Wait. Dude, really?
等等 伙计 你不是吧
Could you pick a more obvious song?
你选歌♥能选得再平淡点吗
Fuck you! It's an homage.
操♥你♥妈♥ 我在对偶像致敬
Cameron Crowe was right, and Elton John was a God.
卡梅伦·克罗从不虚言 艾尔顿·约翰是摇滚之神
**Hold me closer, tiny dancer*
*娇小舞者 请与我紧紧相拥
**Count the headlights on the highway*
*悉数高速路上过往车灯
**So long*
*只要
**So long*
*只要
Fuck. This is it.
操 灵感来了
This is the moment we've been waiting for.
我们一直在等的就是这个瞬间
I'm shitting genius right now.
我现在真♥他♥妈♥是个天才
**Saw your... you reflected in the windows*
*波音727飞机窗中
**Of a Boeing 727*
*映出你的倩影
**Stared out at the L.A*
*夕阳西下
**As the sunset turned*
*我们从洛城启程
It's okay. She knows. Huh?
没关系 她知道的 什么
She knows you love her.
她知道你爱她
**Watch it growing*
*看着它愈发壮大
Yeah, I suppose she does.
是啊 确实是
**Turns hell's kitchen into heaven*
*把地狱厨房♥变为天堂
Come here.
过来
**I tucked your hair behind your ear*
*我将你的发丝盘到耳后
If this is really it,
如果真的没救了
then I want to spend the last moments of my life
我想在我人生的最后一刻
listening to great music
听着超赞的音乐
and making out with the cute guy
与一位捍卫我名誉的
who just defended my honor.
可爱家伙调情
**So long*
*只要
That sounds like a reasonable request.
者请求挺合理的
**So long as we are together*
*只要我们永不分开
**So long as we are*
*只要我们...
**So long*
*只要
**So long*
*只要
Fucking Christ!
我的神啊
Oh, I just had me an assgasm!
肛♥门♥高♥潮♥了
You're a bloody fucking sorcerer, you are.
你可真♥他♥妈♥是个魔术"鸡"啊
Terra firma.
大地啊
Terra firma, motherfuckers.
亲爱的大地啊 王八蛋们
Careful, Charlie.
小心点 查理
There's bound to be a bunch of rock star DNA on that floor.
上面还有一堆摇滚明星的精♥液♥呢
I don't care, Hank.
管他呢 汉克
I don't care if I get the mother of all cold sores.
哪怕我感染上嘴唇疱疹也不在乎
And we are taking the train back to Los Angeles.
我们要搭火车回洛杉矶
No, we're not. Why can't you ever indulge me?
不 你永远都跟我唱反调
Well, my friends, we did it.
朋友们 我们做到了
We have a song.
我写出歌♥了
Jesus bloody Christ, woman, you are a--
该死的上帝啊 女人 你可...
a proper fucking muse.
真♥他♥妈♥是我的缪斯女神
Thank you.
谢谢你
And I'm, uh, deeply sorry
我为我的幼稚行为
about my childish behavior.
表示深深的歉意
I tend to get that way when my manhood is assailed.
我的男子汉气概遭质疑时就会那样
Fuck you.
去你的
What the fuck?
他妈的
Hello, sweetheart. Did you have a nice sleep?
好啊 甜心 你睡得好吗
Did I take an Ambien?
我吃了安必恩吗[安♥眠♥药♥]
Yeah. Don't you remember?
是啊 你不记得了吗
No.
不记得了
Did you drug me again, you fucking wanker?
你♥他♥妈♥又给我下药了吗 贱♥人♥
Of course not.
当然不是
Guess what, though.
你猜怎么着
While you were sleeping,
在你熟睡的时候
I wrote you a fucking song.
我给你写了首好歌♥
I'll play it to you back at the hotel.
回酒店的时候我会弹给你听
Okay. Come on, darling.
好吧 起来 亲爱的
It'll be all right. Oh-oh.
待会就好了
Shit. Okay.
该死 好了
I don't want to alarm you,
我不想吓你
but you seem to have misplaced your clothes.
可你的衣服好像放错地方了
Oh, I won't be needing them for a while.
我暂时不需要它们
So is it naked nap time?
接下来是裸睡时光吗
Think I'm gonna hang back here for a bit.
我想在这儿待一会儿
Really?
真的
'Cause that's New York City out there,
外面就是纽约城
and I know like seven pizzerias, all of them fantastic,
我知道大概七家披萨店 全部都很棒
and we could hit every one,
我们可以吃遍每一家
just one bite here and one bite there and just--
咬一口这家的 再咬一口那家的
Sounds yummy. Maybe after.
听起来很有食欲 等过后吧
After. After?
过后 过后
I've been doing some thinking.
我一直在思考
Some naked thinking?
裸身思考吗
Uh-huh. Congratulations.
恭喜你
You have made it to the next round.
你赢得了进入下一垒的权利
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表