that I don't want to talk about this shit.
我不想聊那些破事儿
Okay, let's talk about me, then.
那就聊聊我吧
I've got some good news,
我有个好消息
and some...great news.
还有个很好的消息
Tyler stepped in front of a bus
泰勒站在公车前找死
and his corpse was brutally raped by hipster zombies?
一群时髦僵尸把他奸尸了
Tyler and I broke up. Yes!
我和泰勒分手了 太好了
Oh, mm. Really?
噢 真的吗
When was that?
什么时候的事
Where the fuck was I?
当时我在哪里
In the hospital.
医院里
Then you went home and got drunk.
然后你就回家喝得酩酊大醉
Oh, yeah.
这样啊
For a month.
醉了一个月
Okay, yeah, I remember now.
对 我想起来了
How, uh-- how are you with that?
你现在怎么样了
I'm fine.
没事了
I thought it was love.
我以为那是爱情
Turns out it was lust.
其实只是情欲
I have a feeling that will happen over and over again,
我有预感在找到归宿以前
until something sticks.
这种事还会不断重演
Sweetheart, you are...
宝贝 你...
wise and beautiful beyond your years...
你有超乎年龄的智慧和美丽
and deserving of a far better father
你身边这个泡吧酒鬼
than the barstool prophet that sits beside you.
根本没资格做你老爸
I know.
我知道
Point is, I grieved and I moved on.
重要的是 我从伤痛里走了出来
Take a lesson.
多向我学习
Thanks, coach.
谢谢 教练
So, what's your news?
还有什么别的好消息
Well, I'm about to save you a shitload of money.
我打算帮你省一大笔钱
I'm dropping out of school.
我要退学了
Oh, no, you're not.
不 不行
And here comes the great news.
然后告诉你一个天大的好消息
I want to be a writer.
我想当个作家
Why?
为什么
Being a writer sucks.
当作家烂透了
Everything I've been through in my life
是多年来的生活经历
has led me to this.
让我有了这个想法
For better or worse, I'm my father's daughter.
不管怎样 我也算是你这个大作家的女儿
I want to start living out loud.
我要活得有声有色
Laughing, loving,
想笑就笑 想爱就爱
drinking, fucking.
想喝就喝 想干就干
And I want to start writing about it.
然后再把我的精彩生活写下来
All of it.
全都写下来
No, no. Who are you right now?
别 别 你怎么变成这样
I really thought you'd be more supportive.
我还以为你会更支持我的
You dropped out of college.
你不也从大学退学了吗
Yeah, like, six times.
没错 大概退了六次吧
And look at me. I'm a fucking disaster-piece.
但你看看我 我就他妈一人♥渣♥
I don't care what you say. I'm still doing it.
随你怎么说 我还是要这么做
Yeah, no, you're not, Becca. Why?
不 你不能这样 贝卡 为什么
Because I'm your fucking father, that's why.
就因为我他妈是你老爸 就这么简单
You're funny. Some father.
你真会开玩笑 不怎么样的老爸
Jesus Christ, Becca. Have some fucking respect.
天地良心 贝卡 起码尊重一下你老爸
Hey, everything okay over here?
他没怎么你吧
Fuck off, barkeep. Go.
滚你♥妈♥的♥蛋 小招待 给我滚
Hank, I'm warning you.
汉克 我警告你
You all right, sweetie? Mind your own
你没事吧 宝贝 注意你的...
You want me to call somebody or something?
要我帮你叫人吗
I warned you, Hank.
我警告过你了 汉克
Sorry, honey.
抱歉 宝贝
He'll live to waste another day.
他会继续浪费每一天的
There goes your tip.
这算是给你的小费
Well, I, for one, really loved your book, Ophelia.
就拿我来说 我爱死你的书了 奥菲莉亚
Your shit really speaks to me.
你那些文字真♥他♥妈♥对我胃口
You know, all my life,
一直以来
I've defined myself by whatever idiot man-child
我将自己人生的全部都定义于
I was spreading my legs for at the time.
