Of course. I got your text.
当然要来 收到你的短♥信♥
I really freaked out.
吓得我半死
Well, I guess with all this time
我想这么久以来
and all the punani in between,
不管期间你抚慰过多少小♥穴♥
you still love me, huh?
你仍然爱我 是吧
Yes, I do. Very much so.
是的 非常爱
And I guess I still love you, you dumb fuck.
我也还是爱你 你这操蛋蠢货
Whoa, stop the clock. You do?
先别急 真的吗
After we called it quits,
自从我们分道扬镳后
things got all weird and pear-shaped.
事情变得面目全非
and then I took that crazy fucking detour with Stu.
接着我又跟斯图搅和上了
And we had some good times,
虽然曾有过几度欢愉
but nothing felt right ever since.
但之后总感觉不对劲
That's exactly how I feel.
我也这么觉得
And you're right, you know? It was fun.
你说的对 确实有意思
Because, man, I mean, some of the sex that I've had--
因为那些我滚过的床单
Don't! Don't! Don't press your luck, Charlie.
打住 别给我得寸进尺 查理
Right. Right, sorry.
是 不好意思
And this little piggy had none.
快来阉了这只小肥猪
Aah! No!
不要啊
No! Ophelia! Ophelia!
别 奥菲莉亚 奥菲莉亚
Why the fuck did you chain me up
你为什么要把我拴在
next to this fucking worm?
这只臭虫旁边
You know that I hate his fucking guts.
你知道我对他深恶痛绝
Oh, Marcy. That's the spirit!
玛茜 这才像话嘛
You know what?
告诉你吧
I was gonna fuckin' chop off
我正打算把他那根
his pathetic, little fuckin' excuse for a penis
可怜又可悲的小鸡鸡
and feed it to my cats.
剪下来喂猫
But maybe you should do it.
不如你来吧
Yeah, maybe I should.
嗯 也许该我来动手
I'll cut it off. I'll eat it myself.
切下来我自己吃
Oh! Okay?
好 行吗
I got a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Let's make soup out of it.
拿来熬汤
Fuck yeah, cock soup!
好 屌♥汤
There you go.
好了 去吧
That's great. That's really...
太棒了 真的非常
Good!
给力
I'm not gonna cut his dick off, you crazy bitch.
我才不会切他鸡鸡呢 疯婊♥子♥
And being a fucking feminist
做一位女权主义者不代表
is not about castrating men, you kooky cunt.
要整天阉男人 你这母狗
It's about learning to coexist
而是学会与这些蠢蛋们
with these dumb fucks.
和谐共存
And sucking a dick every once in a while
而且偶尔舔鸡鸡
is not about surrendering your fuckin' sheness--
也不意味着放弃你的大女子主义
which isn't even a word.
再说根本就没这词
And your books are unreadable.
你的书也狗屁不通
That was a very beautiful speech, Marcy.
感人肺腑 玛茜
You're a very strong and beautiful woman.
你是个坚强又美丽的好女人
And you should be fuckin' lucky
你那些书居然能卖♥♥钱
you made any cash off of them at all.
真♥他♥妈♥算你走运
Oh, fuck!
我擦
That fuckin' hurts!
疼得老娘菊花残
Damn it!
去死
Oh, jesus, that was fun.
老天 真爽真好玩
Oh, my god.
上帝啊
Can I try?
我可以来一发吗
No! What?
不行 为什么
Okay, just once.
好吧 就一次
We don't wanna kill her.
别把她弄死了
Just do one more--
就一次
That is a lot of fun. It worked.
太有趣了 真见效
That's why I'm gonna do it one more time. On the toe.
所有还得再来一次 电脚趾
**That deaf, dumb, and blind kid*
*那个瞎了狗眼的笨小孩
**Sure plays a mean pinball*
*玩桌上弹球很厉害
**Hey, hey, he is a pinball wizard*
*嘿 嘿 他是弹球圣手
**There's got to be a twist*
*这事定有蹊跷
**He's a pinball wizard*
*他是弹球圣手
**He's got such a supple wrist*
*他有双灵活的手腕
**How do you think he does it?*
*不然你以为他怎么办到的
I don't know.
