I-I gotta-- I gotta help my daughter.
我得 我得照顾我女儿
She's going on a road trip.
她就要去公路旅行了
Yeah, I-I wasn't inviting you, Karen.
我不是邀请你 凯伦
Oh. Okay.
好吧
What good luck.
咋了 祝你好运
Oh, it's like that? Yeah, I think yeah.
是像那样吗 我觉得是
I have never been able to penetrate
我一直理解不了
that woman's dysfunctional relationship to men.
那个女人和男人之间失调的关系
She is just a lost cause.
她是没救了
But you--
但你
you are still impressionable.
你还是有可塑性的
And I owe you a big apology.
而且我还欠你个正式的道歉
Hey, you know what, O?
你知道吗 奥
Just--let's forgive and forget.
咱既往不咎
Please, Marcy.
拜托 玛茜
I-I really wanna make it up to you.
我真的很想补偿你
You know, I-I don't wanna leave it like this.
我不想就这么结束
I really don't, please.
我真的不想 拜托
Pretty please?
万分拜托
I know where you live, Marcy.
我知道你住哪 玛茜
That's why it's so important to live first.
这就是为什么先生活
Write later.
再写作这么重要
Pen, paper, laptop-- that shit doesn't matter.
笔 纸 电脑 这些都不重要
The only tool you need is right here
你唯一需要的工具在这儿
between your legs.
在你两腿之间
Use it every chance you get.
有机会就尽情地用吧
Do not deny yourself, children.
别否定自己 孩子们
Follow every instinct,
跟随每一个直觉
then sit down and write about it.
然后坐下来 写下来
But do not get up until you expose yourself.
但曝光自己之前别起来
Thank you, children.
谢谢 孩子们
Thank you. Go forth. Go forth.
谢谢 向前 向前
Batesy! Oh, my god, Hank!
贝茨 天呐 汉克
How you doing, Batesy?
最近怎么样 贝茨
Thank you for that. That was lovely.
谢谢你的吻 太可爱了
Batesy, this is Faith.
贝茨 这是费思
Batesy, Faith. Faith.
这是贝茨 费思 费思
Hello. What a beauty you are.
你好 真是个美人
Um, he's very friendly, super handsy.
他真友善 超爱揩油
He's a friendly boy. Look at you two. Look at you two.
他是个友好的男孩 看看你俩 看看你俩
Dr. Kinsey would be very confused by my meter reading right now.
估计金赛博士都搞不准我是直是同了
That's--that's a compliment.
这是夸奖
Oh, these are my teaching assistants
这是我的助教
Rodrigo and Gabriela.
罗德里戈和加布丽埃拉
You know, give us a moment, kittens, go warm the bed.
给我们点时间 猫猫们 去暖被窝
Unless, of course, you two care to join us.
除非你俩要加入我们
No. We have no time... Rain check.
不用了 我们没时间 改天
For your pansexual shenanigans. Yeah. Little time crunch.
参与你泛性论的恶作剧 时间不多
We have a favor to ask though.
我们想请你帮个忙
Oh, anything, you know that.
尽管说 你懂的
We need to sneak some drugs into rehab.
我们要往戒瘾所里投送点毒品
That sounds fun. How can I help?
听起来很有趣 我能做点什么
You can distract Gabriel.
你可以分散加布瑞尔的注意力
Gabriel, oh, my gosh, that dear boy.
加布瑞尔 天啊 那个亲亲宝贝
That does sound like an adventure. Let's do it.
听起来挺刺♥激♥ 就这么干
Listen, once again, Marcy, I apologize.
听着 玛茜 我再次跟你道歉
My behavior was childish and uncalled for.
我的行为幼稚 无理取闹
You know what, man? It's okay.
你知道吗 没关系的
There was no permanent damage.
没啥永久性伤害
And at the very least, it was funny
而且最起码看到
watching Runks piss himself, right?
朗克尿在自己身上还挺搞笑
Marcy?
玛茜
I have a confession to make.
我得向你坦白
I'm scared.
我有点怕怕
Don't be.
别这样
If you could look into my heart right now--
如果你现在能看到我的内心
If you could see the expansive feelings
如果你能看到我对你
that I have for you,
膨胀的感情
um, you wouldn't be afraid.
你就不会害怕了
Well, when you put it that way,
你要是这么说
I think I'd be fuckin' terrified.
我他妈的会吓出尿来
Don't you dare belittle me!
你竟敢贬低我
Okay, you know,
好吧
probably time for me to go, Ophelia.
也许我该走了 奥菲莉亚
Wait, don't. Thanks for the grub.
等等 别走 谢谢你的招待
Please. Please, don't.
拜托 拜托 别走
I'm sorry, Ophelia,
对不起 奥菲莉亚
But you're just a wee bit too intense for me.
但你这个人对我而言有点太刻板了
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
It's this lifestyle that I've chosen for myself.
这是我自己选择的生活方式
I'm so lonely.
我太寂寞了
Well, I hate to say it, Ophelia,
虽然我不想这么说 奥菲莉亚
but me thinks you need to get laid.
但我看你需要滚床单宣泄一下
I think you're right.
你说得对
Well, that's so great.
那太好了
Let me set you up with someone.
我给你介绍介绍
What about Stu?
斯图怎么样
Dude's a sweetheart,
他温柔体贴
And he's hung like a fuckin' hog.
鸡♥巴♥够尺寸
And he's got big balls.
蛋蛋很大
Marcy, that is disgusting!
玛茜 太恶心了
And he cheated on you.
他欺骗过你
Yeah, he cheated on me, not you.
对啊 他骗的是我 又不是你
Oh, you are not getting the point.
你没抓住我的重点
I want you.
我想要你
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
So you are a dyke.
所以你是女同
Why didn't you say so?
你为啥不直接说
I am totally cool with that shit.
我完全可以接受
I'm not a lesbian, Marcy.
我不是女同性恋 玛茜
I just love you.
我就是爱你
Oh, fucksticks.
操蛋草泥马
I want you to be my first, Marcy--
我想把初夜给你 玛茜
aside from the Puerto Rican who fouled my anus when I was 23.
除了我23岁时爆了我的菊的波多黎各人
Okay, that's...
好吧 我
really flattering, Ophelia.
真受宠若惊 奥菲莉亚
And I've been with women.
我以前也和女人搞过
And that can be really hot and everything,
而且感觉确实很不错
but I just don't think that you and me
但我只是觉得你和我之间
have that kind of chemistry.
擦不出那种火花
Well, that's disappointing.
真叫人失望
So you'll just spread your legs
那么说你只会张开腿
for every snake in the garden,
鸡♥巴♥随便来
but you won't even consider
但你从不考虑
my precious flower?
我娇嫩的小菊花
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 你答对了
Sorry.
抱歉
Wait, Marcy, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine.
等等 玛茜 没关系 没关系
I understand.
我能理解
You do?
真的吗
I'm glad. Okay.
我很高兴 好吧
Okay, so, um, thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来一趟
Okay.
没事
And let's do this again.
以后也常见面
Sure. Thank you.
可以 谢谢
I've got you, my darling.
我还是得到你了 宝贝
For god's sake,
看在上帝的面子上
put them in the right order this time.
麻烦你这次按正确顺序把它们排好
Red, pink, red, pink.
红 粉 红 粉
And you can just bend over,
你可以弯下腰
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表