Going in!
走吧
Don't do anything I wouldn't do.
别做出什么我不会做的事
What are you drinking?
喝点什么
Batesy! Hank!
贝茨 汉克
What the fuck are you doing here?
你♥他♥妈♥在这干吗啊
What does it look like I'm doing?
你以为我在干吗啊
Research--got a new book in the works.
调查 为新书积累些素材
Question is, what are you doing here, kitten?
问题是 你小子在这干吗
Oh, Charlie's gay now. Now?
查理成基佬了 现在吗
Let me tell you something, that scrumptious little macaroon
我跟你说吧 那个美味的小东西
was born with balls on his chin.
天生爱吃蛋
How's Karen? She's good.
凯伦怎么样啊 她很好啊
She's shacking up with Marcy...
她和玛西同居
Not in that way.
不是那种同居
Well, I'm confused.
好吧 我有点困惑
Why is she not shacked up with you in that way?
她为什么不跟你那样同居在一起
I'm equally confused.
我也跟你一样困惑
I guess we're just heroes of bad timing.
我想我们只是乱世中的英雄
Hey, you going to Becca's thing tonight?
你今晚去贝卡那吗
What Becca's thing?
贝卡怎么了
How do you know about Becca's thing tonight?
你怎么知道贝卡今晚的事的
We keep in touch.
我们一直都有联♥系♥
She's always asking me questions about writing.
她总是会问我写关于写作的问题
She's so cute. She's fantastic, Hank.
她真可爱 非常棒 汉克
Huh. She never asks me questions about writing.
她从没问过我写作方面的问题
Well, that could be one of two things.
这有两种可能
Either she recognizes who the real writer is,
一是她认清了谁才是真正的作家
or she's not ready to let you in yet, Hank.
二是她还没准备让你介入 汉克
Come on, it's got to be tough on the poor gal.
拜托 这对那可怜的姑娘确实不容易
She wants to be a writer.
她想成为一名作家
Her dad's, you know, reasonably good at it.
她老爸 偏偏又算是会写作
"Reasonably"?
算是
It's okay. You're still young.
没事 你还年轻
If you want to be one of the greats,
如果你想成为一位大♥师♥中
you're gonna have to park your ass in that chair
就得乖乖地坐下来
and bleed on the motherfucker.
绞尽精♥液♥ 写出点东西来
Thanks for the gross tip, prof.
谢谢你的下流建议 教授
Listen, I got to go. I got to get back to work.
我得走了 得接着干活了
Got a lot of thirsty boys.
一堆口渴的汉子等着呢
You're a good man, Gunga Din.
你是个好人 古庙战茄声
Yes, tipping is permitted. Oh, really?
可以给点小费 真的吗
Take your time, sugar.
慢慢来 宝贝儿
There he is.
他在那
Abbott's Habit-- it's in Venice.
在威尼斯海滨的艾伯特气质咖啡馆
I think she goes on around 11:00 or so.
她大概11点左右开始
Thanks, Batesy.
谢了 贝茨
Hey, writer.
作家你好啊
Wait a minute.
等一下
Oh, you're real.
你是真的
I thought you were a mirage, but you smell of perfume--
我以为你是幻影 但你有股香水味
Lady-ness.
女人味
What are you doing here? Robbie invited us...
你们来这做什么 罗比邀请我们
to celebrate. Hey, hey, hey, everybody.
来庆祝 大伙
Big, gay party at Runkle's!
基佬大聚会就在朗克尔家
Let's go!
走咯
Come on, hop on, Runkle. You're coming with me.
上车 朗克尔 你和我一起
Wrap your legs around this steel, bitch--let's go.
双腿夹紧摩托 咱们走
Get on it.
上车
Yes.
好的
You're wrong, Karen. What?
你错了 凯伦 什么
You're wrong. Men are the enemy.
你错了 男人是敌人
"Menemy" Mine.
相爱的男敌人
"Menenemy."
男敌人
"Menemy" Mine!
相爱的男敌人
Oh, I like that.
我喜欢
That is good, Marcy. Yes, I love that.
