Je-sus.
天呐
I have to schedule the deprogramming.
我得计划洗洗♥脑♥了
How's the next Broadway smash coming, buddy?
下一首百老汇名曲写得咋样了 兄弟
Is it whiskey, weed, and Zevon time yet?
到威士忌 大♥麻♥配泽方的时间了吗
Almost. Just hold your bald horses.
快好了 别着急
You're way past deadline, you know?
你拖很久了 知道吗
Stu and Atticus were expecting a draft weeks ago.
斯图和阿提库斯几周前就催稿了
Yes, I'm well aware, but I've been busy,
我知道 但我一直在忙着
you know, putting 'em off.
拖稿子
You're not helping.
你这是在捣乱
Sorry.
对不起
Jeez.
天呐
How do you feel about it? Is it any good?
你觉得写得怎么样了 还好吗
How the fuck should I know?
我他妈怎么知道
I do like writing musicals, though.
我是喜欢写音乐剧
You just write a few pages,
写几页纸
and then somebody suddenly breaks into song,
然后就有人谱成曲
and I don't have to worry about that part.
我还不用担心谱曲的部分
Winning!
搞定
I love musicals. Really?
我超爱音乐剧 真的吗
Since when?
从什么时候开始
High school production of Guys and Dolls.
高中时候的《红男绿女》
The time of my young life.
我的青葱岁月啊
I fingered a girl for the first time
首演派对上
at the opening night party.
我第一次抠了个姑娘的逼
She was incredibly dry, Hank.
她那里超级干涩 汉克
I think I was hurting her.
我想我弄疼她了
She cried.
她哭了
Nothing like a sweet, little Chuck Runkle coming-of-age story
这不像是那种会让你想自残的
to make you want to stab yourself in the dick.
郎克尔的成人甜蜜小故事啊
Done. Hit it!
搞定 开始吧
Where's my weed?
我的大♥麻♥呢
We're out. Well, you can't really have whiskey,
没了 威士忌 大♥麻♥配瓦伦·泽方
weed, and Warren Zevon without the weed.
怎么能少了大♥麻♥呢
I know. I'll pick some up on the way back.
我知道 回来的时候我会买♥♥点的
I'm making copies, and I'm hand-delivering to Atticus and Stu.
我去复印几份 亲自送去给阿提库斯和斯图
Yeah, because that's just the kind
是啊 因为你就是这种
of simple-minded lackey you are.
头脑简单的马屁精
Oh, oh, Hank?
汉克
Karen is here, and she does not look happy.
凯伦来了 她看起来不太高兴哦
Mm, what else is new?
她什么时候高兴过
Peace out, bitches.
拜拜 混♥蛋♥们
What did you say to her?
你跟她说什么了
What did she say I said?
她说我说什么了
She said that you said it was a piece of shit
她说你说那就是一坨屎
and that she should throw it out and start again.
你让她赶紧丢掉 重新开始
That is not what I said...
那不是我说的
exactly. Why would you do that?
不是原话 你为什么那么做
Why would you be so blunt?
你为什么这么直白
Why do you want to hurt her feelings?
你为什么要伤害她的感情吗
I didn't want to. I didn't mean to.
我没想伤害她 我不是故意的
She kind of ambushed me.
她有些叛逆
And she does need to throw that out
而且她确实应该丢掉它
and start again.
然后重新开始
It's a good lesson for a young scribe.
这对一位年轻作家来说 是个很好的教训
You know, get all the bad shit out of your system.
去除原始观念中的糟粕
She's way ahead of where I was at that age.
我像她这么大时比她差劲多了
Oh, okay, good. So did you tell her that?
好吧 你跟她说了吗
No, I didn't get a chance.
没有 我没机会
She stormed off into a silent treatment.
她气冲冲地走了 开始冷战
Just like her mom. She gets that from you.
跟她妈一样 从你那遗传来的
Very effective. Works every time.
很有效 每次都管用
She stormed off because you don't know how to talk to her.
她生气是因为你不懂得如何与她交谈
I think I know how to talk to my own daughter, Karen.
我想我知道怎么和我女儿交谈 凯伦
I don't think you do, because if you did,
我可不这么认为 你要是懂的话
she wouldn't be so depressed right now.
