Why is everything always "Brilliant" with you people?
你们这些人怎么什么都精彩绝伦
Why can't anything be just good or okay?
就没有什么是一般般或者还行的吗
But I-I-I digress.
我跑题了
You've seen the original. That's my story.
你看过原版 剧情不变
Well, how do you plan to update it?
那你打算怎么翻拍
And what's your take? My take?
想分几成 几成
My take is I'll take it.
几成都行
I'll take it to make it my own.
只要拍出我自己的风格就行
Oh, oh, I-I get it.
我懂了
You know, story's really never been your thing, right?
你对剧情从来就不感兴趣 对吧
You're all about voice and attitude,
你只在意发言权与态度
lots of talk, no action.
光说不练
Oh, okay.
好吧
So we both know what this is about.
你我都心知肚明
We do? Yes.
是吗 没错
And if you're still wanting to make shit happen,
如果你还想跟我发生点什么的话
I'm down with it. You're kidding me.
我乐意 说笑呢你
I was in a loving, monogamous relationship at the time.
当时我沉溺于一段有爱又忠贞的感情
Now not so much.
现在有所消退
I mean, it's still loving,
这段感情依然有爱
but we can't seem to get back on the physical plane,
但我们似乎难以再一起滚床单
which sucks, but it does afford me certain freedoms.
这让人不爽 但也给了我一定的自♥由♥
I wish you were this imaginative in your writing.
你写书时要是这么有想象力该多好
I-I-I think it would clear the air, right?
我想这样能消除误会 不是吗
I mean, you're obviously a woman that's used to getting
显然 你已经习惯了得到
what she wants, you know.
你想要的一切
And I'm the guy that said "No, thanks"
但我却拒绝了
to your fleshy goodness,
你那火♥辣♥的血肉之躯
which makes me the one that got away.
逃离了你的手掌心
So you've put me up on this pedestal
因此你就让我尝尽苦头
built of bitterness and regret.
让我后悔不已
This is exciting, hmm?
这真叫人激动 不是吗
The sexual tension -- it's -- it's thick.
两性间浓烈的紧张气氛
I mean, you could -- you could cut it with a knife
浓到可以用刀切碎
and spread it on some crostini.
然后抹在面包上吃
Why don't you two get the fuck out of my office?
你们俩从我的办公室滚出去
I have a studio to run.
工作室还有好多事等着我呢
Who wants to remake a classic fucking movie from the '70s?
谁想翻拍70年代的经典电影啊
It came out in '80, actually.
实际上是80年代上映的
Quiet, writer.
闭嘴 作家
A man who shall remain nameless.
一个本该隐于柜中的男人
He came out recently. He came out in a big, brave, showy way.
最近 勇敢招摇地公然出柜了
Then he brought me this movie.
为我带来了这部电影的合约
Now, at first, I thought,
刚开始 我想
"Who gives a fuck about anonymous gay men
"谁想演那些在阴暗潮湿的
punishing each other's assholes
同性恋酒吧里 穿着皮具
in dark, dank leather bars?"
蹂躏彼此的菊花的无名基佬啊"
Then I thought, "This guy does."
后来我又想"我想啊"
Three months in dingy gay bars,
在昏暗的同志酒吧里待了三个月
and I get paid for it too?
这部分也得给我算钱吧
Where the fuck do I sign?
在哪签字
So what do you say, handsome?
帅哥 你看怎么样
You seen the original? Oh, yes.
看过原版吗 当然
Fucking brilliant!
真♥他♥妈♥精彩绝伦
Turn that shit up.
给爷开大声点
Oh, oh, no.
算了吧
Sold it, in the room -- totally fucking brilliant.
当场售出 真♥他♥妈♥精彩绝伦
Settle down, Judy Garland.
消停点吧 朱迪·嘉兰
You guys should come celebrate tonight.
你俩今晚过来庆祝庆祝
Fist--
拳头酒吧
Santa Monica and Robertson, be there.
圣塔莫尼卡和罗伯逊那家 一定要去
Oh, you're going to Fist.
你要去拳头酒吧吗
I got a thing over at prolapsed rectum.
我上次差点搞得直肠脱垂
You know, it's in Silver Lake.
