Well, um, I guess not.
我猜不是
But, uh, what about the morning after,
但要是第二天早上
when we, uh, wake up with savage morning breath
我们醒来的时候满嘴口气
and really bad gas from all this beautiful stinky cheese?
因为这些酸奶酪而不停放臭屁 那会怎样
Will your morning wood last through our explosive diarrhea?
看着我们腹泻拉稀 你们还晨勃得起来吗
Will your love see us through our hormonal fluctuations,
你们乐意看着我们雌激素波动
perimenopause, and total ovarian shutdown?
从更年期综合症变成彻底绝经吗
Because we're women, guys.
因为我们是女人 伙计们
And we fucking age.
我们他妈的会变老
We don't remain eager little fuck toys forever.
不能一辈子都是供男人操的小骚货
So how about it?
所以说怎么样
You still want to buy us a drink?
还想请我们喝酒吗
What do you mean no?
你们不愿意了吗
Was it something I said? What happened?
是因为刚才我的话吗 怎么了
You don't-- can I have your number?
你们不要...能留个电♥话♥吗
What, you going back to your mommies?
要回去找妈咪吗
You fucking infants.
你们这群小屁孩
That was incredible, Marcy. Ay.
说得太好了 玛茜 是啊
You just took ownership of your she-ness.
你刚才释放了你内心的"大女子主义"
Sweating.
我都出汗了
That was justoh! Thank you.
那真是太棒了 谢谢
That's not even a word. Thank you.
根本没这个词 谢谢
It is a word. It was the title of my first book.
有这个词 这是我第一本书的书名
All right, who is up for dessert?
好了 谁想吃甜点
Rachel has a big crush on Charlie.
瑞秋很迷恋查理
Why? He's cute.
为什么 因为他很可爱啊
You know, he is cute.
他是挺可爱
I give the guy a lot of shit,
我坑了他不少回
but he's pretty fucking adorable,
不过他确实妈的挺招人喜欢
you know, in a walking life-size penis kind of a way,
看着就是个能给人性福的
like a pez dispenser.
四处留情的那种
It's too bad he's a 'mo.
可惜他是个基佬
Oh, he's no 'mo.
他才不是基佬
He's not? Mmmm.
他不是吗 没错
No, he's just pretending.
他只是装的
He wanted to sign the Mac attack.
他想签下迈克
The man does what he has to do.
他也是不得已而为之
He's a fucking closer--my boy.
简直就是梦中情人啊
You should go up to him and tell him you dig his steeze.
你该过去告诉他你对他有意思
Yeah, he'll be so chuffed,
他一定心花怒放
he'll probably come in his pants.
说不定穿着裤子就高♥潮♥了
You should stand back a few feet.
你应该站得离他远点
Seriously, keep your hands up.
说真的 记得把手举起来
Charlie, I want to thank you. You are welcome.
查理 我想要谢谢你 不客气
I was coming out of rehab,
我刚出戒瘾所
and you took me into your loving arms.
是你用爱的怀抱接纳了我
I've never felt so protected.
我从没这么有安全感过
That's what I do, Robbie.
这是我该做的 罗比
I'm so glad I let you service me.
我很高兴有你为我工作
I'm happy to be servicing you.
我也很乐意为你效劳
I think we should make love.
我觉得我们该来一发
Yee--what?
什么
We should fuck...
我们应该干一炮
once at the very least.
至少来一次
Why? Because there's tension here.
为什么 因为我感到了你的不安
You're obviously attracted to me,
显然你对我有意思
and while I'm not physically attracted to you,
虽然我对你这型没性趣
I do feel enormously grateful,
但我真的非常感激你
which can be even hotter sometimes.
感激有时也能激发火花
I think you should blow me for a while,
我想你先得帮我来点口♥活♥
and then I could finish up in that cute, little doughy butt
然后我就能在你可爱娇嫩的小菊花里
of yours.
完事
What do you say?
你觉得怎样
No...
还是算了吧...
Think about it.
好好考虑一下
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Charlie...
查理...