她现在就不会这么沮丧
She's talking about going to law school.
她还吵着要学法律
Really? Awesome.
真的吗 不错啊
That's awesome? Yeah.
还不错呢 是啊
Because if I can talk her out of being a writer,
因为如果我告诉她不要当作家
then she shouldn't be a writer.
她就不应该当作家
Oh, why? Because there's only room
为什么 因为在这个家里
for one writer in this family?
只能有一位作家吗
Aww, you called us a family. Shut up.
你说我们是一家 闭嘴
No, because people who aren't writers
不 因为不是作家那块料的人
should not be writers, Karen.
就不应该当作家 凯伦
Does that make any sense? I can understand that.
这样说明白吗 我明白啊
What I don't understand is how you can be so harsh
我不明白的是你怎么能
and so mean to someone you love.
对一个你爱的人这么刻薄
You could save that shit
你可以把那些屁话
for when you have to go back to teaching.
留到你滚回去教书的时候说
Ooh, who's being mean and harsh now?
现在是谁刻薄啊
There it is! Storm off into silent treatment!
就是这样 气冲冲地走了 开始冷战
Must be me.
一定是我
Say, have you met this Ophelia character?
你见过奥菲莉亚吗
Oh, she is a fucking fruitcake.
她真是个婊♥子♥
I know. She slapped me.
我知道 她扇了我一耳光
Oh, you think that's bad?
你以为那样就够糟了吗
She had me in a fucking cock cage.
她让我戴"鸡"笼里
What is a cock cage?
"鸡"笼是个啥玩意儿
It traps your penis in its flaccid sta--
它会把你的阴♥茎♥套牢不让它勃起的
Ladies, enough of your jibber-jabber.
姑娘们 废话说够了吧
You haven't said anything about the script.
你们还没说稿子呢
Have you even read it?
你们看过了吗
I have.
我看过了
Okay. What'd you think?
好吧 你觉得怎么样
It... was...
它 很 有
very you.
你的风格
What the fuck does that mean?
那是个什么屌♥意思
It's a little dark, Hank.
有点阴郁 汉克
Dark is what I do. That's what you hired me for.
你不就是喜欢我的阴郁风格才雇我的吗
It's a Broadway musical, Hank.
这是个百老汇的音乐剧 汉克
It's a rock opera, and it's true to the book,
这是摇滚歌♥剧 而且符合书的要求
which is what Atticus wanted.
也正是阿提库斯想要的啊
Thank you for coming, everybody.
谢谢你们的到来 各位
Unfortunately, I have to go in a moment.
很不巧 我马上就得走了
I'm flying to London
飞去伦敦
to sit down with Eddie Nero and Sir Bob Geldoff.
跟埃迪·尼禄和鲍勃·盖尔多夫谈谈
We're talking about doing this global relief concert thing.
有关全球赈灾音乐会的事
It's, you know--
就是 你知道
speaking of relief, this is a fucking disaster.
说到赈灾 这他妈简直就是灾难
What? It's shit, Hank.
什么 跟屎一样 汉克
It's a fucking shambles. It's--
这他妈简直一团糟
it's bollocks.
狗屁不通
Um, I agree.
我同意
Hank, I'm sorry. It needs work.
汉克 抱歉 稿子确实得再斟酌斟酌
Yeah, we're really gonna have to roll up our sleeves on this one.
是啊 这稿子真的得再好好改改
What the fuck are you guys talking about?
你们他妈的说什么呢
It's a rock opera with the tone of my book.
这是根据我的书的基调改编的摇滚音乐剧
That's what you wanted.
这不正是你想要的吗
I don't even like the fucking book.
我根本就不喜欢什么书
You said you loved it.
你说你喜欢的啊
Remember? On your flying whorehouse?
记得吗 在你的飞机妓院上
Yeah, I remember, but when I said that,
是的 我记得 但是那时候
I hadn't read it. So you lied?
我还没看过 所以你说谎了
I wouldn't look at it like that.
我倒不这样认为
I liked the title.
我喜欢标题
It was quite striking.
非常醒目
Titles mean a lot to me,
标题对我意义重大
but when I got around to reading the fucking book,
但当我回头去读那本书时
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表