真棒 玛茜 我喜欢你的说法
That is the title of my next book.
那就是我下本书的书名
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Um, The Menemy, my Ophelia Robins.
男敌人 我是奥菲莉亚·罗宾斯
How men devastate your vagina
男人如何蹂躏你的阴♥道♥
and suck out your will to live.
吸走你生存的意志
Jesus.
天呐
Catchy.
引人入胜
You think my utter hatred of men
你觉得我这样决绝地憎恨男人
is very extreme, don't you?
太极端了 是吗
I don't.
我不觉得
I do. Yeah, I do.
我觉得 真的
Well, let me ask you this, Karen.
那我问你 凯伦
Where exactly has the princess myth gotten you?
公主的谎言都把你害成什么样了
Because as far as I can tell, everyone you've been with
因为就我所知 跟你交往的每个人
has grown tired of fucking you
都慢慢厌倦了和你做♥爱♥
and wandered off into the tits and pussy of someone else.
爬上了别人的奶头和小♥穴♥
Not Bill.
除了比尔
You got tired of boning Bill, and you went back to Hank,
你厌倦了和比尔做♥爱♥ 就回到了汉克身边
and then Bates got all chicken hawk on you.
后来贝茨让所有雏妓扑到你身上
Okay, okay, you don't need to, like--
好了好了 你不需要
I was just getting the history straight.
我只是在还原真♥相♥
Karen, you have got to work on yourself.
凯伦 你要为自己多花点心思
You need to just get away
你得摆脱
from this fairy-tale, happy-ending fantasy
这童话般快乐结局的幻想
and focus on the now.
专注于当下
I mean, who are you?
你是谁
What makes you happy?
什么让你开心
That's what I'm doing right now--that is it.
那就是我正在做的事情 就是这个
No, you're not. You're fighting me.
不 你不是 你在反抗我
You're a sophisticated, intelligent woman.
你是个精致聪慧的女人
Why have you spent so much time with boys?
为什么要花这么多时间在男人身上
Boys are fun.
男人很有趣
Were you molested as a child?
你小时候被骚扰过吗
No. You know what?
没有 你知道吗
Seriously, I was. I think I was.
说真的 我有过 我觉得我有过
My crazy uncle Andy used to walk around the house bottomless
我的疯子叔叔安迪照顾我们时
when he babysat us.
总喜欢在家里光着屁♥股♥到处走
Is that--does that count?
算这 这算不
Yes, of course it counts, Marcy.
算 当然算 玛茜
The penis is not only a disgusting appendage,
小♥弟♥弟♥不仅是一个恶心的附属品
it is also a deadly weapon.
还是一件致命武器
And in my new book, the one you just titled,
在我的新书里 你刚刚命名的那本
I advocate the use of a cock cage.
我提倡使用"鸡"笼
It's like a male chastity device.
就像个男性守贞装置
And I honestly-- I really think it should be...
说实话 我真的觉得它应该
What is that? We didn't order those.
那是什么 我们没点那些
These are courtesy of the gentlemen over there.
是那边的先生们请的
Oh, that's so sweet. Oh, snap.
真贴心 我呸
Oh, how dare they? Thank you.
他们胆子真大 谢谢
Still got it.
还是上钩了
Ladies... Hi.
女士们 你们好
Hello, boys.
你们好 小子们
Yes, we are ladies.
没错 我们是女人
And, uh, we appreciate your interest,
感谢你们的青睐
but this overture was ill-conceived
不过你们的搭讪可真是外行
and amateurishly executed.
完全打错了算盘
So, if you buy us enough of these,
你们以为只要买♥♥几杯酒
then we're just supposed to spread our legs
就能让我们张♥开♥双♥腿♥
and suck your dirty cocks.
帮你们的烂鸡♥巴♥吹♥箫♥
Is that the deal? That's the deal, right?
是这样想的吗 我说对了 对吧
That's the implied contract.
这就是种默认的契约
Well, that wouldn't be the worst way
漫漫长夜这么过
to end an evening, would it?
也没什么坏处啊
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表