but at what point can I take the damn thing off?
但是什么时候才能让我把那该死的玩意儿摘下来啊
You're still wearing it? Yes.
你还带着它么 是的
I'm trying to prove that I'm deserving
我在努力证明我应得到
Of this woman's love. Doesn't it hurt?
这个女人的爱 不疼吗
It's excruciating!
太折磨人了
Do you have the key, Marcy?
你有钥匙吗 玛茜
No. Only Ophelia has it,
没有 只有奥菲莉亚有
and she's the one who decides when it comes off.
她才能决定什么时候给你解下来
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
I'm still in love with you, Marcy.
玛茜 我还爱着你
I'm still in love with you.
我还爱着你
Yes, but we have a child together.
我们俩还有个孩子
True, but I am far more capable of taking care of you,
但我更有能力照顾你
both financially and sexually,
无论经济上还是肉体上
and I know what you are thinking at all times.
我知道你心里想的是什么
I mean, okay,
好吧
look at that pool table over there.
看台球桌那边
See, I know you are thinking,
我知道你在想什么
"Maybe we could play Jodie Foster in The Accused."
我们可以试试《暴劫梨花》里朱迪·福斯特那招
We had such fun together, Marcy.
我们有过那么多欢乐的时光 玛茜
Our bedroom games were so delightful.
我们的房♥事多么令人愉快
See, there you go.
瞧瞧吧
Now, I find that revolting.
我觉得那很恶心
But it proves that you're still in there somewhere.
但是这证明你还是感兴趣的
I'm going. Wait! Stay, Marcy!
我走了 等等 留下来 玛茜
One drink, one drink. One drink.
留下来 就喝一杯
One drink, one drink. Just hear a couple brothers out.
就一杯 听听这对苦命兄弟的痛诉吧
Some appletini to start?
先来杯苹果马提尼
What do you think? You hate it, you hate it.
你想什么了 你不喜欢 你不喜欢
I can tell you hate it. That's all right.
我看得出你不喜欢 没关系
I don't hate it. And that totally bums me out,
我没有 这让我崩溃
But then you could I don't hate it.
但你可以 我没有不喜欢
You could have pool sex with me again,
你可以和我再来一炮
and I'll maybe feel a little better.
我也许会感觉好点
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
What do I think? Um...
我怎么想
It's very dark.
非常阴郁
Dark. Funny.
阴郁 有趣
Funny-dark.
有趣的阴郁
And I do really get what you're trying to do as far as...
我完全了解你的目的所在 单就...
you're doing something really different with it.
你试图创作出新东西来说
I get that.
我明白
But...
但
But...
但是
it doesn't have any heart.
其中没有情感
And if there is one thing that I know about you, Hank Moody,
如果说我对你算是有所了解的话 汉克·穆迪
it's that you have a huge...
那就是你有非常丰富的
heart.
情感
I think that maybe you were posturing a little bit.
你像是在摆姿态
Eww. You know, you were trying to show the world
恶 试图向世界说明
that you are not gonna write some fluffy Broadway musical.
你再也不写空洞的百老汇音乐剧了
And I think, in the process of doing that,
在这样做的过程中
maybe you forgot that it's still a story
也许你忘了它仍是一个关于
of boy meets girl.
男女相遇的故事
You know? It's simple.
你懂吗 很简单
I think I get that. I do, I get it.
我想我明白了 真的
Anyone can be cynical, Hank.
所有人都会冷嘲热讽 汉克
Dare to be an optimist.
乐观点
You know it's all just a big can of karmic whoop-ass anyway,
这真是报应啊
You know?
你明白吗
'Cause my daughter,
因为我女儿
she just wrote her first novel,
刚刚完成了她的第一部小说
and I was really fucking hard on her.
我对她太严厉了
Oh, you have to be really gentle
对待小姑娘
with those little girls, Hank.
你应该温柔些 汉克
God, my parents,
天啊 我父母
they hit me pretty hard once upon a time.
