不
No.
如果还有别的选择 我们会去做
If there was any other option, we'd take it.
我只是想看你丈夫活着出来
I just want to see your husband out of here alive.
不 抱歉 但是不行
No, I'm sorry, but no.
特里西娅 看着我
Tricia, look at me.
你和史蒂夫为新家
You and Steve, you've been saving up
攒钱多久了 五年了吗
for this new place, what, five years?
-八年了 -你们有一栋不错的房♥子
- Eight. - You have a nice house,
两个孩子 这就是你们的梦想
two kids. That is the dream.
你们还有精彩漫长的人生
You guys have a long life ahead of you.
我不想让你们失去那一切
I don't want you to lose all that.
我能握着他的手吗
Can I hold his hand?
来吧
Come on.
没人给我们送上掌声啊
Not exactly a round of applause.
你还指望这片地区能怎么样啊
What do you expect from this neighborhood?
你记得有谁买♥♥了大量
Do you remember anyone buying any large quantities
松节油 丁烷和K1煤油吗
of turpentine, butane, K1 kerosene?
不记得 但你可以查阅这些收据
Nope. Of course you're welcome to go through these receipts.
-谢谢 -行了吗
- Thanks. - That it?
商店可不会自己营业
Store don't run itself.
如果我们还需要什么 会打电♥话♥给你
We'll give you a call if we need anything else.
就跟其他小丑一样毫无帮助啊
Just as helpful as the rest of those clowns, huh?
-是啊 -记得 纵火案
- Yup. - Remember, arson...
很难证明
is hard to prove.
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
等等 你让她借了你的车吗
Hold up. You let her borrow your car?
你都不让我看你的车
You don't even let me look at your car.
谢谢你把车借给我
Thanks for letting me borrow her.
来吧
Come on.
你救了我的命 知道吗
You saved my life, you know?
大家一直都对我这样说
Yeah, I get that all the time.
少来
Shut up.
情况怎么样
So how did it go?
我引用了一些判例法
Oh, you know, I threw in a little case law here,
走了走正当程序
a little due process there,
我靠一些无罪证据驳回了诉讼
and I talked it off with some exculpatory evidence.
-你胜诉了 -没有
- So you won. - No, I did not.
那肯定是我最后一次机会
Pretty sure that was my last chance.
他们已经在午餐室
They've started taking bets
下赌注我什么时候被炒了
in the lunch room like when I'm gonna get fired.
等等 被炒
Hold up, fired?
除非我有个大客户
Unless I bring in a big fish client, yup.
随便啦 我♥干♥脆给他们个惊喜 辞职算了
Whatever, I may just surprise them all and quit.
别慌 好吗
Don't panic, okay?
我们今晚制定战略
We'll strategize tonight.
-制定战略 -对
- Strategize. - Yes.
好吧
Mm, okay.
拜
Bye.
很可爱吧
Cute, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
你是新生儿重症监护室的医生吗
Are you a doctor in the NICU?
不 我只是路过
Nah, I'm just stopping by.
婴儿让我开心
Babies cheer me up.
很奇怪吧 你呢
Weird, huh? You?
医护人员
Paramedic.
我接生的他
I delivered him.
孩子的母亲呢
Where's the... where's the mother?
他没亲人了
He doesn't have anyone.
所以我才来
That's why I come.
不知道他还要在这里待多久
Don't really know how much longer he's gonna be here.
他连名字都没有
Doesn't even have a name.
告诉你吧 我
Tell you what, I...
如果我听说什么 我就告诉你
if I hear something, maybe I'll let you know.
你肯吗
You would do that?
我会悄悄告诉你
On the down low, yeah. Oh, yeah.
61号♥救护车对吧
Ambulance 61, right?
嗯
Yeah.
我是希尔薇
I'm Sylvie.
谢谢
Thanks.
美女
Hey, beautiful.
-别对我撒谎 -什么
- Don't... don't lie to me. - What?
我整晚没睡
I was up all night,
电视上的一切都让我哭
and everything on TV kept making me cry.
荷尔蒙作祟
Hormones.
我想告诉你 跟医生约在了12号♥
I meant to tell you: doctor's appointment on the 12th.
他们说我们能听到婴儿的心跳
They said that we'll be able to hear the baby's heartbeat.
-哇 -很棒吧
- Wow. - I know, right?
-这是真的 -是啊
- This is real. - This is real.
少来啦
Knock it off.
加比 你来干什么
Hey, Gabby, what you doing here?
想我们了吗
Miss us yet?
想一些人了
Some of you.
哎哟
Ouch.
特里西娅 你来干什么
Tricia, what are you doing here?
-你丈夫怎么样了 -手术成功了
- How's your husband holding up? - Made it out of surgery.
他们觉得他会没事的
They think he's gonna be all right.
真棒
That's great.
我能跟谁谈谈吗
Is there someone I can talk to?
跟24号♥街的火灾有关
It's about the 24th Street fire.
我觉得我可以提供有帮助的信息
I think I have something that can help.
我家波比 他13岁了
My Bobby... he's 13.
他们用破手♥机♥拍下一切
They film everything with their stupid phones.
你经常冲他们大喊放下手♥机♥
Half the time, you're yelling at them to put it down,
听你的话
talk to you.
这次我很高兴他没有听话
This time, I'm glad he didn't.
这是制毒窝点火灾案的吗
This is the crack house fire?
我在报纸上看到你们的事时
When I saw all that stuff in the papers about you guys,
我就想得给别人看看
I just had to show someone.
波比都拍下来了
Bobby got it all.
街道被堵塞了
You see the street's blocked,
没人帮你们移♥动♥车辆
no one helping you move those cars.
这些车是谁的
Who owns these cars?
把这些车挪开 有栋房♥子着火了
Move these cars. We got a house on fire!
让它烧吧
Let it burn!
大家都觉得是我们街区的人放的火
Everyone thinks one of us set that fire.
那不是真的 但你们尽力了
It's not true, but you guys did everything you could.
你们也不该被怪罪
You don't deserve the blame either.
特里西娅 谢谢
Tricia, thank you.
没有你们 我丈夫不会活下来
My husband wouldn't be alive with you.
希望这有所帮助
I hope it helps.
超出你的想象
More than you can possibly imagine.
哪辆车是你的
Which one of these is yours?
怎么了
What is it?
你知道我调查这单纵火案
You know how I keep hitting walls
总是阻碍重重吧
in the arson investigation?
如果那场火不是周边住户放的呢
What if the neighbors didn't set that fire?
马上把这些车移开
We need these cars moved now!
-快点 -我们不需要你们
- Now! - We don't want you here.
再跟我说一次 为什么我要离开这张床
Remind me again why I'm leaving your bed
去那间我讨厌死的办公室
to go to an office that I hate?
说真的 我也没有什么好答案
You know, I really don't have a good answer for that.
你真没用
You're not very helpful.
说不定今天你的工作会有转机呢
Maybe things will turn around at work.
我想我们应该庆幸
I think we should just be happy
至少我们其中一人摆脱了麻烦
that one of us is out of trouble.
那段录像绝对可以为你们洗脱罪名
That video could really bail your asses out.
也正是时候
Just in time, too.
我都开始对人性失去信心了
Was starting to lose my faith in humanity.
然后你遇见了我
And then you met me.
-要喝咖啡吗 -好啊
- Coffee? - Yeah.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表