Do you want to be?
还是配合一下乖乖上车
Or do you want to get in the car nice and easy?
没事
It's okay.
我只是去问房♥东
All I did was ask the landlord
要监控录像的带子
for the footage from the security cameras.
他第一时间就通知了我
First call he made was to me.
在芝加哥 我们管这叫"干扰证人"
In Chicago, we call it "Witness tampering."
-我没做错事 -是吗
- I did nothing wrong. - That a fact?
我们在小巷后面找到了那个酒瓶
We found the wine bottle out in the alley.
猜猜我们在上面找到了谁的指纹
Care to guess whose prints forensics pulled off it?
她当时把那瓶酒给我 我拒绝了
She handed me that. I declined.
-之前怎么没说 -我当时没想到
- Why not tell me earlier? - It didn't cross my mind.
-你怎么处理那瓶酒的 -又还给她了
- And you did what with it? - Handed it back to her.
或者...
Or...
你会错意 开始吃她豆腐
you took it as an invite to put your hand down her pants.
然后她让你离开
At which time she told you to leave.
你走了出去 怒不可遏
You got outside. Blood was boiling.
心想要给她个教训
Figured you'd teach her a lesson,
于是你踢开了她家的门
so you kicked down her door
用那瓶酒狠狠地揍了她...
and beat the piss out of her with that bot--
-你好大胆子 -坐下
- How dare you? - Sit down.
我们完事后 我会通知你的 警长
I'll apprise you when we're finished, Sergeant.
不必了 我就过来坐着 谢了
No, I'll just sit in, thanks--
照看下我朋友
Keep an eye on my friend here.
-完事了 -很好
- We're done. - Cool.
暂且完事而已
For now.
塞丽娜·霍姆斯 32岁 无犯罪前科
Serena Holmes, 32, no major priors,
无精神病史
no psychiatric history--
档案上是这么写的
That's on record, anyway.
我发誓我跟那个女孩没有任何关系
I swear I did not have relations with that girl.
我也觉得你没有
I never thought you did.
她早知道炉子没开着
She knew the burner wasn't on.
她故意将那瓶酒递到我手上
She put that bottle in my hand deliberately.
我就是想不通她这么做的原因
I just can't figure out why she's doing this.
也许是有人指使她这么做
Maybe somebody put her up to it.
你想处理好这件事
Look, you want this taken care of,
我可以帮你查一下
I can look into it.
就看你能不能忍♥受
Just depends on your tolerance
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表