你懂的 在银湖那
Be there, writer...
一定要去啊 作家
or be off the project.
否则我就取消合作
He will be there, Robbie.
他会去的 罗比
Sure thing.
一定去
Just got to get my assless chaps out of storage.
得穿上露屁屁的皮裤
He is something, ain't he?
他真的很帅 不是吗
You better be careful,
你最好小心点
or else some part of him is gonna end up
不然他身上的某部位会爆了
in some part of you.
你身上的某部位
Why you want to rain on my gay parade?
你为什么要浇灭我的基情盛典
Oh, it's gonna rain, Charlie.
爱如潮水 查理
It's gonna rain big buckets
柔滑细腻的美男精华乳
of smooth, creamy man-cake batter.
将如大雨倾盆而下
I hope you have your umbrella.
记得带伞哦
Gosh, Marcy, thank you so much for fitting me in.
玛西 非常感谢你接待我
Are you kidding me?
你开什么玩笑
This is my pure pleasure.
是我很荣幸才对
And by the way, this rip's on the house--my treat.
顺便说句 这次脱毛算我请客
Don't be ridiculous.
别逗了
You come highly recommended. That's nice.
你这口碑很好 不错
I mean, I am the shit when it comes
每次收拾女人的小♥穴♥时
to making pussies pretty,
我就会变成这鸟样
but, uh, your writing means too much to me.
但是 你的书对我很重要
This shit is gratis.
所以这次我不能收钱
Thank you, that's very sweet.
谢谢你 你真好
Can I tell you something?
我能跟你说件事吗
And trust me, it's gonna sound freaky.
相信我 这事听起来很奇怪
You can tell me anything.
你想说什么都行
Okay, I've seen a lot of vajay in my day,
好吧 我在工作中见过很多穴
but yours is simply stunning.
但是你的真的是很惊人
I mean, it took me a while to hack through all this brush,
虽然我花了不少时间来除毛开路
but once I got there, wow.
但是当我除完之后
Thank you.
谢谢
Honestly, it's like it's glowing.
坦白说 真像是在闪闪发光
You know what it is? No.
你懂的吧 不懂
But please tell me,
但是请你告诉我
because mine looks like day-old deli meat.
因为我的看起来就像块隔夜的剩肉
It is untouched by man.
我不让男人碰那里
But...I mean, do you-- how do you--did you--
但是 我是说 你 你怎么
Oh--what? Oh, how do I take care of myself?
什么 我怎么满足性需求吗
Marcy, I do exactly that.
玛西 我就是那样做的
I take care of myself.
自给自足
I don't need a fucking man to make me come.
不需要什么贱男人来给我高♥潮♥
I come all the time.
我时时刻刻都在高♥潮♥
I just came right now.
现在还高♥潮♥了呢
Seriously, you just did? No, I'm just kidding.
你真的高♥潮♥了吗 开玩笑的
But I found a better way.
但是我找到了一种更好的办法
If you withhold, you gain power.
如果你把持住了 你就会变得强大
That is some heady shit, Ophelia.
有点道理 奥菲莉亚
So, instead of putting my head in some man's lap,
所以我把给男人口♥交♥的时间
I put my nose in a book, and I never looked up.
用来埋头苦读 从不动摇
And guess what. All my dreams came true.
你猜怎么着 我所有的梦想都实现了
Are you sure you don't just like munching box?
你确定你只是不喜欢吹♥喇♥叭♥吗
I love women, but not like that.
我喜欢女人 但是并不是那种喜欢
I'd rather be alone,
我宁愿孤身一人
alone with my first editions and my hummus.
和我的第一本书还有鹰嘴豆泥待在一起
I love hummus.
我喜欢鹰嘴豆泥
What about children?
那孩子呢
Ugh, disgusting little creatures.
恶心的小生物
Church.
严重同意
Oh, boy!
噢 好多人啊
All right, one drink, Hank. That's it, I promise.
就一杯 汉克 我保证喝一杯就走
I can stay all night.
我可以整晚都呆在这
I feel like "Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Greased Fist."
感觉就像《夺宝奇兵:油拳传奇》
Runkle! Aah!
郎克尔 啊
Some people I want you to meet!
带你去认识认识人
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表