What is this? What fuck, wow?
怎么回事 搞毛啊
What's going on? Hank's got to go.
什么情况 汉克要走了
He's got to see a horse about a girl.
他要去追回旧爱
Is this about following your bliss?
这是所谓追逐幸福吗
Is this about what we talked in bed yesterday?
跟昨天我们在床上说的那些有关吗
Is it about love? It is.
跟真爱有关吗 是的
Then you must go.
那你必须得走
I can't turn the bus around,
车不能为你调头
but I can send an emissary.
但我能派一位幸福使者
Sorry, crying again.
抱歉 又哭了
Don't be sorry. It's unbecoming.
没关系 真的不得体
All right, you. Go. My work here is done.
好了 快走吧 我的任务完成了
I really see your happily ever after.
我知道你会一直幸福下去
I know he means a great deal to you,
我知道他对你来说很重要
as he does to me.
对我也是
I just want you to know that I'm here for you, if you need me.
如果你需要的话 我会陪在你身旁
Emotionally,
情感上
spiritually,
精神上
and obviously sexually.
很明显生理上
Thank you, Atticus.
谢了 阿提克斯
I'm serious, darling.
我是认真的 亲爱的
Sometimes and orgasm can relieve heartache.
有时高♥潮♥可以缓解头痛
I've done a lot of research in the area.
我可是做过许多调研的
Can I at least get a good luck kiss?
至少来个好运之吻吧
I've got a gig tonight, you know,
晚上还有演出呢
I'm a bit nervous.
有点紧张呢
I know you're not one for emoting, Krull,
我知道你不是个矫情的人 克鲁尔
but thank you.
但谢谢你
I had a girl once,
我曾经爱过一个女孩
love of my life she was.
曾以为是此生挚爱
Fuck it up, of course.
结果当然还是弄砸了
I thought there'd be time.
我以为我还有大把时间
Turns out, it's just roads,
却发现 我有的只是脚下的路
long and paved potholes.
漫长又崎岖的路
I read that once in a book.
这是我在书里读到的
Go and get her, pal.
去把她找回来吧 兄弟
二零一四年一月再见
《加州靡情》第六季季终
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表