他们每隔一段时间就狠狠打我
I'm still smarting.
我现在想想都疼
About what? What happened?
为什么 怎么了
Do you know Big Yellow Taxi?
你知道《Big Yellow Taxi》吗
No. By Joni Mitchell?
不知道 乔妮·米切尔的
No, I don't know any Joni Mitchell songs.
我没听乔妮·米切尔的歌♥
No? None?
完全不知道吗
What self-respecting guy knows any?
有哪个自恋的家伙知道啊
** Don't it alw-- *
*总是这
** Don't it always seem to go *
*总是这样
** that you don't know what you've got till it's gone *
*一切消失以后你才知道你曾拥有
** paved paradise and put up a parking lot *
*铺筑停车场和通往天堂之路
I played that song
我曾在一座小教堂的
at this stupid, little church social.
傻瓜礼拜会唱过这首歌♥
I was obsessed with Joni Mitchell when I was a teenager.
我少女时期痴迷于乔妮·米切尔
I wanted to be a lady of the canyon when I grew up. Me too.
梦想长大后成为峡谷夫人 我也是
We have so much in common.
我们共同点真多
And so I got together with this cute boy who played the guitar,
所以我就拉上一位可爱的吉他男生
and we practiced every day after school.
每天放学一起练习
And finally, the big day came,
终于 重要的时刻来临
and we played our little hearts out,
我们纵情表演
and, you know, he forgot a few chords,
虽然他少弹了几弦
and I forgot a few words,
我也忘了几句词
and my voice cracked and Mmhmm.
还破音了 嗯哼
But people clapped.
但人们还是掌声雷动
And I was so thrilled.
我可激动了
They kind of loved us. Yeah.
大家挺喜欢我们的表演 当然
And I went looking for my parents,
接着我就去找我父母
and of course, all my mom had to say
不出所料 我妈只说
was that I looked like a slut up there.
我看起来像个荡♥妇♥
And my father said,
然后我爸说
"Don't quit your day job, kid."
"别辞了你的工作 孩子"
Nice, huh?
很有爱 对吧
The whole thing was not a bust, however.
但整件事也没完全悲剧
I lost my virginity to that cute guitarist.
帅气的吉他男夺走了我的初夜
Yeah.
是的
I think it's becoming a pattern.
我想这正是我的模式
** I heard that screen door slam *
*我听到门关上的声音
** and a big yellow taxi took away my old man *
*一辆黄色的士带走了我的爱人
Oh, take that, bitches.
吃屎吧 婊♥子♥们
Marcy.
玛茜
Oh, my.
天呐
I'm so disappointed in you.
我对你太失望了
I mean, I'm not surprised.
但也不足为奇
The road to sheness is long,
要做女汉子的路还很长
and it's paved with potholes.
而且荆棘铺满沿路
Okay, that just makes no sense at all.
得了吧 说些没头没脑的
You don't pave with potholes.
荆棘能拿来铺路吗
You pave over potholes.
你只能在荆棘之上铺路
It absolutely makes sense.
我说的绝对有道理
It's in my third book,
我的第三本书里有写
Menis to Society.
《小鸡男 大社会》
M-e-n-i-s.
小 鸡 男
Oh, catchy title. And subtle.
朗朗上口 而且有内涵
And what have you written that's changed lives,
你写过什么改变人生的东西吗
you pathetic, little simian?
你这可悲的小猴子
Marcy, let's go. I'll drive you home.
走吧 玛茜 我送你回家
Wait one second, Ophelia.
等等 奥菲莉亚
How did you even know where I was just now?
你怎么知道我在这儿
Oh, I tracked your iPhone.
我定位了你的手♥机♥
Okay, that's just-- What?
这也 你说什么
That's so fucking weird.
这也太扯淡了
It's not that weird. I mean,
其实没那么扯淡
I've seen you check your email, like, several times,
我见过你查邮件好几次了
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表