-谢谢你 辛迪 -没事
- Thank you, Cindy. - Of course.
你真棒 你知道吗
You're amazing, you know that.
我觉得这是上教堂的人一起努力的结果
I think it's more the power of a church phone tree.
不是
No.
是你努力的结果
It's you.
-副队 -怎么了
- Lieutenant. - Yeah?
我得去查点事情
I got something I need to look into.
我知道现在不是时候 但是...
I know that this is a bad time, but, um...
能让她们送我一程吗
could these guys give me a ride?
如果要出警 我们一定带他过去
If there's a call, we'll totally get him there.
好吧 注意听对讲机
Yeah, sure--just keep your ear to that radio.
去吧
Go on.
谢谢你的三明治
Thank you for the sandwiches.
再见
Bye.
安东尼 谢谢你过来
Hey, Anthony. Thanks for coming.
没事 你老爸最近怎么样
No problem. How's your pop doing?
你知道我爸啦 这是小辣椒和布莱特
Eh, you know Dad. This is Chili and Brett.
你们好...
Hey, how you do--
女士们 你们好 很高兴见到你们
Ladies. Hello. Very pleased to meet you.
吉米的朋友就是我的朋友
Any friend of Jimmy's is a friend of mine.
安东尼 怎么说
Anthony, what's the story?
我不知道怎么跟你说
I don't know what to tell you.
规定是必须离马路牙子十五尺的距离
Code says you have to be 15 feet from the curb.
这是十三尺 十三不是十五
That's 13. 13 ain't 15.
你们开心了吧
Oh, hey, you happy now?
如果你们为这个小酒吧心烦 我很遗憾
Oh, I'm sorry if you're upset about your little pub,
但规定就是规定
but the laws are the laws.
我们只是关心邻居
We just care about the neighborhood.
是吗 赶紧走
Yeah? Just keep walking.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-小辣椒 -怎么了
- Chili. - What?
-安东尼 -对不起 哥们
- Anthony. - Sorry, buddy,
我也希望我有别的...
I wish I had a different--
这房♥子有多少年了
How old is this structure?
我记得赫尔曼说什么
Oh, I remember Herrmann saying something
它从禁酒时期就在这里了
about it being around since Prohibition.
吉米 帮我从工具箱里拿个袋子过来
Jimmy, grab me one of the baggies I got in my toolbox.
你们有没有听过乔利埃特·勒蒙特石灰岩
You ever hear of Joliet-Lemont limestone?
61号♥救护车
Ambulance 61,
有人因不明原因昏厥
man down from unknown causes.
哈里森西路2129号♥
2129 W. Harrison.
那是...
Is that...
县陈尸所
County morgue.
快点 我们得走了
Come on. Yo, we gotta go.
这里等着吧 我会送你
Stick around. I'll give you a ride.
从来没有发生过这种事情
This has never happened before.
我是听说过 像什么波兰巴西中国...
I mean, I heard stories, like, in Poland or Brazil or China--
-先生 -莱昂内尔·弗劳尔斯
- Sir. - Lionel Flowers.
我只是个助手 不是验尸员
I'm just an assistant. I'm not the M.E.
我真的没有接受过处理这种事情的训练
I'm really not trained to deal with this sort of thing.
好的 莱昂内尔 深呼吸
Okay, Lionel, just take a deep breath.
我是要把他们从轮床放到桌子上
I'm supposed to take 'em from the gurney to the tables
这样吴医生就能验尸了
so Dr. Wu could do the autopsy,
然后这混♥蛋♥就动了
and the son of a bitch moved.
先生
Sir?
先生 你知道自己叫什么吗
Sir, do you know your name?
-他有没有跟你说什么 -如果他跟我说话
- Did he say anything to you? - If he talked to me,
我早就晕倒在他旁边了 而不是跟你们一起站着
I'd be passed out next to him, not standing here with you.
他失去意识了
Ugh, he's out.
莱昂内尔 我需要你
Lionel, I need you to tell me
把这个人所有的信息都告诉我
everything you can about this man.
诺亚·阿金 急救现场宣布死亡
Noah Arkin, pronounced DOA in the field.