不知道
What happened to you guys?
你们发生什么事了
Ophelia Robins chained me
奥菲莉亚·罗宾斯用链子
to a radiator in my prannies.
把只穿了内衣的老娘锁在散热器上
What? Excellent, continue.
什么 真棒 然后呢
And then Runks rescued me--kinda, sorta.
然后朗克救了我 某种程度上来说
Oh, that is so romantic.
这真是太浪漫了
My man. I know, right?
哥们 我也这么觉得
And--
还有
we're getting married!
我们准备结婚了
No! The Runkles!
真的吗 朗克夫妇
Well, remarried. No, you're not.
应该叫复婚 不行
I need you on tour with me, you motherfucker.
我还需要你跟我去巡演呢 狗♥娘♥养♥的
I thought the tour was off. Not anymore.
我还以为巡演取消了 不再是了
I'm back on drugs, and I'm better than ever.
我又开始嗑药了 现在状态空前得好
Yeah, he is!
确实如此
I-I don't know what the fuck I was thinking.
我都不知道我之前到底是怎么想的
So I will take a day off to get remarried.
那么我就请一天假去复婚
No. I tell you what I will do though,
别 我告诉你我打算怎么办
for both of you,
我要为你们两个
I'll fuckin' marry you fuckers
在希腊剧院的舞台上
on the stage, at the Greek!
主持婚礼
I'm a licensed minister.
我是个有证的牧师
Of course you are.
一看你就是
What do you think?
你看如何
Fuck yeah. Why not?
太他妈赞成了
And then you can bring your spunky,
然后你把你那结实的小屁♥股♥带着
little fuck bunny up on the road with us,
跟我们一起上路
and I can finish eating that chocolate bar out of
我也正好把被她甜美的小花滋润过的
her sweet, little, girly bits.
巧克力棒吃干抹净
Okay. It's good to be the king!
好吧 当国王爽爆了
You guys are coming, right? What?
你们也会来的 对吧 什么
On tour.
巡演
We gotta keep writing this musical.
我们得继续写这个音乐剧
I write incredibly well on tour.
在巡演的时候我才思泉涌
I find it inspiring.
巡演特能给我灵感
Sounds like an adventure.
像是一场冒险旅程
Think about it, and then say yes.
考虑一下 然后就答应
I'm gonna go to bed and show this dedicated fan girl
我要上♥床♥让这个狂热的女粉丝感受一下
what it's like to be penetrated by a ginger god.
被鸡♥巴♥之神贯穿的滋味
No, you are gonna see what it's like
不 你得见识一下
to get raped by a tweaker!
被一个调♥教♥师强♥奸♥是啥样
Watch that, shit's intense. Holy shit.
看看人家 多主动 真该死
One of us is gonna bleed tonight,
我们其中之一今晚会流血
and it ain't gonna be me.
一定不是我
I can hardly wait.
我都等不及啦
I'm gonna miss you, squirt.
我会想你的 臭丫头
I'll miss you too, dad.
我也会想你的 老爸
But it's time to go. Yeah.
我该走了 好
I need a change of scenery.
我需要换个场景
I know that feeling.
我懂这种感受
So hit the road.
那就上路吧
What's keeping you?
是什么阻挡了你的脚步
The truth?
你要听真话吗
I guess I'm always hoping that your mom
应该是我一直希望你妈妈
will take me back, give me another chance.
能重新接纳我 再给我一次机会
Maybe that's your problem, dad.
或许问题在你 老爸
You see it as winning her back.
你把这当成再次赢得芳心
But there's no winning in this game.
但这个故事里没有输赢之分
剧集 | 加州靡情(2007) | 导航列表