and not as unpleasant as it sounds,
而且也没有听起来那么不堪
which is good to know,
知道这点有好处
in case you're ever in a life and death situation.
万一到了生死关头呢
You're welcome.
你们不用谢我
And you were distraught over a former lover
你为了个试图自杀
who killed herself and tried to kill you in the process.
并要拉你一同赴死的前情人痛心
Yeah. Well, it sounds kind of soapy
嗯 让你这么一说
when you put it like that, but who wouldn't be?
听起来有点狗血 但换谁不会这样呢
I mean, isn't it normal to want to numb yourself
痛苦的时候寻求麻痹
when you're in pain?
不是很正常的吗
Would a doctor operate without anesthesia?
医生做手术难道不打麻药吗
Nailed it.
说到点子上了
Hank, this is not an intellectual process.
汉克 现在不是耍聪明的时候
This is not a polemic. Okay?
这不是辩论
This is about letting go and letting god.
得释放情感 寻求上帝的救赎
Oh, yeah, well, that's what Bates did.
贝茨也是这么说的
He let go, let god, and he let you take him in your mouth.
他释放 寻求上帝 让你把他含在嘴里
Boom.
说中了吧
Thank you for bringing this up, actually.
其实要谢谢你提起这件事
Hank is referencing an indiscretion of mine.
汉克讲得是轻狂不拘的我
And, uh, it was completely unprofessional.
那种行为非常不专业
Uh, and it led to a five-week intense relationship.
并且导致了一段长达5周的紧张恋情
I have no regrets.
我并没有后悔
I learned a lot about myself during that time.
反之从中获益匪浅
Ooh, I bet you did. I explored my humanity.
绝对的 发现了自己人性化的一面
And your flexibility.
还有你的柔韧性
And I learned that I am capable of error.
我发现我也会犯错
But also capable of great passion.
但同时也可以富有激♥情♥
Richard Bates will always be my favorite mistake.
理查德·贝茨永远是我犯下的最甜蜜的错
Forgive me for asking, but why are you here?
原谅我这么问 你为什么会来这
Me? Yeah, you.
我吗 对 你
Why are you wasting all of our time?
你为什么要浪费我们所有人的时间
Who are you, and why are you being so aggressive with me?
你谁啊 为啥刚见面就喷我
This is Faith. She's our new friend.
她是费思 新成员
You missed her introduction. Because you were late.
你错过了她的自我介绍 因为你迟到了
And I'm being so "aggressive" with you
之所以我这么"喷"你
because everyone sitting here is in real pain.
是因为这里所有人都承受着巨大的痛苦
You're just doing lame stand-up over there.
而你却在那演单口相声
Maybe that's my process.
这就是我的处事方法
Well, maybe you're just an asshole.
或许你就是个混♥蛋♥
No, I am definitely an asshole.
错 我就是个混♥蛋♥
There's no doubt about that.
毋庸置疑
Hey, she's judging me.
她黑我
How come you're not coming down on her?
为毛你不数落她
We do not judge those who judge.
我们不去黑那些黑其他人的人
Well, I think that's all for now.
暂时先聊到这吧
Why don't we stand up, and everybody hold hands.
大家起身握住身边人的手
God give us the serenity--
上帝给予我们宁静
No, no, no, take his hand out of your pants.
别别别 把他的手从你裤子里拿出来
Take his hand out of your pants.
把他的手从你裤子里拿出来
Robbie, what is it you're looking for in a representative?
罗比 你需要经纪人有什么品质
It's quite simple, really.
很简单
I'm looking for a man who's an honest animal.
坦诚很重要
I'm looking for a man who's an advocate for me and my career.
并且拥护我个人和我的事业
And I want a man who's openly gay.
还有必须出柜
Oh...I see.
了解了
I want an agent who understands
我希望我的经纪人能理解
what I'm going through, both as an artist
我现在的处境 无论是艺术家
and as a gay man.
还是同性恋
I want a "gaygent."
"经基人"
Well...
这个嘛
That's--that's interesting.
真有意思
Because... You're gay?
因为 你是基佬
I'm gay?
我是基佬
Is that a question or a statement?
这是陈述句还是疑问句
Exactly.
正是
I don't understand.
我没明白
Well, then, let me clear it up for you, Robbie.
好吧 让我帮你理理清楚 罗比
If you sign with me,
如果和我签约
if you put your career into my smooth, elegant hands,
如果你将事业交付于我光滑优雅的双手
you could sleep easy, like a baby,
必将酣然入梦 宛如孺子
content in the knowledge that your representative
放心地知道 你的经纪人
understands you from every conceivable angle.
能够全方位地理解你
Because...
因为
Because...
因为
I'm...
我是
gay?
基佬
I knew it.
我就知道
You did?
你知道吗
Mm! Yeah.
可不是
I mean, I had a strong feeling.
我是说 我有种强烈的感觉
What, a strong feeling?
强烈的感觉
Really? Why? I'm just curious.
真的假的 为什么 只是好奇
You're very sensitive and kind,
你十分敏感而且善良
yet incredibly carnal.
但肉♥欲♥很强
And you're wearing pink.
而且你还穿着粉色衬衫
My gaydar is pinging, bro.
探测器响个不停 哥们
I have a really good feeling about this, Charlie.
查理 我有种非常好的预感
Fucking men!
操蛋的男人们
You know, I'm quitting men.
姐不干男人了
I'm fucking quitting men. Are you with me?
姐特么不干男人了 你加入我不
I'm with you.
我加入
I'm with you, Whether I like it or not.
不管我喜不喜欢我都加入你
'cause it is gonna be a long time
等我再信任男性这种物种
before I trust myself around the male of the species.
还要好长一段时间
'cause I--I don't know what it is.
我也不知道为什么
I just kind of turn them into...
我好像总能把他们变成
wild animals.
野兽
Oh, dude.
伙计
I mean, I know what you mean.
我知道你什么意思
But you're missing the whole point of the thing.
但你没说到点子上
They're born animals.
他们是天生的野兽
We just-- we fool ourselves into thinking we can make them into these
我们很傻地以为能把他们变成
sensitive little pussy eaters we could sit and watch the Bachelor with.
温柔体贴能陪我们一起看电视的好男人
Fuck.
操
It's my phone. What's wrong?
我手♥机♥响了 什么情况
What? Oh, my god.
怎么了 我的天哪
What? It'sitIII
干嘛了 这是 是 是
It--it's that--
那个是
I sent my resume for a job.
我投了简历
Don't answer it. It's for the
别接 是为了
Don't answer it. No, this is the
别接 不 这个是
They might want to interview--
他们估计想找我去面试
Dude, you're baked.
少年 你现在很嗨
You're gonna say something stupid and jacked up...
你肯定会说一堆蠢话 并不知所云
No, I'm good, I'm good. Like you fuckin' are doing.
不 我好着呢 特么像你现在这样
Mm-mmm. Don't answer it.
别接这电♥话♥
I'm gonna answer it. Nofuck.
我要接 别 操
If you do, keep it down. I'm gonna answer it.
要接 声音小点 我接了
I don't want Stuart to wake up and get a contact high.
我不想斯图尔特醒了被你传染
Good morning. Oh, shit.
早上好 我日
I'm sorry?
你说什么
You're so crazy.
你真疯了
Hello.
你好
Oh, really?
真的吗
You do?
确定
They want to interview me.
他们想让我去面试
Why? Well, yeah.
为什么 这个嘛
I would love to come in for an interview.
我非常期待这次面试
Half an hour?
半小时后
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表