和我上♥床♥的乱七八糟的男人们
And no more, I tell you, no more.
我再也不会这样了 我告诉你 再也不会了
Good for you, Marcy.
好样的 玛茜
You're exactly right.
你说得没错
You don't need a man to be happy.
没男人也照样能活得开心
I'm living proof. See?
我就是个活生生的例子 明白没
That's what this skinny bitch has to get through her thick skull.
这就是我们要灌输给这个瘦贱♥人♥的观念
That's really sweet of you, honey.
真是谢谢你了 亲爱的
But I don't think that men are entirely to blame.
不过我觉得也不全是男人的责任
Oh, they are, Karen.
都是他们的错 凯伦
My entire thesis is built on this idea.
我的所有理论都建立在这个观点上
Men are wild animals.
就是男人都是禽兽
And they must be regarded as such.
一定要把他们当禽兽看待
I think that's a tad hysterical.
我觉得这有点太极端了
Karen! Karen!
凯伦 凯伦
I need you to dress this wound.
帮我包扎一下伤口
What happened to him? What happened?
他怎么了 发生了什么
I'd like a drink. Now would be good.
我还想喝一杯 现在就喝
No time like the present, you know.
现在喝正是时候
Oh, for god's sake.
老天
I'm sorry. What is this stuff?
抱歉 你们在干嘛
The fucking vagina dialogues?
贱逼夜谈吗
Oh, shit.
搞屁啊
This better not be an intervention.
你们不是要集体劝诫我吧
Yes, Hank, it is.
没错 汉克 就是这样
But it's also an act of love.
但这是出于对你的爱
But this is not about abstaining.
但关键不在于让你彻底戒酒
Exactly.
没错
This is about you finding your way back
这是为了让你变回那个
to being the functional alcoholic
我们大家认识和喜欢的
that we all know and love.
有用的酒鬼
We miss that guy, Hanky.
我们想念那个家伙 汉基
It's true, dad.
没错 老爸
You used to be such a good drunk.
以前你还算个不错的酒鬼
Now you're just disgusting.
但现在你却是恶兮兮
And bloated.
醉醺醺
And smelly.
还臭烘烘
Well, thanks for that, daughter.
谢谢你的评价 女儿
It has to end.
是时候适可而止了
Think of it as a vacation, Hank.
就当是度假了 汉克
Hey, hey, get this.
嘿 听听这句
The place is called Happy Endings.
那地方就叫幸福终点站
You know, I think I could use a stay there myself.
其实我自己也需要到那儿一游
The internet porn thing is really starting to suck me back in.
但那些情♥色♥网站实在让我泥足深陷
Have you seen this tubegalore?
你上过那个撸管无限网吗
Have you experienced this?
你有过这样的经历吗
It is a vortex, Hank.
那就像是个漩涡 汉克
A swirling, black cauldron of sexuality.
就像一个飞旋的性♥爱♥黑洞
I sat down at the computer, the other morning,
一天早上 我坐在电脑前
I typed in "Amateur bbw."
我输入了 素♥人♥系列-大♥波♥肥女
And the next thing you know, it's dinnertime.
结果看到的是一场视觉盛宴
Oh. What?
哦 什么
What? I'm being truthful!
怎么 我只是实话实说
I can't believe I ever shared a bed with you.
不敢相信我居然和你同床共枕过
Then I can't believe you're going on your second ex-husband.
我也不敢相信你去找第二个前夫重修旧好
Oh, and I really can't believe you're back to renting.
你只是去租♥房♥♥子住的鬼话我根本不信
That's mean, Charlie.
你太刻薄了 查理
Do you want to see me cry? Because this is me crying.
你要看我哭吗 因为我真的在哭哦
Good god, woman!
天啊 女人
This is not about the petty problems of L.A.'s working rich!
今天可不是来谈洛城富人的琐事
This is about Hank and his debilitating self-hatred!
而是汉克和不断使他虚弱的自我仇恨
Exactly. And if Hank hadn't been such a dick-in-the-mud,
没错 如果汉克没有陷入泥潭
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表