I'm too straight for that shit, okay?
我太直了 好么
Is there anything else I can do for you?
我还能做点什么别的么
I like that suit.
我喜欢这套西服
You like this suit?
你喜欢这套西服
I know just where you can get this suit.
我知道你从哪能买♥♥到这身西服
They got all sizes.
他们尺码很全
I can point you in the right direction.
我能只给你地点
Boom!
磅
Take it off.
脱下来
Thank you so much for seeing me.
谢谢你愿意见我
Go in the living room.
去厅里
I'll be right with you.
我马上过去
Oh, hello.
你好
Uh, I'm Stu,
我是斯图
Marcy's estranged hubby.
玛茜的分居男友
Ophelia.
奥菲莉亚
Pleasure to meet you, Ophelia.
很高兴见到你 奥菲莉亚
I understand you betrayed Marcy's trust.
我知道你背叛了玛茜的信任
That's true. I did--most certainly did.
没错 基本上是
I understand you put your dirty cock
我知道你把你的脏弟弟
in some young woman's mouth...
放到了别的女人嘴里
twice.
两次
I'm sorry. Who are you exactly?
很抱歉 你到底是谁
And now you, uh--
你现在
you're trying to get back in her good graces?
想挽回她的善心吗
It's true.
没错
I am.
我是这么想的
I-I'll do anything.
我愿意做任何事
And you think the sweater
你以为穿着这件毛衣
and the bottle of wine is going to do it?
拿来一瓶红酒就行了吗
No, no, no. Of course not.
不 不 不 当然不是
But it is a 196♥4♥ Georges de Latour.
虽然这是一瓶196♥4♥年的乔治拉图红酒
I just hope it's not too jammy.
我只希望它的口感别太粘稠了
Uh, what on earth is that thing?
那玩意儿到底是什么
It's a cock cage.
这是"鸡"笼
Oh, my.
我的天
What is a cock cage?
什么叫"鸡"笼
It is a male chastity device...
它是一种男性守贞装置
available on my website.
能在我的网站上买♥♥到哦
It traps your cock in a flaccid state, Stu,
在你的小♥弟♥弟♥保持疲软状态的时候 斯图
which is very nice and cozy.
戴着它会非常舒服
But if you get aroused,
不过一旦你勃起
if you surrender to your baser instincts,
向你的原始本能屈服的时候
it can make things very unpleasant
你下面胀大的小♥弟♥弟♥
for little big man down there.
会非常的难受哦
Oh, dear.
老天
Are you suggesting I wear that thing?
你是让我戴上这个吗
I'm not suggesting anything.
我没让你做任何事
I mean, you're the one who said you wanted to make it up to me.
是你说要补偿我的
Don't you think you should wear that thing, Stu?
难道你不觉得应该戴上它吗 斯图
He's right.
他说得对
It does sound like Jesus coming in someone's mouth.
这声音就像是上帝在谁的嘴里高♥潮♥了
Well done, gents.
干得好 伙计们
Now, where's my fucking cocaine?
好了 老子的可♥卡♥因♥在哪呢
That's it?
就这点
That's what you got me?
你就给我弄来这点
That's all we could afford, Atticus--
我们只能买♥♥得起这点 阿提克斯...
Mr. Fetch, sir.
费彻先生 老板
This piddly amount of cocaine
就这么丁点可♥卡♥因♥
will last me all of about 12 minutes.
只够老子吸12分钟
You stupid, useless, bent motherfucker!
你这个蠢驴 狗♥娘♥养♥的没用基佬
Never get a suit to do a man's job!·
根本没资格干男人的活
"A suit"?
"资格"[也有西装的意思]
You call me a suit?
你和我提"资格"[西装]吗
I gave up my suit for you, literally.
实际上 我还为了你把我的西装给脱了
Don't you fucking dare.
他妈的你敢
You're right. She's right.
你说得对 她说得对
You're absolutely right.
你说得完全正确
This is--this is a magnificent piece of rock and roll history,
这是摇滚乐史上的瑰宝
and it must be treated accordingly.
必须得到相应的尊重
And, by the way,
顺便一提
your defiance...
刚才你的挑衅
gave me a thunderous erection.
让我的小弟也"肃然起敬"
Look in the case.
看看盒子里
Check the compartment.
检查一下隔层
He always kept drugs in there.
他一直把药放那里
Here you go, rock-star asshole.
给你 混♥蛋♥摇滚明星
This calls for a celebration.
这一定要庆祝一下
Well done, gents.
干得好 伙计们
It'll be an honor to work with both of you.
很荣幸和你二位共事
See you bright and early tomorrow...
明天一大...
afternoon.
下午见
Okay, so we're gonna go to dinner now.
好了 我们现在要去吃饭
Can I come?
我能一起去吗
No, you filthy animal.
不行 你个下流的禽兽
Marcy, maybe you should leave the TV on for him.
玛茜 也许你该帮他开一下电视
Good idea. Yeah? Yeah.
好主意 是啊
Oh, no! Not girl-on-girl porn!
不 别放女同片
Marcy! What?
玛茜 怎么了
Don't forget to kiss your hubby good night.
别忘了给你的亲亲丈夫一个晚安吻
You're right. Of course.
你说得对 当然要
How rude of me. Baby. No!
我真是太无礼了 宝贝 不要
Ooh! Ouchy.
好疼啊
No.
别走
Oh, the wine and the weed
红酒和香烟让我
has made this big-time rock manager sleepy.
这个摇滚巨星的大牌经纪人昏昏欲睡
And sloppy.
而且还邋里邋遢
If you're gonna hang out with rock stars,
如果你打算跟着摇滚明星混
you better learn how to handle your dope, buddy boy.
你最好学学怎么弄到药 小子
That's dope advice.
这建议不错
You can crash here. Shari, can you--
你可以睡在这 Shari 你能...
I'm not sucking his dick.
我才不要帮他吹♥箫♥
I wasn't asking you to.
我又没说让你去
I meant "Can you show him the guest room?"
我是说"你能带他去客房♥吗"
Oh. Okay, sure.
好的 当然
Can I see your boobies again? No.
能再给我看看你的咪♥咪♥吗 不行
Just one?
就看一边呢
Okay. Whoohoo.
好吧 太棒了
In answer to your question from earlier,
回答你之前的问题
yes, he is retarded.
没错 他确实有点弱智
But--but he means well.
不过他本性善良
He's funny. Mm.
他挺搞笑的 是啊
But you two are especially cute together.
而且你俩在一起特别有爱
Thanks for your help today.
多谢你今天帮忙
No.
不用谢
You were great the other day at the funeral.
那天你在葬礼上帮了大忙
I'm happy I get to repay the favor.
很高兴能回报你
Boom.
太棒了
I like your writing, Hank.
我喜欢你写的东西 汉克
Yeah, go on.
继续说
I like where this is going.
我喜欢听这个
Don't--don't stop yourself.
别停下
I will say nothing.
我不插嘴
Well, you were...
你...
irritating in rehab, but, uh...
在戒瘾所的时候很讨厌 但...
you've got that thing that I keep an eye out for.
但我注意到你身上有一种东西
What thing?
什么东西
The thing that's hard to describe--
难以形容的东西
that flash, that spark.
那种闪光 那种火花
You know, some would call that genius.
有人会把那叫做"天才"
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表