Oh, some might, but I won't.
是有人会这么说 但我不会
I think "genius" is the single most overused word
我觉得"天才"是这个时代最被滥用的
of our lifetimes.
词语
Word.
说得好
But I will say that you're clearly doing
不过我要说显然
exactly what you were put on this planet to do.
你完成了来到这个世上的使命
You are making use of your gift,
你充分运用了你的天赋
and that is attractive.
那很让人着迷
It's just-- let me get this straight.
让我来 理理清楚
You met me, and you found me irritating.
你刚遇见我的时候 很讨厌我
Thoroughly.
非常讨厌
And then you read my work,
然后你看了我的书
and you found me less irritating,
觉得我没那么讨厌了
even attractive.
甚至还挺迷人
Something like that.
差不多是这样
God, that is--that is, like, every writer's dream.
老天 那是每个作家梦寐以求的事
And that never happens, ever.
而且它从没发生过
No, once it did happen-- once, once before.
不 曾经发生过 发生过一次
I could really do something with you.
我能和你干出一番大事业
Huh?
什么
You're obviously very talented.
显而易见 你很有才华
But you haven't nailed it yet.
只不过你自己还没发现
Classic underachiever.
典型的差生
That's what my folks always said.
我家人总是这么说我
Oh, it's pretty exciting, really.
这真激动人心
What is? 'Cause I could be the hammer.
什么 因为我能成为这个伯乐
Gulp.
我接受
The only question left is, do you want to be great, Hank?
只有一个问题 你想流芳百世吗 汉克
'Cause that's how I make my mark on the world...
因为我想帮你扬名立万
by helping you make your mark on the world.
也成就我自己的事业
Good night.
晚安
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. No, no, no.
别 别走 别这样
Don't you want to help me make my mark over here?
你不是说想帮我在这"扬名立万"吗
I didn't say this would be easy.
我可没说有那么简单
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表