I know your secret, Charlie.
我知道你的秘密了哦 查理
You do?
是吗
I know you're just pretending. I am?
我知道你是装的 是吗
I am. Yeah.
是啊 没错
I just wanted you to know
我只想让你知道
that I have always had a crush on you.
我一直都很喜欢你
I temped on your desk years back,
我几年前在你那做临时工时
and I thought about telling you,
就想告诉你
but then you got fired for the masturbation video,
但后来你因为那段自♥慰♥录像被炒鱿鱼了
and I missed my chance.
所以我也没机会说
If you have a moment, I'd love to suck your dick.
你要是有时间的话 我愿和你共度春宵
Why did you even do the movie?
为什么想拍那电影
It was such an epic piece of shit.
简直是垃圾中的战斗机
Crazy Little Thing made close to $300 million worldwide.
《疯狂小事》投资五千万 但全球票房♥
It cost 50. It made my fucking career.
接近三亿 我就这么一炮而红了
And it tainted mine.
而它玷污了我的事业
Oh, please, you tainted your own career.
得了吧 是你自己玷污了你的事业
You're incredibly difficult to work with.
你太难以合作了
Yeah, right. 'Cause I wouldn't put out?
对 就因为我没有对你产生性♥欲♥吗
Yeah, I don't even remember this
我根本就不记得
little incident you keep prattling on about.
你老是挂在嘴边的那点破事儿
Oh, bullshit.
胡说
We were sitting in your office, on your couch, just like this.
我们坐在你办公室的沙发上 就像这样
And you leaned over, and you smooched me...
然后你倾下身子 吻我
Just like that.
就像这样
And I do believe that you even put your hand on my leg...
而且我记得很清楚 你把手放在我的大腿上
Something like this. Mm.
就这样 嗯
Ring a bell? If you say so.
想起来了吗 你说是就是咯
I don't know if it's all the gay sex talking or not,
不知道是不是因为这些基佬在讨论性
but you're looking pretty fucking good to me right now.
你现在好他妈正点
Wow. Aren't you a charmer?
你不也是一个迷人精吗
I still think you're mean, petty, and vindictive.
我还是觉得你刻薄 美丽 怀恨在心
But I'm thinking maybe we should hate-fuck--
但我们应该来场复仇的性♥爱♥
you know, get the poison out. If you say so.
也好排排毒 你说干就干咯
So you admit it, you're still into me.
承认吧 你还对我有意思
I'm sorry. I changed my mind.
对不住 我改变主意了
Uh-uh, fuck you.
干♥死♥你♥
I am so fucking straight right now!
我现在太他妈直了
Okay.
好了
Mammary glands!
乳腺
Okay, okay, Charlie, just wait--wait a second.
查理 等--等一下
Charlie, I need to go pee and put my diaphragm in.
查理 我要去尿尿 然后戴上子♥宫♥帽
Awesome! Okay.
棒极了 好吧
You do that! Yeah.
没错 嗯
You do that. God!
没错 天啊
I love hearing about all that girly stuff!
我好爱听到这些女性的东西
Yes?
什么事
Yes!
请进
Charlie, are you ready for me?
查理 你准备好没
Oh, yes, you are.
你准备好了
You got all naked for Robbie.
你为罗比脱♥光♥了衣服
Here...
来
Take a look.
瞅瞅
That's British steel. Wow.
这可是大不列颠钢铁 哇哦
That is an impressive rig you got there, Robbie.
你的装备真赞啊 罗比
Solid.
好硬
Solid cock and balls, that...
好硬的阳♥具♥和蛋蛋
that's some real movie-star shit right there.
不愧是电影明星的生殖器
Thanks, Charlie.
多谢 查理
You want to wrap your lips around this piece or what?
你想要用舌头来缠绕它 还是怎样
well, it's really kind of you to offer--
你愿意让我吹♥箫♥真好
Charlie, what are you doing? Ew!
查理 你在干嘛 呃
Put some fucking clothes on, girl--that shit is foul.
穿点衣服啊 妹子 真恶心
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表