无法医治的细微心室颤动
Untreatable Fine V-Fib.
心动过缓
Bradycardia.
心率每分钟三十次 他有没有心脏病
Heart rate's 30 beats a minute. Does he have a heart condition?
有过预激综合征
History of Wolf-Parkinsons-White Syndrome.
我这是不是他们在急救现场宣布死亡的原因
I wonder if that's why they called it in the field.
预激综合征很少会出现心动过缓
Bradycardia's super rare in WPW.
这些病患的心室反应通常很快
These patients usually have a rapid ventricular response.
没人会想到心率会过低
Nobody would suspect a low heart rate.
注射阿托品
Pushing atropine.
心率上升到了65
Heart rate's up to 65.
又回落了
Oh, he's dropping.
调节他的心率
Pace him.
-70吗 -70焦耳
- 70? - 70 joules.
调节心率至每分钟八十次
Pace him at 80 beats per minute.
好的
Okay.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah.
心率升至八十
Heart rate's up to 80.
有了
Captured.
你们要一直这么电击他吗
You're just gonna still keep shocking him?
能帮我一下吗
Can I get a hand?
他没死
He's not dead.
这个除纤颤器是充当起搏器使用的
The defibrillator's acting as a pacemaker.
看上去很奇怪 但其实能让他保持稳定
It looks weird, but it's actually keeping him stable.
准备好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? One, two, three.
道森出手术室了
Dawson's outta surgery.
今天是几号♥
And the date?
11月3日
November 3rd.
很好 目光跟着我的手移♥动♥
Good. Follow me.
能重复一下我刚才让你记住的词语吗
Could you tell me those words I asked you to remember earlier?
房♥子 铅笔 球
House, pencil, ball.
非常好
Perfect.
她的神经未受损
She's neurologically intact.
妇产科医生稍后也会来给她做检查
An OB will be by later to check on her too,
但她看起来状态不错
but she's looking great.
好
Okay.
她还记得吗
And, um...does she remember?
我觉得你该跟她谈谈这个问题
I thought you'd wanna be the one to talk to her about that.
如有需要我马上过来
I'm a text away if you need anything.
加比
Gabi.
没事了
It's all right.
"该建筑使用的特殊材料
"The unique materials qualify the structure
赋予了该建筑重要的历史意义"
as historically significant."
官方规定不能拆除或以任何方式改建莫利酒吧
Molly's officially can't be torn down or altered in any way.
等等 这怎么可能呢
Wait, wait, wait. How is that even possible?
乔利埃特-莱蒙特石灰岩
Joliet-Lemont limestone,
还有表兄安东尼
and cousin Anthony.
你知道那堆词是什么意思吗
Does that assemblage of words mean anything to you?
那是莫利酒吧前门使用的砖材料 穆奇
It's the bricks on the front of Molly's, Mouch.
那材料显然十分稀有 是芝加哥的老古董了
Apparently, it's rare. Serious old Chicago stuff.
以前遍地都是 但大多数用此材料的
Used to be everywhere, but most of the old buildings
老建筑都被毁坏了 所以安东尼
with it got destroyed, so Anthony...
一位合法建筑工人
Who's in construction. Legitimately.
帮我向相关委员会
Helped me get the application
申请到了历史价值证明文件
for historical status to the committee.
他们马上就出具了证明
They approved it right away.
莫利酒吧今晚可以重新开张了
Molly's can reopen tonight.
孩子 你太棒了
Wow, kid, you're amazing.
我就知道你能做到
I knew you could do it.
我们的姑娘怎么样了
How's our girl?
威尔说她已完全脱离危险了
Will says she's completely out of the woods.
这次没事了
For good this time.
我们什么时候能进去探望她
Well, when can we go in and see her?
医生说她现在需要休息
The doctors say she's gotta rest right now,
但是 我告诉她你们大家都来了
but, uh...I told her how you've all been here,
她很期待自己稍有好转时见见你们
and she can't wait to see you when she's a little better.
好 来吧 伙计们
Uh, okay, well, come on, guys.
现在还不是时候
Now's not the time.
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表