No, I do not,
我不知道
but it's pretty self-explanatory, and nasty.
但是听名字就知道挺恶心的
It tore to shreds the breasts of women
双峰开膛是把犯有通奸罪的
that were convicted of adultery.
女人的双峰撕碎
Why, why? Why ruin a perfectly good breast?
为什么 为什么要把完美挺拔的双峰毁了
That doesn't make any sense.
这样做有意思吗
Oh, you're sweet.
你真是太可爱了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, no, no, no. I didn't mean yours.
不 不是 我不是说你的
Oh, you don't think they're lovely?
你不觉得我的很诱人吗
Oh, no, they're killer.
诱人 简直就是男人杀手
You've got beautiful cans.
你的双峰很漂亮
It's just that, it's inappropriate
只是 我觉得
to talk about another man's breasts.
谈论别人的双峰是不礼貌的
You--you know what I mean?
你明白我的意思吗
I'll decide what's inappropriate.
礼貌不礼貌我说了算
I am not sure that you should.
让你说了算不好吧
Touch 'em.
摸一下
Oh, no, I'm--I'm good.
不 不用摸
Come on, you don't want to touch them?
摸就行 难道你不想摸吗
All right, maybe just-- just one, just...
好吧 就...就一只...
Oh, God, oh.
哦 上帝啊
It's just been so long since I was groped
我上一次被真正雄壮有力的人摸
by capable hands. Oh!
都是猴年马月的事了
Karen! Um, just a breast exam.
凯伦 只是检查胸部而已
You know, checking for lumps?
看看有没有肿块
I think you're okay. You should be fine.
你应该没事 很健康
I'll do the same for you. Anytime, anywhere.
无论何时何地 我也会给你检查的
You know I will.
你知道的
Yeah. So, Marilyn Manson's trying
知道 现在玛丽莲·曼森想
to get your daughter and I into a threesome right now.
让我和你女儿一起跟他3P
Oh, that's my cue.
到我上场了
Okay, Becca, I get it. I give up.
好吧 贝卡 我放弃
All right, this is way too much fun.
这样也太过火了
If I was your age and this was happening to me,
我像你这么大时要是遇到这种事
I would tell my parents to fuck off and die too.
我也会让父母滚蛋去死的
My father would punch me in the mouth,
然后我父亲会揍我
but that's another story, so...
但这都是后话了 所以...
we're gonna leave. We're gonna...
我们要走了 我们要...
What? What? Leave you to have fun with your hero.
什么 把你留在这跟你的偶像一起玩
What the fuck are you talking about?
你♥他♥妈♥的到底在说什么
Mom, dad, easy, come on. I'm gonna take care of the girl.
爸爸 妈妈 别紧张 我会照顾好她的
Look at this face. Come on.
看我的脸就知道是好人
The girl's gonna be fine.
她在这里不会有事的
We're gonna make some s'mores,
我们会一起做夹心饼吃
and tell ghost stories,
一起讲鬼故事
talk about our favorite serial killers.
一起谈论我们最喜欢的连环杀手
I'll have her home by dawn, I swear.
明早我就送她回家 我保证
Becca, take a picture of me teabagging
贝卡 趁他还没醒 快帮我
before he wakes up.
拍张舔蛋蛋的照片
No more, Manson.
不要了 曼森
No more balls, Manson.
不玩蛋蛋了 曼森
Too many balls.
怎么这么多蛋蛋
Get off me.
下去
Daddy? Yes, my boy?
爸爸 怎么了 孩子
Where did you go today?
今天你去哪里了
Hmm? What do you mean?
什么去哪里了
You were in the bathroom for a very long time.
你去厕所待了很久
Oh. Oh, yeah.
是啊
Those chicken fingers gave daddy a bad tummy.
爸爸吃鸡块吃坏肚子了
I had to make big potty.
所以便便好多啊
Good night, mommy.
晚安 妈妈
Good night, daddy. I love you.
晚安 爸爸 我爱你
Oh, buddy.
晚安 小家伙
Good night, baby.
