医生 一切都好吗
Hey, Doc. Everything okay?
我去看你的验血结果
I went to check on your blood work
结果发现你根本没去抽血
and there's no record of you signing in.
这种事你不能等的
This isn't the sort of thing you wait around on.
奥蒂斯 你必须去验血
Otis, you need to get the test.
我不想知道结果
I don't want to know.
我来替你们经营莫利酒吧
Let me manage Molly's for you.
绝对会让你们的营业额再上去
I will get your percentages back up.
我能联♥系♥到很好的供应商
I got great vendors to bring to the table.
真的没问题的
This could really work out.
"凯西之妻伴其左右"
"Casey with his wife by his side."
希望总部没人看到那个标题
I hope nobody at headquarters saw that caption.
你们就是因为这个不结婚的吗
That why you two haven't tied the knot?
其实 我觉得现在这样就很好
But truth is, I like things the way they are.
我已经很久没这么开心过了
I'm happier than I've been in a long time.
你真的好棒
You're amazing.
我们俩这是搞什么呢
What's wrong with us?
这种事情就该天天做才对啊
We should do that all the time.
我们曾经也是这样度过早晨的
We used to spend mornings like this,
然后上班路上去快餐店买♥♥点饭吃
then stop at Over Easy on the way to work.
现在去怎么样
Want to go now?
我想吃梦幻薄饼了
Get some Dream Pancakes?
好啊
Hell, yeah.
走着
Let's do it.
等等
Ah, wait.
我不能去 我得去参加青年中心倡议
I can't. I've got that youth center proposal.
之后再去行不行
Maybe after?
这...
It's, um...
这样的话上班可能会迟到
It's probably cutting it too close, work-wise.
是啊
Yeah.
好好发挥 让他们批准这个项目
Kick some ass. Get that center approved.
快餐就改天再吃吧
Over Easy another day.
好
Deal.
我跟你讲 赫尔曼
I'm telling you, Herrmann,
现在最好的酒吧都是朝这方向发展的
all the best bars are moving in this direction.
这就是未来
It is the future.
我们已经有制冰机了
Uh, we already got an ice maker.
我知道 可那是...
Yeah, but that's for...
可那不过都是些碎冰而已
That's little chunks of frozen slush.
我说的可是艺术冰块
What I am talking about, are artisanal ice cubes.
不信问西弗莱德
Look, Severide knows.
西弗莱德 你有没有点威士忌加冰
Severide, you ever order a scotch on the rocks,
然后他们给你端上来一块又大又精致的冰块
and they bring you one, giant, perfectly clear ice cube?
有啊
Yeah.
那感觉不错吧
So it's pretty awesome, right?
嗯 能让酒保持低温
Yeah, it keeps the drink cold.
你是这个意思吧
If that's what you mean.
没串好戏啊
A ringing endorsement.
艺术冰块呢还
Ha! Artisanal ice cubes.
真是太谢谢你了
Hey, thanks. Thanks a ton.
怎么了 你把衣服丢了吗
What happened, you lose your clothes?
没有啊 就在这里呢
No, they're right here.
我可要走了
Well, I'm gonna go,
你要想演的话就继续演吧
so don't feel obligated to keep this little show of yours goin'.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 61号♥救护车
Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61:
建筑起火
structure fire.
顶楼情况很糟糕
Top floor's in bad shape.
先进楼搜寻受害者
Okay, let's clear the building.
81号♥云梯车 3号♥抢险车 先去初步搜索
81, Squad 3, give me a primary search.
51号♥水罐车 把水管通进去
51, let's get a line inside.
我和克鲁兹去顶楼
Cruz and I'll take the top floor.
我们负责其他楼层
We'll search the rest.
消防队
Fire department!
不可能是吸入烟雾导致的 这里的烟并不大
Can't be from smoke inhalation. The smoke's too light in here.
这才是问题所在
Well, there's the problem.
天啊 她还有个孩子
Ah, jeez, she's got a kid.
消防队 请大声呼救
Fire Department! Call out!
女士 女士 能听见我说话吗
Ma'am. Ma'am, can you hear me?
好了 没有其它情况
Okay. Everything's clear.
先把她带出去吧
Let's get her out of here.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-好了 -你行吧
- All right. - You good?
没事
Yeah.
赫尔曼 我找到那个孩子了
Herrmann! I found the kid!
西弗莱德 汇报情况
Severide, report.
三楼还没看到人 还在搜寻
No one's on 3 yet. Still looking.
烟很浓
Smoke's thick.
所有人马上撤离 房♥顶快塌了
I want everyone out of there. That roof isn't gonna hold.
过来吧 小宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
队长 去楼梯的路被阻断了
Chief, we're cut off from the stairs.
克鲁兹和我正在向窗口移♥动♥
Cruz and I are moving to the windows.
我们需要你们正面左上角搭个梯子
We need a ladder on the top left corner of side A.
穆奇 把云梯搭到那扇窗户上
Mouch, put the aerial on that window.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
赫尔曼 道森去哪儿了
Herrmann, where's Dawson?
她正忙着把一个小孩带出来
She's bringing a little kid out.
亲爱的 这栋楼起火了 我们得逃出去
Hon, the building's on fire and we gotta get out.
我不想吓唬你 可是如果你不跟我走的话
I don't want to scare you, but if you don't come to me,
我就只能把你抓出来了
I'm gonna have to come after you.
快点 这栋楼快炸了
Hey, hurry up! This place is gonna flashover!
队长 我找不到道森 她还在里面
Chief, I can't reach Dawson! She's still inside.
道森 汇报情况
Dawson, report.
快过来吧 宝贝
Come on, honey.
道森 汇报情况
Dawson, report.
过来吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
快过来啊
Come on!
接住你了 克鲁兹
I got you, Cruz.
大家都还好吗
Everyone okay?
-没事 -没事
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她出来了
There she is!
你没事吧
Hey, you okay?
没事
Yeah.
眼力不错 道森
Hey, you. Good eyes, Dawson.
好
Okay.
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
没有 只是受到了惊吓
No, he's just scared.
他妈妈怎么样
How's the mother?
脉搏微弱 呼吸急促
Weak pulse, shallow breathing,
但给她注射了盐酸纳洛酮
but we pushed Narcan.
她应该会没事
She should be okay.
这是我朋友 希尔薇
This is my friend, Sylvie.
她会好好照顾你 好吗
She's gonna take good care of you, okay?
他抓得真紧
That's a serious death grip he's got.
不想放开你
Doesn't want to let go of you.
是啊 他躲了起来
Yeah. He was hiding.
我费了一番口舌才说服他出来
Took some convincing getting him out.
你也去医院吧
Why don't you go along to Med?
我们忙完这里的事 跟你在消防局碰头
We'll finish up here, meet you back at the house.
-你确定吗 -是的
- You sure? - Yeah.
宝贝 你叫什么名字
Hi, honey. What's your name?
我是加比
I'm Gabby.
西弗莱德
Severide.
想告诉我那上面发生了什么吗
Want to tell me what happened up there?
我们以为的情况是
We felt what we thought was a victim
受害人被困在床和墙壁之间
trapped between the bed and the wall.
烟雾真的很大 队长
Smoke was really thick, Chief.
我们拉开了床 结果发现什么都没有
We pulled the bed out, turned out to be a false alarm.
那时候
By that time,
大火切断了我们的出口路线
the fire cut off our exit route.
床后面到底是什么
What'd it turn out to be behind the bed?
剧集 | 芝加哥烈焰 | 导航列表