Well, no, they do tell you that, actually.
不对 这些他们其实会告诉你的
Well, I wish they would have told me,
要是告诉过我就好了
Because I have AIDS, now.
因为我现在己经得了艾滋病
I'm just fucking kidding.
开个玩笑嘛
Why are you guys so serious?
那么严肃干嘛
Christmas. I want AIDS.
圣诞时送我艾滋作礼物
Should we just say this whole thing backfired,
我们得承认事得其反了
and get the fuck out of here.
然后离开这个鬼地方
Now.
现在
Listen, Moody, love your words, much respect.
听着穆迪 喜欢你的作品 很尊重你
But I like your taste in women better.
但我更喜欢你对女人的品味
She's a handsome one, isn't she?
她很漂亮不是吗
I had a dream about her last night.
昨晚梦到她了
I made her come just by looking at her.
哥只用眼神就让她高♥潮♥了
You guys aren't together anymore, right?
你们已经没戏了 对吧
So is it cool if I--
所以我能不能...
Do not start with me, Marilyn Manson,
别从我开刀 麦瑞林·曼森
or we will tussle.
不然我们会打起来
You want to tussle with me?
你想和我打一架吗
Seriously, you wanna tussle?
说真的 要打吗
Tussle! I'll tussle with you.
打 我跟你打
Come on, dad, don't fight with Marilyn Manson. I'll tussle.
老爸 别和麦瑞林·曼森打 我打
He's one of my heroes.
他是我的偶像之一
Hear that, dad? Fucking hero.
听见没 老爸 该死的偶像
Okay, okay, well--you--
好 好 你...
Please, let's just steer this shit back around, all right?
拜托 我们还是说回正题吧
Now, I put it to the esteemed panel: Is it possible
让我来问问在座两位著名艺术家
to make great art without killing yourself?
有没有可能不伤害自己也创作出好的作品
I say, "Yes." Me too!
我说"有" 我也是
Totally possible.
完全有可能
But drugs just make it more fun.
不过嗑药让过程更有趣
I like this chick. Boom.
我喜欢这小妞 来
Yeah, I need to urinate and possibly vomit.
我去尿尿 说不定还要吐一会
Come on. Here, look...
拜托 过来 听着
Okay, so this... Look, just, just, please...
好 拜托...
just just, just stay here and make sure
只要留在这里
she doesn't ingest anything.
确保她什么也没吸
Let's get the fuck out of here, now. Listen, listen.
我们现在就他妈快走吧 听着
What are you doing? These guys are a fucking mess.
你在搞什么 这些人一塌糊涂
She's gonna get it.
她能懂的
Eventually. Just let her--she will.
最终 会懂的
She's loving it! Mom, take a picture.
她很喜欢 妈妈 给我拍个照
Are you kidding me?
你是在耍我吗
That you, Charlie? Yep.
你在吗 查理 在
What took you so long? WellIyou know
你怎么这么久 我...
I was in the ladies', sorry.
我去了女厕所 抱歉
I guess I misunderstood.
我看我是误解了
Well, get on in here.
快过来
Whoa-ho! Tricia!
特丽莎
Looking good.
很养眼嘛
Uh, well I gotta tell you,
我得告诉你
this is already way better
这可比我上次浴室艳遇
than my last naughty bathroom experience.
好得太多了
Don't call me Tricia. I'm not Tricia right now.
别叫我特丽莎 现在我不是特丽莎
I'm Hannah.
我叫汉娜
Okay. Is that like a...
好吧 是不是就像...
multiple personality thing, or...
多重人格 还是...
No, silly, it's my website.
不是 傻瓜 是我的网站
Yeah, housewife Hannah? You do know it?
家庭主妇汉娜 听说过吗
Mm, I don't think so. Funny.
没听说过 真有趣
I took you for a big porn guy.
我还以为你超爱黄♥片♥呢
Oh, I am.
的确是
Iand, oh, is it a pay site? It sure is.