晚安 宝贝
He's so happy.
他真是无忧无虑
'cause this is the way it's supposed to be.
因为他这个年纪就该无忧无虑
He should fall asleep like this every night.
他每晚都该这样入睡
Yeah, that's a nice little fairy tale, Charlie.
那真是个美丽的小童话 查理
But it's not the reality of his life.
但那不是他的生活现实
Maybe it should be.
也许这该成为现实
Why can't we make it so, for him?
为什么不能为了他把童话变成现实呢
Because, the people who made him
因为 把他生出来的那两个人
weren't meant to be together.
不适合彼此
Are you sure about that?
你确定吗
Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
是 我很确定
I think I have the divorce papers to prove it.
我有离婚协议作证
Okay, you know what?
你知道吗
I've made certain mistakes, Marcy.
我犯了不少错 玛茜
You've made certain mistakes.
你也犯了不少错
Maybe it's time we just get past all that already,
也许是时候让我们走出那一切
and start to get real.
一起变得现实些
Yeah, like it's just that easy.
是啊 说得真轻松
Well, maybe it is.
也许就是这么简单
I still love you, Marcy.
我还爱着你 玛茜
What?
什么
Why are you telling me this? I don't know.
告诉我这个干嘛 我也不知道
I don't know. It just came out.
我不知道 它就是脱口而出了
Well keep that shit to yourself.
这屁话还是自己烂在肚子里吧
I can't. Because when I feel something,
我做不到 因为一旦我有什么感受
I like to express it. Good for you.
我喜欢说出来 对你来说挺好
But I'm done with you.
但我和你已经玩完了
I'm done with Stu.
我和斯图也玩完了
I'm done with men.
我和所有男人都玩完了
Real--so, what, you're into women now?
真的 所以现在你喜欢女人了吗
No, you jackass.
才不是 你这个混♥蛋♥
Gross.
好恶心
Stop it.
别这样
You're gonna wake the boy.
你会吵醒孩子的
Okay, this is stupid. I--I can't stand it.
这实在太蠢了 我受不了了
I'm going in! Waithold on a minute.
我要进去 等等 再等会
It's gotta be her decision. NoI'm going in.
应该让她自己来决定 不 我要进去
I know her. She'll be out in a minute.
我了解她 她马上就会出来
What happens if he has abducted her,
要是他把她拐骗了
and he is selling her into sex trafficking?
去卖♥♥淫怎么办
He's a rock star, Karen, not a sex trafficker.
他是摇滚明星 凯伦 不是人贩子
He could be both.
他可以两者都是
Quick, let's go! He's looking for me.
快点 我们走 他在找我
He wants me to film him pooping on Atticus.
他想要我拍他往阿提克斯身上拉屎
That's my line.
那过了我的底线
That's my girl.
这才是我的乖女儿
So, what have we learned today, folks?
今天我们学到了什么 亲爱的们
I think we've learned that some things never change.
我们发现有些人永远死性不改
Well, that sounds a bit pointed, lady.
那有点太尖锐了 夫人
What do you mean by that?
你那么说是什么意思
Everything I learned, I already knew.
这些教训 道理我都懂
I know you guys love me. I know you care.
我知道你们爱我 你们关心我
I know drugs are good and bad,
我知道毒品有利有弊
and dangerous and fun.
能带来快乐但也很危险
I know those guys are lunatics.
我也知道那群家伙是疯子
I'm never going to be like that.
我不会变成那样的
I'm just trying to figure it out for myself.
我只是想靠自己去弄明白这些道理
And I know that's scary for you guys,
我知道这会让你们很担惊受怕
but you're just going to have to trust me.
但你们得对我有信心
Can you do that?
你们能做到吗
I suppose so.
我想能做到
Well, you don't exactly leave us with much choice. Great.
好吧 你让我们别无选择 太好了
Well, I'm glad we got that settled.
很高兴我们达成一致了
I'm gonna hang in my room.
我回房♥间呆着去了
Security check.
安全检查
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表