and I happen to be very good at recognizing keystrokes.
我恰好又特别精通记按键顺序
And your password is distinctive
加上你独特
and disgusting, and, you know,
又恶心的密♥码♥ 你懂的
that's when I really realized that we had a problem
那时我才意识到我们还有大问题
that was just much bigger than I ever imagined.
比我想象的更加严峻
Oh, y-you're kidding. It's not still...
说笑呢吧 密♥码♥还是
Oh, "I love my hubby's big, fat cock,"
噢 "我爱老公又肥又大的鸡鸡"
All one word.
没有空格的
Yes, it is. You must be so proud.
没错 很骄傲吧你
Oh, I am, and you still care.
是的 你还在乎我
Oh, I was too lazy to change it!
我只是懒得换而已
Yeah, well, either way,
不管怎样
I am thrilled. And I'm nauseous.
我高兴死了 我恶心死了
Marcy, are you ready to come home?
玛茜 咱回家吗
You can spend the night at my house.
你今晚可以住我家
Okay, you know what?
好了 听着
I think that you should let Marcy
我觉得你应该让玛茜
embrace her sheness and make up her own mind
充分做一位女汉子 自己决定
where she wants to spend the night.
在哪过夜
You know, I heartily concur.
严重同意
Need I remind you, Stu,
斯图 我要提醒你
that I hold the key to your cock cage.
你胯下鸡笼的钥匙还在我手上
Do you have it on your person?
你带在身上吗
I'll write you a check right this very instant.
我马上开张支票给你
This is just ridiculous.
这太可笑了
Look, Marcy, you know what? Don't worry.
听着 玛茜 别担心
We will make sure you get home.
我们会保证你安全到家
Oh, are you gonna lay your hands on her now?
好哇 你现在还敢对她染指了啊
You want worse than you got yesterday,
想尝尝比昨天更厉害的苦头吗
you slimy, little sea otter?
你这油头小水獭
What are you gonna do?
你还能怎样
You gonna slap me again, is that it,
还想在众人面前
in front of all these people?
扇我大嘴巴子吗
Woman, you are a fucking fruitcake!
你个疯婆子
Oh, my God! Ophelia!
我的天 奥菲莉亚
What the fuck is the matter with you?
你这是什么毛病啊
What? It's fine. I stunned them, you know?
没事儿 电了他们一下而已
Marcy, every woman should have one of these puppies.
玛茜 每个女人都该有这宝贝
It just totally neutralizes the height-weight advantage.
完全消除了男人比我们高壮的优势
I'll get you one. Let's go.
改天给你弄一个 走吧
No, man. This is too fucking weird. You just go.
不 这太荒谬了 你走吧
You get out of here. Go.
你快出去 快走吧
Marcy.
玛茜
You're gonna regret this.
你会后悔的
Jesus. Are you okay?
老天 你还好吗
What did that feel like?
什么感觉
This table is all wet.
桌子都全湿了
Oh, gross. You pissed your pants, Charlie.
恶心 查理 你尿裤子了
What? No!
什么 靠
Who pissed on my pants?
谁尿我裤子上了
Who pissed on my pants?
谁尿我裤子上了
I didn't take you for a book burner.
想不到你也会烧书啊
What else am I gonna do?
不然呢
It's a piece of shit.
完全是垃圾
You might as well throw another one on the pyre.
那你把我这本也一起烧了吧
What's that?
那是啥
It's the play I was writing with Atticus.
是我和阿提克斯合作的音乐剧
Apparently, it's not very good.
很明显写得太烂
They don't like it very much.
他们不怎么喜欢
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对啊
It happens to us literary lions too.
我这样的文学巨匠也会碰壁
How does that feel?
感觉如何
Like getting shanked in prison.
像在监狱被鸡♥奸♥
I would imagine.
可以想像
You know, maybe you could read it for me and give me your thoughts?
其实你也可以帮我看看给点意见
Why would you want my thoughts? I'm not a writer.
要我的意见干嘛 我又不是作家
Becca, you wrote a fucking novel.
贝卡 你写了本小说好吗
Do you know how amazing that is?
知道这有多牛吗
Nobody your age is doing that.
你的同龄人无法比拟
They're too busy texting, tweeting, and facebooking
他们只忙着发短♥信♥ 刷推特上脸书
and feeling entitled to a life they don't want to work for.
还感觉被困在自己不想过的生活中
Way to slam an entire generation, dad.
一黑就黑整代人 好样的老爸
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
And I'm sorry that you stormed off
我很抱歉没能在你气冲冲地走之前
before I could give you my notes, you know?
给你我的意见
You know what I really dug about your work
你的作品最吸引我的地方是
was the relationship between the daughter and the asshole father.
那段女儿和混帐父亲的纠结关系
I mean, obviously you took a lot of creative license there,
显然有很多是想象的
but it felt authentic to me.
我却感觉很真实
And I think, if you flesh it out,
如果再加以补充的话
you could maybe turn it into a novella.
我想你可以把它写成中篇小说
You think so? I do.
真的吗 是的
And I'm sorry that you walked away from me,
很抱歉让你以为我觉得你
thinking that I didn't think you were special,
不够特别还把你气走了
Becca, 'cause I do. I think you're so special.
贝卡 我真的认为你很特别
And I hope you don't go to law school
我也不希望你跑去学法律
'cause I don't think that's you,
因为那不是你的个性
and I-I don't think the world needs another lawyer.
这世界上不缺律师
I'm not sure it needs another writer either.
我可不确定世上缺作家
Yeah, maybe not, but if you're doing
或许吧 但只要你在做自己
what you were born to do, then that's a good thing.
与生俱来该做的事 那就是好的
You know?
懂了吗
I guess. Yeah.
大概吧 好
Anybody can be cynical.
愤世嫉俗谁不会
Dare to be an optimist.
豁达乐天才需要勇气
Who are you right now?
你到底是什么人
Just your asshole father. Who else?
你的混帐父亲而已 不然呢
Okay.
好吧
I'll think about my next move.
我会想想下一步怎么走
In the meantime, I'll read this.
期间 我会读读这个
But I'm going to be brutal with my thoughts, dad.
爸 我可不会嘴下留情的
I think you need some help reaching a younger demographic.
我觉得你需要帮助去接触年轻的一代
Fuck the younger generation.
谁在乎年轻的一代
I just like you.
我只爱你
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表