这是付费网站吗 当然是
Yeah, that's what it is. 'cause I don't really like
那就对了 我通常不太愿意
to pay for my porn. It's--it's a thing.
上付费色♥情♥网♥站♥ 我就这样
Stop talking.
别说话
I'm gonna need you to film this for me.
我需要你帮我录这个
Film...what, exactly?
录...什么
I'm gonna suck your dick, and you're gonna film it.
我帮你口♥交♥ 你录下来
Then you're gonna give me a big messy facial.
接着你可以射我一脸
That's my thing.
就是这样
That's what I'm known for, you know?
我凭这个出名的 知道吧
In fact, the messier the better.
实际上 越胡来越好
Just get it all over my glasses and shit.
要射得我眼镜上都是
That's what the fans love.
粉丝们都喜欢这种
Okay, this is a good shot right there.
这个拍摄角度很好
You're gonna want to put this on.
你得把这个戴上
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
I mean, you probably don't want to show your face, right?
你应该不想露脸 对吧
Oh, probably not. Good idea. Yeah, yeah.
的确不想 好主意 当然
But, has anyone else worn Put the fucking mask on.
但 有人戴过...快把面罩戴上
It doesn't matter, okay, yeah. Just put the fucking mask on.
没关系 快把这该死的面罩戴上
Chop, chop.
快 快
Okay, good. Okay?
很好 好了
Yeah. Does it look good?
对 看起来还行么
Eh, it's fine. All right.
还不赖 好了
Okay, you ready? Yeah.
你准备好了 好了
All right, let's do this.
我们开始吧
Get that cock out.
把鸡♥巴♥拿出来啊
Oh, yeah, that's a good idea.
好主意
Yeah, and remember... On my face, okay? Okay.
记得要射脸上 明白吗 好
You listening? Yeah.
你在听吗 在
Okay. Are you listening? Yeah, uhhuh.
你在听吗 在
Dude!
伙计
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事
My god, you just wasted your load.
妈的 这一炮浪费了
You're supposed to shoot it on my face.
你该射在我脸上的
Well you--the whole situation. It's very exciting.
整个状况就是 太爽了
Do you wanna go again? 'cause I could do better.
你打算再来一次吗 我会做得更好的
No, no, forget it.
不 不 算了吧
Just get the fuck out of here, you loser.
你♥他♥妈♥快滚蛋吧 废物
Give me my mask.
面罩还我
Like, now.
马上
God. Go!
天呐 快走
You want to know the secret to a good marriage?
你想知道幸福婚姻的秘诀吗
Listen to her every once in a while.
偶尔听听她的话
Is that so fucking hard?
有那么难吗
Do you still wanna do the playdate? No.
你还想让孩子们一起玩吗 不想
Hey, stud.
你好啊 帅哥
Oh, dear.
什么事
I knew you wouldn't stay away for long.
我知道你不会一直远离我的
Actually, I'm here with my daughter.
其实我是和女儿一起来的
I brought her here to teach her
我想带她来让她知道
about the perils of drug and alcohol abuse.
吸毒和酗酒的危险性
Oh, how's that working out for you?
这样啊 那进展的怎么样了
Not well. Not well at all.
不怎么样 真的不怎么样
Have you had the tour?
你参观过这里了吗
Oh, I don't believe I have.
应该没有吧
So many rooms.
有数不尽的房♥间
So many nooks and crannies.
数不尽的犄角旮旯
So many places to curl up and get lost.
数不尽的地方让你神秘消失
Oh, well, I don't think I'd wanna get lost.
我可不想消失
You know? In fact, I,
说真的
I should probably get back to the war room
我得赶紧回那边去
before somebody gets pregnant.
以免有人肚子被搞大了
Hey. Yes.
我说 什么
Did you know Atticus collects medieval torture devices?
知道吗 阿提库斯喜欢收藏中世纪的刑具
No, I did not,
不知道
but that revelation does not particularly surprise me.
但是知道之后我一点都不惊讶
Do you know what a breast ripper is, Hank?
你知道双峰开膛是什么吗 汉克
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表