You're not some white knight on a steed.
你不是白马王子
She's not some fairy tale princess.
她也不是童话里的公主
She's just as fucked up as you are...
她和你一样都是一团糟...
and just as incredible.
但又这么不可思议
You know what's funny?
你知道滑稽的是什么吗
What?
什么
You talk a good game about living,
你写了个有关生活 爱情 性
loving and fucking and fighting,
和争执的好故事
but this whole time,
但这么长的时间
I've only seen you with that guy--
我只看到你和那家伙在一起
Troll Doll.
那个巨魔娃娃
Yeah, I can't seem to scrape him off my shoe.
是啊 我没法甩掉他
Uh-oh, that's like the beginning
听起来像是每段
to every great love story I know.
感人至深的爱情故事的开头
He's one of the good guys, dad.
他是个好人 老爸
He told me he loved me last night.
他昨晚告诉我 他爱我
Of course he did.
他当然爱你
What took him so long?
为什么这么久才告诉你
Does she have any allergies I should know about?
有什么她过敏的东西需要我注意吗
Uh, penicillin and lameness.
青霉素 还有无趣的人
I know I've failed to make an excellent impression on you, sir.
我知道我没能给您留个好印象 伯父
Yeah.
的确
But I really do enjoy your daughter.
但我真的很享受你女儿
I'm sorry. "Enjoy" sounds dirty.
不好意思 "享受"听上去挺龌龊的
And I do enjoy her in that way, you know, like, sexually.
我也的确在那方面很享受她 性方面
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不
But I'm really talking about the other way, you know?
但我真的是在说另一方面
Like, I love her brain.
我爱她的头脑
She's better than me and smarter than me.
她比我强 比我聪明
And I'd like to support and nurture that
只要她允许
for as long as she'll let me.
我会一直支持她帮助她
Sorry, I guess this is just my long-winded way of saying
抱歉 我啰啰嗦嗦 就是想说
I'll take very good care of your daughter, sir.
我会好好照顾您女儿的 伯父
I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你的
You better, or I'll rip that stupid fucking hair
最好是 否则我就把你头上
right out of your head.
这些傻♥逼♥头发全拔光
I'm so proud of you.
我为你感到骄傲
Don't stand still.
别停滞不前
Keep moving.
向前走
You wanna take a walk?
你想去走走吗
No.
不要
I just wanna go back to my empty nest and cry.
我现在就想回我的空巢哭一场
You want company? No.
要我陪你吗 不必
I think I need a solo cry.
我想一个人哭一会
Oh, that sounds kinda like code for rubbin' one out.
感觉像是在暗示我可以做♥爱♥了呢
I'm sorry, I'm just--I'm just trying to keep it light.
抱歉 我只是想让气氛轻松一些
I just can't believe she's gone.
我还不能接受她已经走了
She's not really gone, Karen.
她又不是真离我们而去了 凯伦
She wants to be a writer,
她想当一名作家
which means she's gonna be unemployed for the next decade.
这就意味着未来十年她会失业
And then she's gonna have to move back home
到时候她就得搬回家和我们
with one of us, preferably you.
中的一个一起住 最好是和你住
Good.
挺好
Watching her go, I don't know, it kinda--
看着她离开 我不知道怎么说 就像
It kinda feels like the end of something.
就像一些事情已到尽头
It makes you wonder.
让你忍♥不住会想
About?
想什么
If she was the only thing that was still keeping us together.
她是不是我们还在一起的唯一理由
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表